What’s the point?
你和你的吸血鬼有蜜月可言吗
It’s not like you’re gonna have a real honeymoon with him.
我们的蜜月会和普通人一样
It will be as real as any other.
这笑话听着真不舒服
That’s a sick joke.
你在开玩笑吗
You’re joking?
怎么做 趁你还是人类吗
What? While you’re still human?
说笑的吧 告诉我你还没笨到那份上
You can’t be serious. Now tell me you are not that stupid.
这跟你无关
I mean it’s really none of your business.
-不 你不能这么做 -雅各布…
– No, you can’t do this. – Jake…
-听着 贝拉 -放开我
– Listen, Bella. – Let me go!
雅各布 冷静
Jacob, calm down,all right?
你疯了吗 你要弄死她吗
Are you out of your mind? Huh? You’ll kill her!
雅各布 走
Jake, walk away.
够了 雅各布
Enough, Jacob!
别插手 山姆
Stay out of this, Sam.
别惹麻烦 我们还得给你善后
You’re not gonna start something that we’ll have to finish.
-她会死的 -她不归我们管了
– She’ll die! – She’s not our concern anymore.
走了 赛思
Let’s go, Seth!
-我真蠢 -不 没事的
– I’m really stupid. – No, it’s alright.
他们该找我们了 回去吧
They probably miss us. Let’s go back.
他不告诉你去哪吗
He won’t tell you where he’s taking you?
是的 他想给我个惊喜
No, it’s surprise.
好吧 记得带帽子 抹防晒霜
Well, wear a hat and use sunscreen.
-自己多保重 -我会的
– Take care. – I will.
我爱你 贝拉
I love you, Bella.
我也爱你
I love you!
非常爱
So much.
谢谢
Thank you.
东西都打包好了 随时可以出发
Everything is packed and ready to go.
好的
Cool.
-我去看看他 -好的
– I’ll go see him. – Yeah.
爸爸
Dad…
很奇怪的感觉
It’s gonna be strange,
你不在我这里生活了
You’re not living under my roof.
是的
Yeah…
我也感觉很奇怪
It will be strange for me, too.
这永远都是你的家
You know it’ll always be your home, right?
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
永远
Forever.
我也爱你 贝拉
I love you too, Bella.
一直爱 永远爱
I always have and always will.
好了
Alright…
走吧 别误机了
Go on. Don’t want to miss your plane.
不管是去哪里
Wherever it’s going.
好的
Ok…
再见
Goodbye.
准备好了吗
Ready?
是的 准备好了
Yeah, I’m ready.
请靠边停车
Please pull over.
我们不是待在里约热内卢吧
We’re not staying in Rio de Janeiro?
当然不是 只是路过
No, just passing through.
快到了吗
Are we close?
这就是埃斯梅岛了
That’s Isle Esme.
卡莱尔的礼物
It was a gift from Carlisle.
有必要抱着吗
Is this totally necessary?
不传统的话 就不是我了
I’m nothing if not traditional.
想要四处看看吗
Want to take a look around?
累了吗
Are you tired?
想去游泳吗
Do you want to go for a swim?
好啊 听起来不错
Yeah, sounds nice.
作为人类 我需要几分钟准备一下
I need a few human minutes.
可别让我等太久哦 卡伦太太
Don’t take too long, Mrs. Cullen.
好的
Ok.
好了 开始
Ok…
她是出笼的野马 肆意奔跑于伦敦的夜晚
She’s a caged animal, London by night.
灯光闪烁 乐钹激昂 她是暮色中的女王
Crashing lights and cymbals, queens of twilight.
如果我是你 长途旅行前要去洗手间
And if I was you, I’d use the loo before the long drive.
我们互相恭维 就如撒旦和基♥督♥见面
We compliment each other, just like Satan and Christ.
宝贝 我躺下休息时 笑声依旧在
Baby when I am laid to rest, may my laughter remain,
正如你的吻将我轻轻吹走
like your kiss blew me away.
我现在知道必须回应你的热情
Answer your spirit, I gotta know right now.
我以前见过你 不如你来教我
I see you before me, won’t you show me how.
爱丽丝
Alice!
我有一头蓬松的头发 独树一格
I wear my hair fizzy, I don’t copy no style.
亲吻抚摸会有影响
Cause kissin and a scrubbin has consequences.
坐在公汽上路过大本钟
You’re on the bus again past big ben.
带着抢来的智能卡
With your rip off oyster card.
勇敢点
Don’t be a coward.
你太美了
You’re so beautiful!
我答应你试试
I promise that we’d try,
但是如果不成功的话…
but if this doesn’t work…
我相信你
I trust you.
我等待了百年
I’ve waited a hundred years,
为你再多等百万年也无妨
but I’d wait a million more for you.
未曾防备
Nothing prepared me for
与你在一起 我是如此幸福
what the privilege of being yours would do.
没关系的
It’s OK.
你爱抚时醉人的温暖
If I had only felt the warmth within your touch,
你害羞时可爱的笑容
if I had only seen how you smile when you blush,
你全神贯注时弯起的嘴角
or how you curl your lip when you concentrate enough,
这一切都是我永生的追逐
I would have known what I was living for all along,
永远的追求
what I’ve been living for.
你的爱为我翻开了崭新的一页
Your love is my turning page,
满页只有甜言蜜语
where only the sweetest words remain.
亲吻是甜蜜的曲线
Every kiss is a cursive line,
爱抚是独特的格言
every touch is a redefining phrase.
为你我义无反顾
I surrender who I’ve been for who you are,
你的爱就是我最坚定的支持
for nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart.
如果曾被你如此爱过
If I had only felt how it feels to be yours,
那就是我幸福的终点
well, I would have known what I’ve been living for all along.
贝拉 你受伤了
Bella, you’re hurt.
什么
What?
别 贝拉 看
No, Bella. Look.
我真的很抱歉
I can’t tell you how sorry I am.
我又不疼
I’m not.
真的 一点也不疼 我很好
Really, I’m not. I’m fine.
不要说你很好
Don’t say you’re fine.
别这样说
Just don’t.
不 你别这样
No, you don’t!
不要破坏了气氛
Don’t ruin this.
我已经搞砸了
I’ve already ruined it.
你难道看不出我现在有多开心吗
Why can’t see you how perfectly happy I am?
也许不是现在 五秒钟之前
Or was, five seconds ago.
现在我真的有点生气了
Now I’m sorta pissed off actually.
你应该生我的气
Well, you should be angry with me.
我们知道这很难
We knew this was going to be tricky, right?
但我觉得我们做的很棒
I think we did amazing.
起码对我来说很棒
It was amazing for me.
你在担心这个吗
That’s what you’re worried about?
担心我没有尽兴吗
That I didn’t enjoy myself?
我知道这对你来说不一样
I know it’s not the same for you,
但是对一个人类来说…
but for a human…
我想象不出还有比这更美好的了
I can’t imagine it gets better than that.
昨晚是我有生以来最美好的的一晚
Last night was the best night of my existence.
是最美好的
It was the best.
你不会再碰我了 是吗
You’re not gonna touch me again, are you?
你知道我不是这个意思
You know that’s not what I meant.
我去给你做早餐
Let me make you breakfast.
昨晚入梦
Dreamed last night about a time and place,
梦见你我忘却烦恼
where from our troubles we had escaped.
执子之手 顿觉人生完满