Don’t… leave now.
好点了吗? -好多了
Feel better? – Much.
是我自己的错 尤里 -哪里
It was my own fault, Yuri. – Nah.
我太紧张了 -为什么?
I was so nervous. – Why?
你那么出色 而我膝盖又有伤
You’re so fabulous. And I have weak knees.
我喜欢膝盖有伤的女孩子
I like girls with weak knees.
你只是喜欢女孩子 -很喜欢 有错吗?
You just like girls. – Very much. Is wrong?
没有 我个人认为每个人都有权做自己的选择
No. I personally think everyone should have the right to make their own choice.
我喜欢你的 -我的什么?
I like yours. – My what?
你的选择
Your choice.
抱歉 我的英语… -不 是我的错 这有时让我很烦恼
I’m sorry. My English… – No, it’s mine. I have trouble sometimes.
卡罗琳 要知道 有时还是… 不要说话的好
Carolyn, you know, it sometimes better… not to talk.
我同意 尤其是跟我 因为… -卡罗琳
I agree. And particularly with me, because… – Carolyn.
怎么?
Yes?
喂?
Hello?
爸爸 -埃米利娅?
Emilia? – Daddy.

Hi.
你好吗? 贾尼娜好吗?
How are you? How’s Janina?
贾尼娜照顾的我很好 在学校表现也很棒
Janina’s taking care of me just fine. And she’s great at the school.
那挺好
That’s good.
听着 我实在想不起你那里时间晚多久了
Listen, I really had forgotten how much later it is there.
爸爸 你知道我在芭蕾舞里的角色了吗?
Daddy, did you hear about my part in the ballet?
知道 妈妈写信告诉我你是领舞 -是啊
Yeah, Ma wrote that you got the lead. – Yeah.
别让那个阿诺德·伯格吓着你 让你男朋友去对付他 好吗?
Well, don’t let that Arnold Berger scare you. You just sic your boyfriend on him, OK?
他怎么样了 顺便问一下?
How is he, by the way?
他挺好的 其实我没有时间理那档子事儿
He’s OK. I don’t really have time for that sort of thing.
我并不奇怪 要知道 如果你足够出色 他们总是会更加严厉的训练你
I don’t wonder. You know, they always work you a lot harder when you’re really good.
让妈妈来接电♥话♥ 好吗?
Put Ma on for a minute, will you?
妈妈跟艾玛在一起 她们一直在聊个不停 有时她甚至在那里过夜
Mom’s with Emma. They’re always yakking. Sometimes she even stays over.
好吧 那挺好
Yeah, well, that’s good.
你让她有时间了给我电♥话♥ 好吗? 还有你也该去睡觉了…
You have her call me when she gets a chance, OK? Meantime, you get back to bed, and…
爸爸 你晚些来纽约好吗?
Daddy, could you come to New York soon?
那还用说 宝贝儿
You bet, honey.
学校这边一忙完 贾尼娜和我就搭第一班飞机过去 好吗?
Soon as school finishes, Janina and I are gonna get on the first plane out of here. OK?
好 我爱你 爸爸
Yes. I love you, Daddy.
我也爱你
I love you too.
拜 -拜
Bye. – Bye.
起晚了?
Up late?
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, darling.
爸爸昨晚来电♥话♥了 我告诉他你跟艾玛在一起
Daddy called last night. I told him you were with Emma.
你为什么不叫醒我? -当时很晚了
Why didn’t you wake me? – It was very late.
爸爸和贾尼娜向你们问好
Daddy and Janina send their love.
埃米利娅 你今天什么时候吃午饭?
Emilia, what time are you having your lunch today?
我很忙 再见 夫人 伊桑
I’m busy. Goodbye, Madame, Ethan.
真有意思
Something’s funny.
一二三四 二二三四
One, two, three, four. Two, two, three four.
三二三四 四二三四
Three, two, three, four. Four, two, three four.
五二三四 六二三四
Five, two, three, four. Six, two, three, four.
埃米利娅…
Emilia…
你情绪真是太棒了…
all that emotion is terrific…
不过是对于吉赛尔里的疯子戏来说 而不是我的芭蕾
for the mad scene in Giselle, not for my ballet.
你不是一个纯真无暇的乡村少女 你只是一个随着节拍摇摆的躯体
You’re not an uptight village virgin. You’re just a body moving in space with music.
不要随着音乐 要跟音乐一起
Not to music, with music.
那才是跳舞 所以不要由着性子在屋里飞来飞去了
That’s what dancing is. So please don’t fly around the room emoting.
不要思考 只要按照我给你的步点跳 OK?
Don’t think. Just move as I tell you to move to the counts I give you. OK?
我不记什么步点
I don’t count.
那你怎么知道什么时候该干什么? 第六感吗?
Then how do you know what to do when? ESP?
我用感觉 跟音乐一起 我再调整一下
I feel it, with the music. And I make it fit.
我不要你感觉 记住步点
Well, don’t feel it. Count it.
我们到哪儿了 彼得?
Where were we, Peter?
132段… 请不要带什么感情
Bar 132… with no feeling, please.
看那边 她很性感 不是吗? -嗯 的确很漂亮
Look over here. Cute, ain’t she? – She’s real pretty.
你好 -你好
Howdy. – Howdy.
我俩都不是这个镇子的人 我们猜你也不是
I was wondering if you could settle a little wager we just made.
我在想 你是否能帮忙解决一下我们刚才打的赌?
We’re from out of town, and we bet you are too.
对吗?
Right?
怎么样 被我说中了吧
See, I knew it.
酒保 给我们这里每人再倒一杯
Bartender, get us another round over here.
这位是… -我叫巴尼·乔 来自路易斯安娜州莱克查尔斯市
This is… – I’m Barney Joe. Lake Charles, Louisiana.
这又是…
And…
我叫比尔·布里特 来自德克萨斯州西部的阿马里洛 很高兴认识你 女士
I’m Bill Britt, from Amarillo, West Texas. Pleased to meet you, ma’am.
你来自哪里?
Where are you from?
苏联 列♥宁♥格勒
Leningrad, Soviet Union.
开什么玩笑? 你在这儿干什么呢?
No kidding? What are you doing here?
我需要点儿艺术自♥由♥
I need artistic freedom.
嘿 不管怎么说 你到底是做什么?
Hey, what are you, anyway?
艺术家 这就是为什么我需要艺术自♥由♥
Artist. Is why I need artistic freedom.
吓到我了
That blows me away.
话说你把这些樱桃留着干什么?
Now, what are you saving them cherries for?
留着当晚饭
I save them for supper.
噢 不是吧 -什么?
Oh, no. – What?
该走了 -噢不 不要走
Is time to go. – Oh, no, don’t leave.
那个 你忘了你的… 你忘了你的公文包
Hey, you forgot your… You forgot your briefcase.
听我说 你干嘛不回来呢
Listen, why don’t you come on back, now?
我有一个特别棒的人选 塞维利亚
I have a marvelous man for that, Sevilla.
不要打♥针♥ 艾玛 我一看见针就会晕倒
No injections, Emma. I faint at the sight of a needle.
只是按♥摩♥ 我会把他的电♥话♥留在你房♥间
Just massage. I’ll leave his number in your room.
谢谢你 亲爱的 -请清理一下舞台
Thank you, darling. – Clear the stage.
有人去把舞台清理一下吗?
Would everyone clear the stage?
准备下半场 指挥 请待命
Take the house to half. Conductor, stand by.

