You’re smart.
你真聪明
Really?
真的?
And a good speller.
还很会拼字
Thanks. I graduated top two-thirds
谢谢 我可是前两三名毕业的
of my sixth grade class.
在我六年级班上
But I know somehow, some way…
但我知道怎样…
What a gentleman.
真有绅仕风度
Some way, you are…
总之 你是…
You’re gonna miss my lovin’…
你会想我的爱…
Look, it’s Cocktail Barbie.
看 是鸡尾酒芭比
Take your clothes off and stay a while.
衣服脱掉 留在这里一会
I-I like my clothes on.
我喜欢穿着衣服
Kinky boy.
怪小子
Wh-Wh…?
你-你…?
Where did you get that pin?
你从哪得到那别针的?
Oh. Deitrich.
哦 戴崔奇送的
Want to have a closer look?
想靠近点瞧瞧吗?
Huh?
什么?
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Look at the time. I got to go.
看看时间 我得走了
Oh, Emperor.
哦 皇上
Where are you going?
你想去哪呀?
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Oh, Emperor.
哦 皇上
Oh, where are you going
哦 你要去哪?
you naughty boy?
调皮小子?
I adore romance when it’s rough.
越难搞我越喜欢
Whoo!
哇!
Get back here!
回来!
You’re dead meat!
你死定了!
Come on!
快点!
Take a bath.
洗个澡吧
Oh, yes, because I’ve been a dirty, dirty girl.
没错 因为我是个肮脏下流女子
Go fill the tub.
进浴缸吧
Do you like it with bubbles?
你喜欢全身布满泡泡?
Hot bubbles.
热呼呼的泡泡
Oh, yippee!
哦 好耶!
Yippee!
好耶!
Tiny bubbles in my wine…
我的酒里有小泡泡…
Makes me feel fine
让我觉得舒服
Come on, her voice reminds me of my mother.
拜托 她的声音让我想到我妈
Is that room service?
是客房♥服务吗?
What’s happening?
怎么了?
What’s going on under those cute little boxers of yours?
你这可爱的小拳击手在玩什么花样呢?
Emperor, the bubbles are perfect.
皇上 泡泡弄好了
Come to mama, Emperor!
到妈妈这边来 皇上!
Coming!
来了!
Ow!
噢!
Help!
救命!
Say good night… agent!
道晚安吧…探员!
Del Blaine. Del Blaine.
黛儿布兰妮 黛儿布兰妮
Sorry.
抱歉
Emperor…
皇上…
This is not what I signed up for!
这可不是我该干的!
I need my bathroom bud.
我想要我的浴室美人
Shh. She’s in there taking a bath.
嘘 她在里头洗澡
What happened to your nose?
你的鼻子怎么回事?
Sorry!
抱歉!
Honeymooners.
度蜜月的
Yes, some things never change.
是的 有些事永远不会改变
Emperor!
皇上!
Emperor, come back!
皇上 回来!
Please!
拜托!
Oh…
哦…
Go! Get going.
走! 走啦
Ouch!
噢!
Can’t you do anything?
你做什么都不行吗?
Why are you so mad?
你干嘛这么生气?
Gee, let me think.
老天 让我想想
Because big, ugly men are trying to kill me?
因为大坏蛋想杀我?
Because I got stuck
因为我被缠住
with a millionaire playboy dilettante for a partner?
和一个百万富翁的花♥花♥公♥子♥半调子为伴?
You don’t care how you make people feel.
你根本不在乎你给别人的感受
I happen to be
我碰巧是
an extremely sensitive person.
一个极端敏感的人
Ow!
噢!
Okay, you think you know feelings.
好的 你自认懂得感情
Look at me.
看着我
How do I feel?
我有何感觉?
Sick.
生病
Sad.
伤心
What about now?
那现在呢?
Constipated.
便秘
Creepy.
可怕
Horny.
色眯眯
Is funny.
开心
Is angry.
生气
Is crazy.
疯狂
You know nothing.
你根本不懂
This is why you don’t have a boyfriend.
所以你才交不到男朋友
No wonder you didn’t get anything from Banning.
难怪你从班尼那里探听不到什么
Oh… right, I didn’t get anything from Banning
哦…没错 我是没打听到什么
except where his friggin’ lab is.
除了他该死的实验室之外
Where?
在哪?
Let’s see if the great master “agent” can figure it out.
看看这所谓大♥师♥级探员能否想的到
Banning said he sometimes has trouble sleeping.
班尼说他常常难以入睡
Big secret.
天大秘密
All men have trouble sleeping.
所有男人都有失眠困扰
Sometimes at night, he goes down and works in his lab.
有时夜里 他下楼到实验室里工作
He sleeps in his lab?
他睡在他的实验室?
He sleeps in his bedroom.
他睡在他的卧房♥
His lab’s in his bedroom?
他的实验室在他卧房♥?
No.

Get your facts straight.
有话直说吧
His lab is at his house–
他的实验室在他家…
his casa, where he lives– get it?
他的城♥堡♥ 他住的地方…懂了没?
Excellent.
太好了
You passed the test.
你通过考验了
I put in a good word with the boss.
我会向上级称赞你的
Well, let’s go see Chalmers tonight.
那好 我们今晚去找钱默斯
No.

Keep him out of this.
别让他参与
Just you and me.
就你和我
You know, if you’re so good at this
你知道 要是你对这方面那么厉害
why-why don’t you tell me something about me?
你何不告诉我一些我的事呢?
Okay.
好的
You have big crush on me
你非常迷恋我
and I know your name is Del Blaine.
我知道你叫黛儿布兰妮
First of all, you wish, and…
首先 是你希望 而且…
my real name is Delilah.
我的真名是狄莱拉
Delilah?
狄莱拉?
Suits you.
很适合你
Hey…
嘿…
Hmm?
怎么?
Ooh!
哦!
Oh!
哦!
Oh… oh, Emperor!
哦… 哦 皇上!
Hey!
嘿!
Oh, God, Clark, isn’t anything sacred?
哦 天哪 克拉克 没作牺牲吧?
Oh, rug burns are so sexy!
哦 地毯上做好性感!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!