这里是国王立体声92 KKNG 俄克拉荷马州
This is KKNG Stereo 92, KKNG, Oklahoma City.
高贵的美国芭蕾舞团今天抵达了市民中♥央♥音乐厅
The magnificent American Ballet Company is at the Civic Center Music Hall.
这些伟大的舞者们将会表演完整版的柴可夫斯基芭蕾舞
Great dancing stars are performing full-length Tchaikovsky ballets,
还有从美国广播公♥司♥海量曲目中 精选的很多经典和深受大家欢迎的作品
plus many classic and contemporary favorites from ABC’s vast repertoire.
音乐厅售票处或所有代理均有票售
Tickets are available at the Music Hall box office and all agencies.
KKNG 现在我们继续收听芭蕾剧中的音乐
KKNG. And now we continue with music from the ballet.
大家都准备好了吗?
Is everybody ready?
我天
Gorgeous.
真聪明!
Very smart!
韦恩我还以为你会把吧台收拾好 -回来后会有时间收拾的
I thought you were gonna set up the bar. – There’ll be time after we get back.
爸爸
Dad.
妻子总是最后一个知道的
The wife’s always the last to know.
埃米利娅 你穿好衣服好吗?
Emilia, will you get dressed?
贾尼娜 够了现在别忙这个了 我们回来时有大把时间
Janina, that’s enough. There’ll be time when we get back.
你少说要准备一个小时 你能现在就去准备吗? 伊桑在哪?
And it takes you an hour to get ready. Will you go and do it? Where’s Ethan?
妈妈 那条项链配这条连衣裙丑爆了
Mom, those beads look absolutely gross with that dress.
这条项链是你还没出生的时候艾玛送给我的
These beads were given to me by Emma before you were born.
反正现在看上去很丑
Well, they look gross now.
伊桑? 伊桑 能停下来吗? -这灯光的缘故 我疯了
Ethan? Ethan, will you quit that? – It’s the lights. I’m crazy.
这灯光是开派对用的 快点 我们两分钟后出发
Well, the lights are for the party. Come on, we’re leaving in two minutes.
来 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
谁拿着票? -我没拿
Who’s got the tickets? – I don’t have them.
在我这里 -你拿着票呢
I got ’em. – You have the tickets.
我好紧张
I am so nervous.
妈妈 别紧张
Momma, don’t be so nervous.
转折点
你怎么样了? -我没事
How are you doin’? – OK.
哭得痛快吗? -很痛快
Did you have a good cry? – A beaut.
你怎么跟孩子们说的? -不用说 他们了解你
What’d you tell the kids? – Nothing. They know you.
你和艾玛为了同一部舞剧排练的故事他们听了一百遍了
They’ve heard the tale of you and Emma rehearsing for the same part a hundred times.
没有哪条法律规定我们必须到后台去 -有
There’s no law says we gotta go backstage. – Yes, there is.
我们去派对吧 放轻松点 塞维利亚
Come to the party. Relax, Sevilla.
拼尽全力做一个完美的阿♥拉♥贝斯克动作有什么意义? 观众根本看不出有什么区别
What’s the point of doing a perfect arabesque for audiences who don’t know the difference?
我今晚发挥的糟糕透了 我要直接回家泡个热水澡
I was terrible tonight. I’m going home to soak in a hot bath.
你真没劲儿 塞维利亚 我送你去坐出租车
You are no fun, Sevilla. I’ll put you in a taxi.
不用了 亲爱的 我有车在下面等着
No, thanks, love. My limo’s waiting.
淋浴在哪里? -在那边 我想是
Where are the showers? – Over that way, I think.
迪迪?
Deedee?
宝贝儿 你好吗? -弗雷迪
Freddie. – Baby, how are you?
弗雷迪 哦 见到你我真高兴
Freddie. Oh, I’m so glad to see you.
见见我们的孩子 这是埃米利娅 贾尼娜和伊桑
Meet our kids. This is Emilia, Janina and Ethan.
你看上去棒极了
You lookjust great.
迪迪
Deedee.
而不是四步 -对 而且他把那个动作连接起来了 所以…
…instead of four. – Yes. And he loops that part, so…
你好 阿德莱德
Hello, Adelaide.
哇
Well.
你身材保持的很不错 亲爱的
You’ve held up very well, dearie.
你也是 -经营这个舞团让我胖不起来
So’ve you. – Running this company keeps me trim.
你还可以再减几斤 迪迪
You could lose a few pounds, Deedee.
你一直都这么说
So you always said.
今晚的派对上不要吃蛋糕或者是糖果 -不会吃一点甜的 小甜心
No cakes or candy tonight at the party. – Not a cookie, cookie.
迪迪?
Deedee?
我是迈克尔
It’s Michael.
迈克尔·库克
Michael Cooke.
迈克尔
It’s Michael.
韦恩? 韦恩 迈克尔在这里
Wayne? Wayne, Michael’s here.
迈克尔…
Michael…
嗨 韦恩 -看看你
Hi, Wayne. – Look at you.
哇偶 你看上去真引人注目 先生 -这么引人注目以至于迪迪都没有认出我来
Damn, you look impressive, sir. – So impressive Deedee didn’t recognize me.
我们离开的时候你还不是这个世界上最伟大的编舞者
You weren’t the world’s greatest choreographer when we left.
不是吗? 我还以为我是 -他当时已经创作了安娜·卡列尼娜
Wasn’t I? I thought I was. – He’d done Anna Karenina.
嘿 来吧
Hey, come on.
从第四节开始? -对 但紧跟着要发展
From bar four on? – Yes. But then I think it’s gotta build.
