For better or for worse.
无论富贵贫穷
For richer or for poorer.
无论疾病健康
In sickness and in health.
永远爱她
To love.
永远珍惜他
To cherish.
只要我们一直活着
As long as we both shall live.
我愿意
I do.
我愿意
I do.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我以为蛋糕会更大
I just thought it would be bigger.
-你们好 -我们刚在说一切都很完美
– Hi guys. – We were just saying how pretty everything is.
我们都这样说
We were all just saying.
太感谢了 你们会觉得太隆重了吗
Thanks so much. You don’t think it’s too much?
不 一点也不
No!Not at all.
见到你很高兴
Hey man! Nice to see you.
-真为你们高兴 -谢谢
– I’m happy for you. – Thank you!
我希望你永远开心 贝拉
I hope you’ll be happy, Bella.
谢谢你 比利
Thank you, Billy.
有他的消息吗
Have you heard from him?
杰克一定希望你幸福
I’m sure Jake wishes you the best.
我打算不醉不休
Well, I plan on getting drunk.
他们的香槟很不错
They’re serving some pretty fancy champagne.
苏 来喝一杯吗
Sue, can I get you a glass?
她喝酒泡差不多
Sparkling is fine with her.
听上去不错
Sounds great.
贝拉
Bella!
-恭喜 -谢谢
– Congratulations! – Thank you.
是以利亚撒和卡门吗
Eleazar and Carmen, right?
她们阿♥拉♥斯加来的表姐妹 坦尼娅和凯特
And these are cousins from Alaska. Tanya and Kate.
我们听说了好多关于你的事
We’ve heard so much about you!
欢迎加入我们的家族
Welcome to the family.
谢谢
Thank you.
伊莉娜
Irina.
来见见贝拉
Come meet Bella.
-我做不到 -你说好了的
– I can’t do this. – You’ve promised.
他们请了一个…
They’ve invited one…
伊莉娜 他是我们的朋友
Irina, he is our friend.
他们杀了劳伦特
They killed Laurent.
劳伦特想要杀贝拉
He tried to kill Bella.
我不相信 他想和我们一样
I don’t believe that! He wanted to be like us.
和人类和平共处
To live in peace with humans,
和我在一起
with me.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
伊莉娜
Irina!
我们就不老霸占新娘子了
Let’s not monopolize the bride.
-恭喜 -谢谢
– Congratulations! – Thank you.
很抱歉
Sorry.
-哪家婚礼不上演家庭闹剧 -是啊
– Oh, what’s a wedding without a family drama. – Yeah.
打扰一下 话筒开了吗
Excuse me. Is this on?
大家好
Hello!
我提议为我的新弟妹
I’d like to propose a toast,
干杯
to my new sister.
贝拉 希望你过去的十♥八♥年♥已经睡饱了
Bella, I hope you’ve got enough sleep these last 18 years.
现在你可没得睡了哦
cause you won’t be getting anymore for a while.
贝拉就像其他人一样
Bella was just like everybody else
完全被爱德华迷住了
totally mesmerized by Edward.
或者喊他”头发” 我给他取的外号♥
Or “The Hair” as I called him.
突然之间 爱德华对贝拉也死心塌地了
And then suddenly, Edward is all about Bella.
尽管她不是排球队的队长
Even though she’s not captain of the volleyball team.
我说笑的 开个玩笑
I’m just kidding. I’m just kidding.
也不是学生会主席
Or the president of the Student Council.
爱德华会是个好丈夫
Edward will be a good husband.
我知道 因为
I know this because…
我是一名警♥察♥
I’m a cop.
我无所不知
I know things.
比方如何追捕罪犯
Like how to hunt somebody
就算他藏到天涯海角
till the ends of the earth.
既然你是我的嫂子了
Now that you’re my sister…
你得克服对时尚的厌恶
You have to get over your aversion to fashion.
而且我知道怎么用枪
And I know how to use a gun.
短裙 高跟鞋 手提包
Skirts, heels, and handbags.
睡吧 我亲爱的宝贝
“Go to sleep, my love.
睡吧
Go to sleep.
当你醒来时
When you wake,
我在你身边
you’ll see me.”
我要谢谢蕾妮和查理
I’d like to thank Renee and Charlie
将这样一个好姑娘带来人世
for bringing such a wonderful person into the world.
带进我们的生活
And into our lives.
我们会永远珍惜她 保护她
We’ll cherish and protect her forever.
这是一种奇妙的体验
It’s an extraordinary thing
遇见一个人 袒露心扉
to meet someone who you can bare your soul to.
他们会接受你的一切
They’ll accept you for what you are.
我已经等了很漫长的时间
I’ve been waiting what seems like a very long time
来超越自己
to get beyond what I am.
有了贝拉
With Bella,
我感到人生才真正开始
I feel like I can finally begin.
所以我要敬我美丽的新娘
So I’d like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride.
天长地久有时尽
No measure of time with you will be long enough,
此爱绵绵无绝期
but let’s start with forever.
另一件结婚礼物到了
Another of your gifts has just arrived.
什么
What?
跟我来
Come on…
结婚礼物怎么会在这里
What’s a wedding present doing in here?
得私下赠送
It’s a little more private.
伴郎没来得及换上燕尾服
The best man didn’t have time to get a tux.
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
Jacob.
你是个好人
It was kind of you.
好人是我小名
Kind is my middle name.
我看看罗莎莉想不想跳舞
I’ll see if Rosalie wants to dance.
抱歉我迟到了
I’m sorry I’m late.
没关系
It doesn’t matter.
现在一切都很完美
Everything is perfect now.
和我跳一曲吗
Dance with me?
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我们就差在牛奶盒上登寻人启事了
We were gonna put your face on a milk carton.
主要在加拿大北部
Mostly northern Canada.
我觉得
I think.
又用两条腿走路 穿上衣服
It’s weird to be back on two legs again,
感觉很奇怪
with clothes.
久不接触人类 都生疏了
I fell out of practice with the whole human thing.
你在这里
Are you okay,
还好吗
being here?
怎么这么问 怕我搞砸你的婚礼吗
Why? Afraid I’ll trash your party?
又不是只有你一个人
You’re not the only one.
你觉得现在我该习惯跟你道别了是吧
You’d think I’d be used to telling you goodbye by now.
别这样 今天你可不能哭
Come on, you’re not supposed to be the one crying, Bella.
每个人结婚都会哭
Everyone cries at weddings.
我会努力记住这样的你
This is how I’ll remember you.
脸庞红润
Pink cheeks.
笨手笨脚
Two left feet.
心脏跳动
Heart beat.
什么意思 以后的我对你来说就死了吗
So what, soon I’m gonna be dead to you?
不
No.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我想好好珍惜你作为人类的最后一晚
I’m trying to appreciate your last night as human.
今晚不是最后一晚
It’s not my last night.
什么 我以为你
What? I thought you…
我可不想在痛苦煎熬中度蜜月
I didn’t really wanna spend my honeymoon writhing in pain.
有什么意义呢