Hi.
你拿的这究竟是什么?
What in the world did you take?
樱桃 为了纪念
Cherries, for remembrance.
让我出去
Let me out of here.
这里 -这儿好冷
Here. – It’s cold in here.
你行的 你一定行的
You can do it. You can do it.
五六七八
Five. Six. Seven. Eight.
有点不对劲
Something’s wrong.
我不是很确定 但是她的确摇摇晃晃的
I’m not quite sure, but she’s really wonked.
对不起
Sorry.
拿上这个 坚持一会儿 你会没事的
Take this. Hang on. You’ll be OK.
不许告诉阿德莱德一个字 我会在更衣室跟你解释 一会见
Not a word to Adelaide. I’ll tell you all about it in my dressing room. Bye-bye.
她很好 -埃米利娅…
Emilia… – She’s OK.
快去
Go.
是的 我同意
Yes, I agree.
一个好的搭档绝对太有必要了 而且迈克真的对我很好
The right partner is absolutely essential. And Michael was so good for me.
发生什么事了? -他成了一名舞蹈编导了
What happened? – He became a choreographer.
现在 我亲爱的孩子… 你应该去睡会儿
Now, my dear child… you should get some sleep.
不 不着急
Oh, not yet.
我想说 你和迈克之间发生什么事了?
I meant, what happened between you and Michael?
轻重缓急 -他更喜欢男孩而不是女孩?
Priorities. – He liked boys better than girls?
不是那个 我… 好吧 我怎么知道呢?
Not then. I… Well, how should I know?
那时我们没有这么坦率的谈过
We didn’t talk about it quite so openly in those days.
我的意思是说迈克知道舞蹈对我来说是重中之重
I meant Michael knew that my priority was dancing.
你觉得对不起他吗?
Are you sorry?
不 抱歉也无济于事 我们本来就是这个样子
No, I don’t believe in being sorry. We are what we are.
我像你吗?
Am I like you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
好了 听我说 你还不回家吗? -我想叫醒伊桑
Now, listen, shouldn’t you call home? – I’d only wake Ethan.
我经常一直呆在尤里那儿
Emma, I’ve stayed at Yuri’s a lot.
你又一次震惊了我
Emilia, you continually surprise me.
我也是
And me.
我真希望我知道自己是谁
I wish I knew who I was.
你会的 -什么时候?
You will. – When?
当它发生的时候 你会知道的
Something happens. There’s always a moment.
可能是尤里回来的时候 -我不想让他回来
Maybe when Yuri wants to come back. – I don’t want him back.
当然 我喜欢和他跳舞 而且我也喜欢和他睡在一起
Course, I’d love to dance with him, and I love going to bed with him.
但是我想要更多 欲速而不达 不是吗?
But I wanted it to be more, and that gets in the way, doesn’t it?
你最想要什么?
Which do you want the most?
都要不行吗? 好吧 这太理想化了
Both? Well, that’s something to dream about.
晚安 -晚安

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!