This is the moment where 50 CSA commandos storm in
五十个中♥央♥安♥全♥局♥突击队员正过来
take you, your pretentious accent
要逮住你 你矫揉造作的腔调
your jackass sideburns
你愚蠢的鬓角
to the Federal pen where, guess what?
到联邦监狱那儿 你猜怎么着?
All they serve is highly chlorinated tap water.
他们供应的自来水含氯过高
Presenting Clark Devlin.
克拉克戴弗林现身了
Have I told you how amazing you look in this tuxedo?
我告诉过你穿这件燕尾服看起来很棒吗?
Simms, prepare for release.
辛斯 准备释放
With pleasure, sir.
乐意之至 先生
Hatchery doors opening.
孵化室门开启
Water sources targeted.
水源锁定
Pods will begin releasing striders in five minutes.
五分钟内即将释放水蜘蛛
Maturation level: 85%.
成熟度: 85%
Why are you here?
你为何来此?
I’ve come to save you.
我是来救你
That’s great.
太好了
What about the big guys with the big guns?
那这些手持武器的大汉怎么办?
For years, I’ve heard about you.
多年前就听说过你
Now we finally meet, I find that the great Clark Devlin
如今终于碰面了 我觉得那伟大的克拉克戴弗林
is nothing more than an ordinary man
也不过如此
who’s about to die an extraordinary death.
即将死于非命
You’re right
你说的对
except for one thing.
除了一件事
My name’s Tong.
我姓唐
James Tong.
唐詹姆斯
You okay?
你没事吧?
Uh, Jimmy, is there
嗯 吉米 你要告诉我什么吗?
something you want to tell me?
晚点再说
Oh, you’ve got a good suit as well.
哦 你也穿了件不错西装
All right!
好耶!
Let go!
放手!
X-4 genome bacteria-induced
X-4染色体细菌感染的
water striders: 1 00% mature.
水蜘蛛: 100%成熟度
Bacteria drop sites identified.
细菌投放地点已确定
Pods now opening.
现在开启舱门
What are you doing?! No! No!
你在干嘛?! 不! 不!
She’s ruining everything.
她毁了一切
Electrical malfunction. Hatchery door is disengaged.
电力故障 孵化室门损坏
Ah, I knew girls like you in high school.
我在高中时认识像你这样的女孩
Yeah? Did they do this?
是吗? 她们会这样吗?
Uh-huh, they did.
会的
Mr. Banning, you must open the hatch manually.
班尼先生 你必须手动开启孵化室门
Sod off.
滚开
Manual hatch release required.
改为手动开启
Manual hatch release required.
改为手动开启
Rotate valve counterclockwise to open hatch.
旋转阀反方向开启舱门
Get off.
滚开
Bloody open!
打开吧!
Manual procedure complete. Hatchery doors opening.
手动步骤完成 孵化室舱门开启中
Airborne striders awaiting queen release.
飞行蜘蛛在等待女王被释放
Hatchery doors opening.
孵化室舱门开启中
Clark!
克拉克!
I mean, Jimmy, help me!
我是指 吉米 救我!
I’m busy.
我没空啊
All mature striders ready for release.
准备释放所有成虫水蜘蛛
Bacteria-laced microbes fully activated.
植入细菌的微生物完全成熟了
His head’s about to explode.
他的头快爆♥炸♥了
Look at him.
看看他
Look at him!
看看他!
You might know a few tricks
你可能会耍些花招
but you’re just a sad, pathetic man.
不过你只是个可怜虫
Smoking is bad for your health.
抽烟有害健康
You okay?
你还好吧?
Yeah, duh.
是的
By the way, nice going.
顺便一提 太好了
Now millions of people are going to die of dehydration.
如今数百万人♥民♥将脱水致死
You left the hatch open.
你把门打开了
They’re not flying away.
他们没有飞走?
Yeah, what are they waiting for?
对呀 他们在等什么?
They are waiting… to follow the queen.
它们等着..跟随女王
Airborne striders awaiting queen release.
飞行蜘蛛在等候女王被释放出来
Oh, my God. For once, you’re right.
哦 天哪 就这一次你说对了
The queen is going to lead the striders
女王准备领导这些蜘蛛
to freshwater sites all over North America.
遍布全美洲淡水区
Quick, grab it before it’s released.
快 趁还没放出来前抓住牠
Queen strider disengaged.
女王蛛已被释放
Alert! Queen strider disengaged.
警告! 女王蛛已被释放
Let’s go.
我们走
He’s got the queen!
他拿走女王了!
Wait!
等等!
You dropped it.
你弄掉了
Don’t move!
别动!
Oh!
哦!
Ow.
噢!
Sir, excuse me, I deserve to see this.
先生 对不起 应当给我瞧瞧
Trouble.
有麻烦
Okay, okay, make hustle, ladies.
好的 好的 动作快点 娘儿们
Let’s go. Let’s go.
走吧 走了
Watch out, Aqua-Lung.
注意 潜水装备
Hey, pal, nice suit.
嘿 伙伴 衣服不错
It’s okay, kitten.
没事了 小姐
Everything’s going to be all right.
一切都会没事的
It is not okay.
才不会没事呢
You just decked the hero.
你刚刚打了英雄
I-I’m a genius and I can testify for a piece of immunity.
我-我是天才 我可以证明我是无辜的
Also, I’m from a neutral country…
而且 我来自中立国家…
Shut it.
闭嘴
Well, looks like we got here just in time.
嗯 看来我们及时赶到
Oh, to what? Take credit?
赶来做什么? 争功吗?
Oh, you’re hilarious, Blaine.
哦 你真会胡闹 布兰妮
Winton Chalmers, CSA.
温顿钱默斯 中♥央♥安♥全♥局♥
I spearheaded the operation that took down Deitrich Banning.
我策划此次捉拿戴崔奇班尼计划
I bet you’re Jimmy Tong.
我敢打赌你就是唐吉米
Here’s your tuxedo. You happy now?
这就是你的燕尾服行动 你现在高兴了?
Well, I will be when I get it safely back to headquarters.
等我安全交给上头之后才会
By the way, Blaine, not a bad job
对了 布兰妮 干的不错
for your first time in the field.
以你第一次出勤来说
Well, I didn’t do it alone.
嗯 我一个人也做不到
She always says nice things about me.
她一直说我的好话
When you finally
等你终于
do something right, you deserve the credit.
做对了 你应得的奖赏
Well, sir
嗯 先生
it’s an honor to help
很荣幸能帮助
the United States of America.
美国
I feel exactly the same way, soldier.
我和你有同感 勇士
You don’t think you’re going to be able to get away
你不会以为你们能这样子
with a bureaucratic pat on the butt, do you?
拍拍屁♥股♥就走了 是吧?
Well, I’m hoping to.
嗯 但愿如此
Ooh, man down, people.
哦 有人倒下了 各位
Well… there is one thing you can do for me.
嗯…有件事情你能帮我
And that would be?
什么事呢?
All right, tracking systems locked on.
好了 开启追踪系统
Anybody screws up and your ass is mine.
谁搞砸了我就扁谁
Block off this end of the street.
封锁街尾
Roger that.
收到
All right, we’re at T minus 30 and counting.
好了 倒数30秒
Is everyone in position?
大伙就定位了没?
Manhole agent up.
下水道人员 上
Flower lady, hot dog vendor, go.
卖♥♥花小姐、热狗摊贩 行动
Replace the hot dog vendor. Come on, hustle.
去代替热狗小贩 快点 快