Huh? I’m sorry.
哦? 抱歉
I promise.
我保证
What do you want
你要知道我妈的女佣名字干嘛?
my mother’s maiden name for?
上回我出生时她也在此
I’m sure my dad had something to do with it
我相信跟我爸有所关连
at least I hope so.
至少我希望如此
Dr. Angela.
安吉罗医生
Where is Dr. Angelo?
安吉罗医生人呢?
Dr. Angelo.
安吉罗医生
Are you Dr. Angela?
你是安吉罗医生?
Dr. Angela.
安吉罗医生
Dr. Ang… ela.
安琪…罗…医生
Hey!
嘿!
There’s no smoking in a hospital.
医院里不准抽烟
I was nervous. How is he?
我太紧张了 他情况如何?
He might be here a while.
他可能要住院一段时间
You might want to get him
你可能要回家帮他拿点东西 以免他醒来要用
Oh.

He had this clutched in his hand.
他手里紧抓住这个
I don’t know if it means anything.
我不知道那是何用意
Orderly with wheels
按照顺序
to the front desk.
到前面柜台
I do need Dr. Angelo.
我要找安吉罗医生
Dr. Angelo.
安吉罗医生
Dr. Angelo is on holiday today.
安吉罗医生今天休假
Oh, my God. Yeah.
哦 天哪 是的
BANNlNG, lNC., FLOATlNG HEADQUARTERS
班尼公♥司♥ 临时总部
I’ll tell you, I’m pretty excited.
我告诉你 我相当兴奋
I mean, nervous, but I’m excited.
我是说 很紧张 不过很兴奋
I’m pumped, you know.
血脉贲张 你知道
I knew I was doing good work for Banning lnternational
我知道我为班尼国际公♥司♥做的很好
but I didn’t know Mr. Banning
但我不知道班尼先生
would be taking so much notice of me so soon.
竟然这么快就注意到我
I’ll say this, though, when I’m CEO of this place
我这么说 虽然 我是这里的CEO
I won’t be having my headquarters
我不受上头管
in the bottom of a boat, you know what I mean?
在最底层 你懂我的话吗?
Why did you choose Mr. Lundeen?
你为何选朗汀先生?
He questioned my growth projections.
他问到我的成长经营计划
No, that’s not it.
不 不是那样
I don’t like his hair.
我不喜欢他的头发
Mr. Banning.
班尼先生
So, word filtered down to me
我听说
that you don’t share my optimism about our company’s future.
你对我们公♥司♥未来不抱乐观
Oh, no.
哦 不是
Actually, I just…
事实上 我只是…
Drink?
喝一杯?
Oh, yes, thank you.
哦 好的 谢谢
I just felt that to meet
我只是觉得要实现
your projections, pretty much every person on Earth
你的计划案 地球上的每个人
would have to drink only Banning Springs water.
都必须只喝班尼矿泉水
Yes, indeed.
没错
Water, Mr. Lundeen, comprises 60% of your body.
朗汀先生 水占人体百分之六十
Don’t you find it incredible
你不觉得很不可思议吗?
that two hydrogen atoms and an oxygen atom can combine
两个氢分子加上一个氧分子便能结合
to create something so beautiful
制♥造♥出如此美妙
so useful, so essential?
如此有用、不可或缺的物质
I find water to be
我觉得水是…
miraculous.
神奇
Do you think I’m silly?
你觉得我很傻吗?
Not at all.
一点也不
Feeling thirsty?
觉得渴吗?
Yes.
是的
You’re helping me out by being a guinea pig
你刚好帮我实验一下
for a new product.
新产品效果
Oh, I see.
哦 我懂了
What a brilliant idea.
想法真聪明
Water that makes you thirsty.
水让你口渴
What’s in it?
水里有什么?
Salt?
盐吗?
There’s no profundity in salt.
盐毫无深奥可言
Bacteria.
细菌
Once ingested
一旦摄取之后
its DNA will instruct your cells’ cytoplasm
它的基因会让你体内的细胞质
to spill electrolytes into your bloodstream
释放出电解质至你的血液中
causing dehydration.
导致脱水
It’s virulent
有毒
but, unfortunately, it’s too fast.
不过 很不幸 毒效很快
Way too fast.
非常快
As we speak, your internal organs are shriveling.
如我所言 你的体内器官逐渐萎缩
You’re becoming as dry as…
你会变得干的像…
Well, as dry as your limited imagination.
你想像有多干就有多干
Gentlemen, fetch the vacuum, won’t you?
各位 你们不会想被吸干是吧?
Thank you.
谢谢
Schiffer, Schwartzkopf, Sondheim, Springsteen…
薛佛、史瓦兹考夫、索德海、史宾斯汀…
No Strider.
没有史崔达
Wow.

Welcome to the Tactical Uniform Experiment.
欢迎使用战术制♥服♥装备
Tuxedo recognizing new user.
燕尾服辨识新主人
Mapping user’s neurological structure.
描绘使用者神经结构
Activate wristwatch for desired function.
启动腕表至想要的功能项目
Demo…
示范模式…
Okay, show me.
好的 让我瞧瞧吧
Uh-oh.
呜-哦
Caution– demolition mode.
警告– 破坏模式
The Tuxedo will consider
燕尾服会认定
any object a target and act to destroy it.
任何物体当成攻击目标并摧毁它
Oh, what’s happening?
哦 怎么回事?
Exit the demolition mode immediately.
立刻退出破坏模式
Burn, baby, burn
燃烧吧 宝贝 燃烧吧!
Disco inferno
迪斯可舞厅
Burn, baby, burn
燃烧吧 宝贝 燃烧吧!
Burn the mother down
烧光一切
Burn, baby, burn…
燃烧吧 宝贝 燃烧吧…
Mr. Devlin, is everything all right?
戴弗林先生 一切都还好吧?
This is Jimmy.
我是吉米
I think Mr. Devlin wants you to clean his room tomorrow.
戴弗林先生要你明天打扫这间房♥间
It’s a little bit messy.
有一点点乱
I think he threw the party.
他刚结束宴会
Should I send someone up now?
要我现在派人上去吗?
No. Maybe after he leaves.
不用 或许等他出门后吧
Very good.
非常好
Hello?
喂?
Are we on?
要执行了吗?
Are we on what?
执行什么?
C.S.A. OPERATlONS
中♥央♥安♥全♥局♥计划
I take my work seriously, Mr. Devlin, so please
我很认真工作 戴弗林先生 所以求求你
stop using that ridiculous accent.
别用那种可笑的腔调
What?
什么?
What accent?
那种腔调?
All right.
好的
You’re the senior officer.
你是前辈
I’ll play it however you want.
你会遵照你指示行动
Deitrich Banning is holding a meeting with water CEOs.
戴崔奇班尼正与CEO水公♥司♥开会中
The Agency wants us to find out what he’s planning.
局里要我们查出他在搞啥花样
Wh-What about Walter Strider?
那华特史崔达怎么办?
Who is he?
他是谁?
I don’t know. You tell me.
不知道 你说呢?
Okay.
好的
So, we will meet tomorrow. V-15, 10:00.
那我们明天见 15号♥公园 十点钟
I’ll be wearing a gray suit.
我会穿一件灰色套装

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!