familiarize yourself with the route?
先熟悉一下路线呢?
There’s a little gathering at my house tonight–
今晚我得稍微打扫一下房♥子…
a fund-raiser for the Natural History Museum.
为自然历史博物馆筹募基金
I would so love to have you.
你能加入的话我会很高兴
Should I send a car?
要我派辆车过去吗?
I drive myself.
我自己开车
Admirable.
太好了
Eight o’clock.
八点钟
And, uh, be sure not to wear anything
千万别穿得
too distracting, or no one will get their checkbooks out.
太招摇 否则没有人愿意开出支票
How did you learn to be so smooth?
你是怎么学会如此温文儒雅?
I’ve seen the way you drive.
我看过你开车的样子
You have the same instincts I do.
你有着和我一样的本领
You lack confidence.
你缺乏自信
The girl in the art gallery’s not beyond you, you know.
画廊那名女子并非遥不可及 你知道吗
You know about her?
你认识她?
Every time we leave the house
每次出门
we go by the art gallery and slow down.
经过画廊时 你都会减速
You just need a little polish.
你只需要再磨练一下
I’ll never be a Clark Devlin.
我不可能成为克拉克戴弗林那样
Don’t tell anyone this, Jimmy, but there’s a lot less
别告诉别人 吉米 克拉克戴弗林还有
to Clark Devlin than meets the eye.
许多事超乎你的想像
I’ve got a couple of good lines
我只是稍微比较会说话
and a couple of very expensive suits.
几套非常昂贵的西装
Apart from that, we’re exactly the same.
此外 我们绝对相同
How about a couple hundred million?
那家财万贯怎么说?
Trust me… 90% of it is clothes.
相信我…百分之九十靠衣着
The other ten percent?
另外百分之十呢?
The other ten percent’s in there.
另外百分之十在这
You’ve got plenty of it.
你有的是
Oh, Mr. Devlin, can I ask you a big favor?
戴弗林先生 能帮个大忙吗?
Yeah?
什么事?
Can I stop wearing my hat?
能否别再戴帽子了?
All right.

Thank you.
谢谢
No, just stay smooth. Remember– smooth.
不 保持斯文 记住…要斯文点
Thank you.
谢谢
Steena, Devlin.
史提娜 我是戴弗林
This driver, this Jimmy, I like him.
这位司机吉米 我喜欢他
Let’s get him a proper suit.
帮他弄套正式西装吧
Something sexy. You pick it out.
性感点的 你帮忙挑吧
All right.
好的
Always a delight talking to you, too, darling.
跟你谈话也很愉快 亲爱的
Home, James.
回家 詹姆斯
Absolutely, Mr. Devlin.
没问题 戴弗林先生
Oh!
哦!
Watch your step.
小心走路
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
Oh… This definitely not a rental.
哦…这件肯定不是租来的
Hello.
你好
My name’s Clark Devlin.
我叫克拉克戴弗林
Would you like to dance?
肯赏光跳支舞吗?
Would you like to dance?
肯赏光跳支舞吗?
Admirable.
太好了
There is just one rule.
只有一项规定
Never touch my tuxedo.
千万别碰我的燕尾服
I didn’t.
我没有
Good.
很好
Don’t.
千万别碰
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Jimmy.
吉米
Get the car.
把车开来
Let’s go for dinner.
我们去吃晚餐
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
What’ll you have? It’s my treat.
你想吃什么? 我请客
Anything.
随便都行
All right.
好的
Two Whoppers, hold the onion, extra ketchup.
两份特大汉堡 加洋葱及蕃茄酱
Toast the bottom bun only, medium well-done.
只要烤底层面包 中间的肉要全熟
Two large fries, extra well-done.
两份大薯 同样熟一点
Two chocolate milkshakes, however the chef likes.
两杯巧克力奶昔
That’s it.
好的
Your order’s ready. Pull forward.
您点的东西已经好了 请往前开
That’s pretty quick.
速度真快
It’s fast food. Anything else?
这是速食 还想吃别的吗?
Yeah.
是的
I’ll have a personal pizza, crispy crust.
我要一份私人披萨 皮要酥脆一点
He doesn’t eat out much.
他不常外出用餐
They don’t serve pizza at Burger…
汉堡店不卖♥♥披萨…
New item, huh?
新项目是吧?
Do you have chicken chow mein?
你们有卖♥♥鸡肉炒面吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Jimmy? Yes?
吉米? 有何吩咐?
It’s a drive-through. Let’s drive.
这是得来速 我们开车吧
Watch out!
小心!
Watch it, man!
小心点 老兄!
Sorry, pal.
对不起
Let’s go.
走吧
Why are we running away
我们干嘛要逃开滑板?
from a skateboard?
我想那很可能是个炸♥弹♥
I thought you said a bomb.
我以为你是说炸♥弹♥呢
What do you mean, a bomb?
你说什么 炸♥弹♥?
No good. Out!
不妙 快出去!
Mr. Dev…
戴…
Move!
快闪!
Jimmy, you okay?
吉米 你没事吧?
I’m fine.
我很好
You okay, boss?
你还好吧 老板?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, all in a day’s work, eh?
是的 今天全碰着了是吧?
Look.

Oh, damn.
哦 该死
Mr. Devlin.
戴弗林先生
You got any aspirin?
你有带阿司匹灵吗?
Who did this to you?
是谁干的?
Water stri…
华特史崔…
Walter Strider– he’s the one?
华特史崔达…是他吗?
Wat… er… stri…
华…特…史崔…
Walter… Walter Strider.
华特…华特史崔达
No… no police.
不行…不能报♥警♥
Okay. Uh…
好的…
I need an ambulance right now.
我需要一辆救护车马上来
His name is…
他的名字是…
Trust nobody.
别相信任何人
Uh… his name is…
嗯…他的名字是…
Brad Dillford.
布莱德狄佛
Wear it.
戴上吧
Wear…
戴上…
Boss! Boss!
老板! 老板!
Hold on, boss. You’ll be fine.
撑着点 老板 你会没事的
Give me the clipboard.
记录板给我
I’ll take care of you.
我会照顾你的
Wa…
华…
stri…
史崔…
Huh? Sir!
什么? 先生!
Oh!
哦!
Please wait in the waiting room.
请到候诊室等
Okay.
好的
I will find Walter Strider.
我会找出华特史崔达
Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!