Let’s go.
行动!
This is Bird Three, the street is secure.
这是大鸟三号♥ 街道清除完毕
Uh-oh, bike messenger.
哦 骑单车的
Hostile forces moving in. Go on, Randall, take him out.
敌方武力进驻 去吧 蓝道 抓他出去
Roger. T-14 descending.
收到 T-14正空降而下
Advance the lead operation vehicle.
首发行动车正在前进
Bring in the package as soon as I cross.
一到就把包裹送来
Roger that.
收到
Hustle, people.
快点 各位
The package is on the move.
包裹出发了
All right, ladies and gentlemen, it’s show time.
好了 各位先生女士 好戏上场了
How’s our package?
我们的包裹怎么样?
I forget what to say.
我忘了该说什么
But you can do this.
但你做的到
Focus. Go.
集中精神 去吧
Huh?
去啊
Go.
包裹掉了
Package dropped.
收到 目标锁定
Jimmy, what do you say?
吉米 你怎么说?
The name’s Tong. James Tong.
我姓唐 叫唐吉米
I’m the man. I’m the man.
我是男子汉 我是男子汉
Del, did you tell him to say that?
黛儿 你有教他那样说吗?
No. Well, sort of.
不 嗯 可能吧
Oh, God.
哦 天哪
Come on, ladies, relax.
快点 小姐们 放松点
He’s just pumping out pheromones.
他只是发泄一下荷尔蒙
Clark, shut up.
克拉克 闭嘴
I do believe I’m in charge of this operation.
我相信是我在掌控这次计划
Package is locked on target.
包裹已被锁定目标
Why did you wear those pants?
你干嘛穿那件裤子?
He’s stopping.
他停了
What’s he stopping for? Why is he stopping?
他为何停了? 他为何停了?
Use the door, Jimmy.
打开门 吉米
He’s really breathing heavy now.
他现在真的呼吸很重
Have you seen her?
你看过她吗?
He’s out of his league, if you know what I mean.
他退出他的联盟了 如果你懂我意思的话
Shh!
嘘!
He’s like a hunter. It’s the gallery owner.
他像个猎人 是画廊主人
Randall, quiet.
蓝道 安静
Nice.
很好
Clark, please, would you focus?
克拉克 请你专心点好吗?
He’s about to speak.
他要开口了
Open your mouth.
张开嘴巴
Hi.
嗨
He said, “Hi.” Hi.
他说 “嗨” 嗨
That’s the girl?
就是那个女的?
He came up with that on his own.
他自己就行了
She’s not that pretty.
她没那么漂亮
Jimmy, smile, come on.
吉米 笑一个 快
Move on to something else– quick.
采取点行动– 快!
He doesn’t look so good.
他看起来不太好
He doesn’t look so good.
他看起来不太好
He doesn’t look so good.
他看起来不太好
Jimmy? Jimmy? He doesn’t look so good.
吉米? 吉米? 他看起来不太好
Clark, give him a line.
克拉克 提供他一句台词
Steena, shut up.
史提娜 闭嘴
Just look deep into her eyes… Clark, no.
深情款款看着她… 克拉克 不
That crap doesn’t work…
那种垃圾没用…
Looks like he’s hyperventilating.
他似乎太多嘴了
If I remember rightly, it worked…
要是我没记错 要…
Don’t listen to them. Listen to me.
别听他们的 听我讲
I can’t think with you screaming in my ear.
你们在我耳边叫 我无法思考
Everybody calm down, all right?
大家冷静点 好吗?
Not you, her.
不是你 是她
No, no, her, her.
不 不 她 她
Look deep into her eyes…
深情款款看着她…
It’s me.
是我
…and tell her you had a dream about her last night.
…告诉她你昨晚梦到她
Clark, be quiet.
克拉克 安静
Del, will you shut up?
黛儿 闭嘴好吗?
Uh…
唔…
I hate to say this, Jimmy
我讨厌说这事 吉米
but don’t take advice from women about women.
但女人谈论女人的话别采纳
Shut up.
闭嘴
Clark, you’ve been reassigned.
克拉克 你已经被重新分配任务了
The voices are screaming in my ear.
我耳朵一堆声音在吵
Hey, if you can hear me
嘿 要是你听的到我
wipe that look off your face.
别摆那付表情
Remember me?
记得我吗?
Hooters.
小胡子
Soul patch.
灵魂中心
Okay, I’m going to have to ask you to leave.
好的 我必须请你离开
I’m the love of my life…
我是我此生最爱…
No, no! No, no!
不 不对! 不 不对!
You’re the love of my life.
你是我此生最爱
No, you never tell them you love them, Jimmy.
不 别告诉她们你爱她们 吉米
Can you have… dinner with me?
可否与我…共进晚餐?
Get out.
出去
Pretty sure he craps his pants, people.
他一定是脱了裤子 大伙
I just want to have dinner.
我只是想邀你吃顿晚饭
Get out now.
马上出去
Lunch? Now!
午餐呢? 马上出去!
Oh!
哦!
All right, we’re terminating this mission.
好了 这次任务中断了
Pack it up and roll home.
收拾一下准备回家吧
I think I blew it, Mr. Devlin.
我想我搞砸了 戴弗林先生
Jimmy, I wrote the book on this stuff.
吉米 这种经验我有过
Trust me, you didn’t blow it. You outgrew her.
相信我 你没有搞砸 你比她成熟
Maybe.
也许吧
Tell you what. Take the weekend off.
告诉你怎么办 好好去渡个周末
First thing Monday morning
周一早上再来上班
we’ll head for somewhere with more interesting prospects.
我们去个风景更优美的地方
How about Monte Carlo?
蒙地卡罗如何?
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Thanks, Mr. Devlin.
谢谢 戴弗林先生
Thanks, everybody.
谢谢大家
It’s okay, Jimmy.
没关系 吉米
Hang in there.
继续努力
Next time.
下次
Well, if you were trying to get her to notice you
嗯 要是你想引起她注意你
mission accomplished.
任务完成
What are you planning for the second date?
第二次约会你想怎么计划?
Running at her with a knife?
拿把刀子追她?
It’s difficult for me.
对我很难
What is so hard?
有什么难的?
You just have to say something like…
你只要说些…
“Excuse me, you want to go get some coffee?”
“抱歉 你想喝杯咖啡吗?”
When I around beautiful women, I can’t talk.
我一碰到漂亮女人就说不出话来
Sure. Beautiful women.
真的 漂亮女人
You know, a real knockout.
你知道的 真正绝色美人
Like the beautiful lady in the gallery.
就像画廊那位漂亮小姐
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没事
What?
怎么啦?
You can’t tell how I feel?
你看不出我的感受?
You look sad.
你看来很伤心
No.
才没有
Sick?
生病了?