接近尾声 -今晚节奏太慢了
Towards the end. – Tonight it was slow.
我们应该把速度提上去
We should speed it up.
这样才是对的 不能比这再慢 我感觉我在那个点上…
That’s how it should go. It shouldn’t be any slower than that. I feel like I’m on point for…
你来了 哦 天啊
Here you are. Oh, God.
你表现的很精彩 -噢 才不是
You were wonderful. – Oh, I wasn’t wonderful.
我想表现的精彩 可是没成功 -不 你真的很棒
I wanted to be, but I wasn’t. – Yes, you were.
我喜欢你送的花 太感谢你了 -你今晚美妙极了
I loved your flowers. Thanks so much. – You were fabulous.
不 才不是 你知道我的脚有毛病 我在信中告诉过你
No, I wasn’t. You know my foot was acting up. I wrote you.
一点都看不出来 我一点都看不出来
You couldn’t notice it. I couldn’t tell at all.
我紧张极了因为你在场 -你表现很精彩
I was so nervous because you were here. – You were wonderful.
才不是 -是的 你真的很精彩
I wasn’t. – Yes, you were.
你表现真的很精彩 艾玛
You really were, Emma.
哦 韦恩
Oh, Wayne.
哦 韦恩
Oh, Wayne.
你摇我的时候还是老样子
You moved me like you always did.
谢谢
Thanks.
哦 韦恩 真的好久不见了 -是啊 确实很久了
Oh, Wayne, it’s been too long. – Yeah, it sure has.
好了… 你想不想见见你的教子? 埃米利娅 过来
Well… how would you like to see your godchild? Emilia, come over here.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
是不是很漂亮啊? -哦 天啊
Isn’t she somethin’? – Oh, my God.
上次见你的时候 我还可以把你举起来
Last time I saw you, I could pick you up.
哦 她真可爱 她真可爱 迪迪
Oh, she’s lovely. She’s lovely, Deedee.
太可爱了
She is.
贾尼娜
Janina.
贾尼娜 对 -嗨
Janina, yes. – Hi.
还有… -伊桑
And… – Ethan.
伊桑 嗨
Ethan. Hi.
OK
OK.
他有点危险
He’s a little dangerous.
看看你们
Look at you.
他们不知道时间过得有过快 对吗?
They don’t know how fast time goes, do they?
对 他们不知道
No. They don’t.
哦 迪迪
Oh, Deedee.
哦 迪迪…
Oh, Deedee…
依然是整洁的令人发指
Still disgustingly neat.
那时候我一直是个邋遢鬼 对不对?
I was always such a total slob, wasn’t I?
我只是介意你借了我的眼线膏不还回来
I only minded when you borrowed my eyeliner and didn’t return it.
还要放在正确的位置
To its proper place.
哦 艾玛 你不会去哪里都带着这张相片吧?
Oh, Emma. You don’t travel with this picture everywhere you go?
那张和我妈妈的照片 其余的都进了剪贴簿然后又丢了
That and Mother. The rest appear and disappear into a scrapbook.
哦 小宝贝儿 -你当时真的戴着这顶帽子参加我婚礼的吗?
Oh, sweetheart. – Did you really wear this hat to my wedding?
我喜欢那顶帽子
I love that hat.
天啊 你能相信那时候我们看上去多年轻吗?
God, can you believe how young we looked?
我看上去像一坨屎 -谁挨着韦恩坐都会紧张
I look like shit. – Well, we all did next to Wayne.
天啊 他太美了 -即使是穿着那样一条皱巴巴的裤子
God, he’s beautiful. – Even in those pleated pants.
怪不得当时整个舞团的女孩子都想追他
No wonder the whole company wanted him.
你把注意力放在其他地方是对的
It’s a good thing you had your eye elsewhere.
你是说迈克尔 -不 我说的是跳舞
You mean on Michael. – No, I mean on the ball.
告诉我 艾玛
Tell me something, Emma.
现在你作为你是什么感觉?
What’s it like to be you now?
我跳舞
I dance.
上课 排练 演出 回旅馆的家
I take class, I rehearse, I perform. I go home to my hotel.
有些城市好 有些城市不好 夜晚也是一样
Some cities are better than others. So are some nights.
我觉得今晚跳得不错 我希望是这样 为了你
I thought I was good tonight. I wanted to be, for you.
你不能自已的好
You couldn’t help being good.
现在还是? -是
Still? – Yes.
你是一个艺术家
You’re an artist.
你又在做什么? -我讨厌这幅画
Now what are you doing? – I hate this picture.
我会送给你一幅新的 有多少间卧室?
I’ll send you a new one. How many bedrooms?
你都已经看过了 想看一下地下室吗? 我们没有
You’ve seen them all. Wanna see the cellar? We don’t have one.
我打赌妈妈当时如果出演会 是个更好的安纳卡列尼娜 艾玛糟透了
I bet Momma would have been a much better Anna Karenina. Emma stinks.
你真蠢
You’re so stupid.
马克 你知道这位出类拔萃的俄♥罗♥斯♥小伙子将会做什么吗?
Mark, you know what this fantastic little Russian’s gonna do?
他会让美国的男孩子们以成为一位舞者而自豪
He’s going to make it respectable for American boys to be dancers.
我跟你讲 我状态好的时候可以击脚跳六次并旋转两周
See, on a good day I can do entrechat sixes with double cabrioles.
被你抢先了 -她可真好带来这瓶酒
You beat me to it. – Nice of her to have brought it.
她最近只喝这种酒 -你骗我 你还没有跟她讲过话呢
It’s all she drinks now. – You haven’t talked to her yet.
我一直忙着陪舞团里的其他人 韦恩 我爱死这个舞团了