It’s the driver.
是司机
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
Thank you.
谢谢
Invitations?
邀请函?
Oh, yes.
哦 好的
Why don’t you offer him five bucks?
你何不塞给他五块钱?
I have them somewhere.
我身上没带钱
Birds of a feather…
天下乌鸦一般黑…
Nice party, huh?
很棒的宴会是吧?
So, you’re the strong, silent type, huh?
所以你是那种强壮沉默型的?
That’s the whole bouncer package.
这就是打手的全部家当
I didn’t mean your package.
我不是说你的家当
Thank you…
谢谢…
Dr. Schwartz.
史瓦兹博士
Shalom.
雪罗
Come, darling.
来吧 亲爱的
Product launch, my ass.
开动了 我的天
Let’s go find Banning’s lab.
我们去找班尼的实验室吧
Let’s go.
我们走
Are you trying to get me alone?
你想丢下我一个人吗?
Where’d they go?
他们去哪了?
Don’t tell me the great Clark Devlin
别跟我说伟大的克拉克戴弗林
can’t come up with an answer.
想不出答案来
Although
虽然
he can walk on water.
他能在水面行走
It’s a trick, right?
是种把戏 对吧?
Come on.
快点
Wow!
哇!
Mr. Devlin likes insects, too.
戴弗林先生也喜欢昆虫一样
What?
什么?
Oh, uh, uh, I mean
哦 我是说
sometime I speak of myself in the third person.
有时我会以第三人称跟自己说话
Hmm, Del Blaine thinks you’re a freak.
黛儿布兰妮认为你是个怪胎
Have you cleaned the tanks?
你清过水槽了吗?
What are they doing down there?
他们在底下做什么?
I don’t know.
不清楚
When you’re done here
你这儿的事完了
you can go and sweep the tunnels.
就去清水道
Don’t use the blower!
别用吹风机!
I can tell the difference.
我能分辨的出来
And don’t touch the tequila for me and Mr. Banning.
也别碰我和班尼先生的龙舌兰酒
Whatever you say there, Dr. Simms.
一切照办 辛斯博士
Yes, Dr. Simms.
是的 辛斯博士
Louder!
大声点!
Yes, Dr. Simms.
是的 辛斯博士
We better hope the little ones follow the queen.
我们最好希望这些小虫跟着女王走
Well, if they don’t
嗯 要是没有的话
the stock is going to be worthless.
股票就会下跌得一文不值
“Follow the queen”?
“跟随女王”?
Huh? Have you seen Cheryl?
你有看到雪洛吗?
Maybe he’s gay.
也是他是个同性恋
Cheryl? No.
雪洛? 不
Man, let’s get out of here.
老兄 我们离开这儿吧
Let’s go have a smoke.
我们去抽根烟
It still stinks.
还是好臭
Hey.

How did you…?
你是怎么…?
Whatever.
管它的
Look at this.
看看这个
He’s pinpointed the national reservoirs.
他精确标示出全国水库位置
He’s going to poison the water?
他想在水里下毒?
Not with that stuff.
不是那样子
It’s too detectable
那太容易被发觉了
and there’s government safeguards.
而且有政♥府♥守卫看着
Let’s check out the computer.
查查电脑吧
Now you’re thinking.
你现在才想到
Who are they?
他们是谁?
They shouldn’t be in the lab.
他们不应该在实验室里
Let’s go.
我们走
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
Oh, your God what?
哦 你怎么了?
DNA recombinant microbes
基因重组微生物
carrying a T-4 genome.
带T-4染色体的
English.
讲英文
Genetically induced hydrogen-oxygen barrier.
遗传学上诱导了氢氧转换
Normal person’s English.
正常人的英文
Dehydrating water.
让水分子脱氢
Drink it, you’ll shrivel up and die
喝下它之后便会萎缩至死
but the big question is, how is he possibly
但最大的问题是 他怎么可能…
going to introduce it into the water supply?
将它引入供应水?
I think we better go.
我想我们最好走了
Huh?

Quick, over there by the wall.
快 到那边墙壁
Nobody here.
没人
Let’s check the hatchery.
检查一下孵化室
You’re on my foot.
你踩到我的脚
What was that about?
那是怎么回事?
Shh! Go!
嘘! 走!
How did they miss us?
他们怎没发觉我们?
What, are they blind?
什么 他们瞎了眼吗?
Don’t look up my skirt.
别看我裙子里
Set adrift on memory bliss of you
让你的记忆步入幸福
The camera pans the cocktail glass
鸡尾酒杯里有摄像机
Behind a blind of plastic plants
在塑胶盆栽后面
I found the lady with the fat diamond ring
我发现戴着大颗钻石戒指的小姐
Then you know I can’t remember a damn thing
接着你知道我一点也记不得了
I think it’s one…
我认为是…
Banning’s got the bacteria
班尼合成了那种细菌
but he has to transport it from his lab to the water.
但他必须将它从实验室运至水里
There’s no way he can.
他做不到
Maybe with airplanes.
也许用飞机
Not possible.
不可能
Besides, even if he could get it to a reservoir undetected
此外 就算他能偷偷运到水库
an alarm would trigger
也会触动警铃
the second the surface of the water’s broken.
其次 水面也会也会产生波动
You’re really smart.
你真聪明
It’s an act.
这是一次行动
I’m an inexperienced girl
我是个没经验
who’s trying to bluff her way through.
对付诡计多端的女人
You are?
你是?
Come on, stop humoring me.
好啦 别再消遣我
Just be honest.
诚实点
…assuming that there are some out there…
假设外面有一些…
Honest?
诚实?
All right.
好吧
You think I’m the great Clark Devlin.
你以为我是伟大的克拉克戴弗林
…gonna say I look lovely…
…想说我很可爱…
Yeah, hello?
是的 你好
Steena, I can’t talk right now.
史提娜 我现在不方便说话
…I can’t lie
…我不会撒谎
She’s just one of those corners in my mind
她占了我心中一个角落
And I just put her right back…
我只想送她回去…
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I can handle it.
对 我能处理的
Bad news?
坏消息?
Can we go somewhere and be… alone?
我们能到别处…独处吗?
Sure.
当然
I didn’t know you were so strong.
我不知道你这么强壮
Take off your clothes.
衣服脱掉
Let’s not do anything we’ll regret.
可别做出日后会后悔的事来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!