做初步切割
Just above the right knee.
[loud clang]
按着她
割得恰到好处
Nicely done.
没什么好看 除非你是家属
This isn’t Going to be pretty.
你手术的确高明
It’s just Beautiful. Beautiful job.
让其他人来收拾吧
I’ll just let someone else Tidy up here.
(乘客留意)
(可能发生在你身上)
-要你等 对不起 -不要紧
I’m sorry to keep you. Oh, that’s ok.
可以效劳吗?
How can i help?
一张去菲济的机票
I would like to book A flight to fiji.
几时出发?
When would you like To leave?
今天
Today.
[beep]
[beep]
[beep]
抱歉 起码要一个月后才有位
I’m sorry. I don’t have anything For at least a month.
一个月后?
A month?
现在是旺季
It’s the busy season.
要不要订位?
You want to book the flight?
不要了 我试试其他交通工具
It doesn’t matter. I’ll make other Arrangements, ok?
往芝加哥乘客 请即上车
Man: Last call for chicago!
所有乘客上车
All aboard!
谢谢
[whistles]Thank you.
风中之城芝加哥 我们来也
Windy city, here we come.
你好…
Hi. Hi.
你好
Hello.
Hi.
修女
Truman: sisters.
妈妈 那个人是不是…
Hey, mom, isn’t that–
看前面 乖女儿
Mom: shh. Face the front.
[gears grind]
[gears grind]
[gears grind]
[engine stalls]
各位下车 机件故障
[radiator hissing]Everybody off. We’ve got a problem.
对不起 小伙子
I’m sorry, son.
他的爸爸是芝加哥人 对吗?
His father was from Chicago, wasn’t he?
不…他的牙医是佛罗里达人
No. His dentist Was from pensacola.
他爸爸是爱荷华人
His father Was from des moines.
为什么去芝加哥?
But how come he wants To go to chicago?
他不想去 哪里也不想去
He’s not going to chicago. He’s not going anywhere.
只是和美露斗气
He has to have it out With meryl.
[pluto barks]
阿仁?
Truman?
你没事吧
Honey, are you ok?
上车
Get in.
阿仁?
Truman.

Look.
什么?
What? Shh.
待会儿将会见到…
I predict That in just a moment
一位太太骑着红色单车
We will see a lady On a red bike,
然后有个人拿着鲜花
Followed by a man With flowers
跟着有架黄色甲虫型福士
And a volkswagen beetle With a dented fender.
-楚门 拜?你 -看!
Truman, please. Truman: look.
太太
Lady…
鲜花
Flowers…
然后呢?
Both: and…
太无聊
Truman, this is silly.
来了
There it is! There it is!
一架黄色福士
There’s that dented Beetle! Yes!
Aaaaaah!
Ha ha ha!
知道我怎猜中吗?
Don’t you want to know How i did that?
很简单 他们在兜圈
I’ll tell you. They’re on a loop.
沿着附近几条街 不断兜圈
They go around the block. They come back.
团团转
They go around again. They just go Round and round. Round and round.
我请了马龙夫妇周日来烧烤
I invited rita and marlon For a barbecue on sunday.
我不会在这里
I won’t be here Sunday.
记得提醒我买♥♥炭
And i need you to remind me That we need more charcoal.
我的话你有没有听见?
Are you listening To a word i’m saying?
你讲来讲去 都要去菲济
You’re upset because You want to go to fiji. Is that it?
去吧
Ok, ok, go.
但应该储几个月的生活费才去
I think you should save For a few months And then go. There.
现在满意了没有?
Are you happy now?
I want to go take a shower.
我们现在就去
Let’s go now.
我现在可以去了
I’m ready to go now. Why wait?
坐言起行 早走早着 对不对
Early bird Gathers no moss. Rolling stone catches The worm, right?
[laughs]
你在干什么?
Meryl: truman, What are you doing?
Oh!
阿仁
Truman!
应该驶到哪里去?
Where shall we go? Where shall we go?
阿仁 我们去哪里?
Truman, where Are we going?
我只是漫无目的 顺其自然
I don’t really know. I guess i’m being spontaneous.
不得了 我顺其自然起来!
Somebody help me! I’m being spontaneous!
不去菲济了 反正开车去不到
Meryl: truman. Forget fiji. Can’t very well drive To fiji, can we?
No.
不如去大西洋城?
What about Atlantic city?
不要去 你讨厌赌博
Oh, no, you hate To gamble.
-的确讨厌 -为什么还去?
That’s right, I do, don’t i? So why would you want To go there?
因为没去过
Because i never have.
观光就是去没去过的地方
That’s why people Go places, isn’t it?
阿仁 我想呕吐
Truman, truman, I think i’m gonna throw up.
我也想
Me, too.
到处都塞车
Blocked at every turn.
配合得天衣无缝 对吗?
Beautifully synchronized, Don’t you agree?
连塞车你也怪我?
You’re blaming me For the traffic?
不应该怪你?
Should i?
我们回家吧
Truman… Let’s go home.
好 塞车可能塞几个钟头
You’re right. We could be stuck Here for hours.
一直塞到大西洋城 回去吧
It could be like this All the way to atlantic city. Let’s go back.
我一时糊涂 不应该去
I’m sorry. I don’t know What got into me.
可以驶慢一点吗?
Meryl: can you Please slow down?
可以
Yes, i can.
-你忘记转弯 -我又改变主意
Truman! Truman! That’s our turnoff! I changed my mind again.
新奥尔良这几天应该好热闹
What’s new orleans like This time of year?
是狂欢节
Mardi gras! Whoo! Ha ha ha!
[honking]
Whoo!
看 同一条路 一部车都没有
Look, meryl, same road, No cars.
像魔术一样
It’s magic. Ha ha ha!
我要下车 你的脑袋有毛病
You let me out. You’re Not right in the head.
你要自毁 自毁到够
You want to destroy Yourself, do it on your own.
我要人陪
I think i’d like A little company.
你明知故犯
Oh, truman… You knew This would happen.
明知道自己不敢开车过海
You know you can’t Drive over water.
回家吧 你会觉得安全
Let’s go home Where you’ll feel safe.
-伸手过来 -阿仁
Give me your hand. Sweetie–
你转弯
Drive.
阿仁
Truman!
不可以 这样做是犯法
We shouldn’t be doing this! We’re breaking the law!
惨!
Oh, my! You can do it!
不要
Please, don’t!
-你办得到 -楚门
You can make it! Truman!
过了桥 我们过了桥…
Aah! Oh, we’re over! We’re over the bridge! We’re over the bridge!
-过了吗? -我们过了桥…
We’re over? We’re over the bridge. We’re over the bridge.
我们过了桥
We’re over!
Ha ha ha ha!
(山火警告:极度危险)
-有山火 -骗人 别怕
Truman! What About that sign? They’re exaggerating. We’ll be fine.
你不相信吗?
Exaggerating? Do you believe that?
[yelling]
着火了…
Oh, my! Oh, my! Truman, we’re on fire!
只是烟雾…
It’s ok. We’re on fire! It’s ok. It’s just smoke.
-你没事吧? -没事
You ok? Yes.
-想再试吗? -不想
Want to do it again? No! Ha ha ha ha!
楚门 停车
Truman, stop! Oh, god!
我们没有钱 到新奥尔良怎办
Oh! So, what are we going To do for money When we get To new orleans?
我有桃源的银行卡
I have my seahaven Bank card.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!