I’m meryl. Hi. I’m truman.
幸会…
Hey. Nice to meet you.
Man: whoo!
Friends say it’s fine
Friends say It’s good
Everybody says it’s Just like rock and roll
Move like a cat
Talk like a rat
Sting like a bee
Babe, I wanna be your man
And it’s plain to see
You were meant for me
Yeah, i’m your boy
Twentieth century toy
Friends say it’s fine
Friends say It’s good
Everybody says
It’s just like Rock and roll
Fly like a plane
Drive like a car
All i can handle
Babe, I wanna be your man
Well, it’s plain to see
You were meant for me
Yeah, i’m your toy
Twentieth century boy
Twentieth century toy
I wanna be your boy
Twentieth century toy
I wanna be your boy
Twentieth century toy
I wanna be your boy
楚门 你太用功了
Truman, you’ve Studied enough.
我要记熟
No. I got to commit this To memory.
一起去喝杯冰冻啤酒
Come on, truman, One ice-cold brewski.
来吧…
Come on.
你要小心 你抄我 我错你就错
Come on. You’re going to have To copy off me, So be careful.
我知道
I know it.
楚门 你比我老实 再见
No? You’re a better person Than i am.
再见…
See you later.
Ok. Bye.
再见 傻瓜
Bye. See you later, loser.
Ow! Shh!
[sighs]
Hi.
你说什么?
Konnichi-wa.
What?
你在学日文
Oh. You take japanese.
对了
Oh, yes. Yeah.
你叫罗兰 对吗?
Lauren, right?
上面写着…
It’s on the…
罗兰 对
Lauren. Right, right.
我叫楚门
I’m truman burbank.
我知道
Yeah…I–i know.
他们不准我跟你交谈
[whispering] you know, i’m not Allowed to talk to you.
真的?
Really?
可以明白 我是个危险人物
Yeah. Well, I can understand that. I’m a pretty dangerous Character.
对不起 我作不了主
I’m sorry. It’s not up to me.
女儿家当然要小心
A girl’s Got to be careful.
你有男朋友 对不对?
You have a boyfriend, Right?
不是因为男朋友
No, it’s not that.
因为跟我一起那小姐?
Was it meryl, that girl That was with me?
我们…只是普通朋友
We’re not–we don’t–We’re not–we’re just– We’re friends.
不是因为她
It’s nothing like that.
因为我的样子不合眼缘?
It’s how i look? Not your type?

No.
我喜欢你的襟章
I like your pin.
(怎样收场?)
我自己也不知道
I was wondering that Myself.
你愿不愿意…
Mmm. Would you want to…Maybe possibly…
陪我上街 去吃薄饼?
Sometime go out for Some pizza or something?
星期五?
Like, friday?
-星期六? -我不能
Saturday? I can’t.
星期日?星期一?星期二?
Sunday, monday, Tuesday?
(现在)
明天是期终考试
We have finals tomorrow.
我知道
Yeah, i know.
我们现在不去 以后没有机会
If we don’t go now, It won’t happen.
明白吗?
Do you understand?
你认为怎样?
So, what do you want to do?
[door opens]
[laughing]
Whoo-hoo!
不要把手伸出车外
Please keep your hands Inside the car!
这是我最喜欢吃薄饼的地方
This is my favorite Pizza place.
东尼 来个大薄饼 多加点水藻
Tony! One large, Extra plankton.
我们时间无多 他们快来了
We have so little time. They’re going to be here Any minute.
-谁? -他们不想我和你交谈
Who are? They don’t want me Talking to you.
那就别交谈好了
Then don’t talk.
[car approaching]
他们来了
They’re here.
-楚门 -他们想怎样?
Truman. What do they want?
听我说 人人都清楚你的一切
Listen to me. Everybody knows about you. Everybody knows Everything you do.
人人都在假装!明白吗?
They’re pretending, truman. Do you understand? Everybody’s pretending.
-我不明白… -不…我不是罗兰
Lauren, I don’t know–No, my name’s not lauren.
我叫施维亚
It’s sylvia. My name’s sylvia.
-施维亚? -是的
Sylvia? Yeah.
罗兰 你又来了
Lauren, sweetheart, Not again.
等等 你是谁?
Hey, wait a minute. Who are you?
-她的爸爸 -什么?
I’m her father! What?
-我没见过他 -我们没做什么
I’ve never even Seen him before.
乖女儿 我们走吧
Honey, please.
别信他 我说的话都是真的!
He’s lying. Truman, please, Don’t listen to him. Everything i’ve told you Is the truth.
这是假的!是为你而设的!
This, it’s fake. It’s all for you.
-我不明白 -什么都是虚构的
I don’t understand. The sky and the sea, Everything–it’s a set.
是做戏 人人在看你 别信他
It’s a show. Everybody’s watching you. Please don’t listen to him.
他会骗你!小心!
He’s gonna lie to you. They’re watching us now.
-究竟什么事? -精神分♥裂♥
What’s going on? Schizophrenia. She has episodes.
-求求你!不要! -我们已经尽量医她
Please. Oh, no! Father: we’ve tried Everything.
[honking horn]
Hypnotism, Shock therapy.
别担心,你不是第一个
Don’t worry. You’re not the first.
-不要听他的 -她把所有男朋友都带来这里
Sylvia: truman! She brings all her Boyfriends down here.
他在说什么?楚门 他在骗你
Sylvia: what’s he saying? Truman, he’s lying!
你要逃出去 逃出去找我
Get out of here. Come and find me.
我们在学校再见
Don’t worry.
We’re going To fiji.
我们要搬去菲济
Fiji. We’re Moving to fiji.
菲济?
Fiji?
施维亚!
Sylvia!
Hey!
他为什么不跟她去菲济?
Why didn’t he just Follow her to fiji?
他妈妈患了大病
His mother got sick, Really sick.
他孝顺 不忍♥心离开 也许太孝顺了
He couldn’t leave her. He’s kind. Maybe he’s too kind.
他失去罗兰不久 就娶了美露
I can’t believe he married Meryl on the rebound.
对不起
Excuse me.
我们已有那段剧情的影带
Come on, sal. We’ve already got this On the greatest hits tape.
可以借给我吗?
Can i borrow that?
(怎样收场?)
有几分相像 但不全像
Close, but no cigar.
[sighs]
世外桃源又一天
Radio announcer: And it’s another beautiful day In paradise, folks
但大家要记着:系上安全带
But don’t forget to buckle up Out there in radio land.
[malfunctions] remem– Good driver–good–good–good.
Good–good–good– Good–good.
Driver–good–driver–good.
Good–good–good.
[static]
等候提示
Man: wait for the cue. Wait for the cue.
准备
[static]
准备出动
Man: stand by, one.
[static]
Man: countdown to action.
Stand by, one.
他沿史超活道西行 临记准备
He’s heading west On stewart.
90秒后 他会到达
Stand by, all extras. He’ll be on you In about 90 seconds.
记得放小狗出来
Props, make sure The coffee’s hot.
他转入兰嘉士打广场
Ok, he’s making his turn Onto lancaster square.
(兰嘉士打广场)
惨 他差点撞倒人 更改波频
Aah! Man on radio: oh, my god. He nearly hit her. Something’s wrong. Change frequencies.
[loud feedback]
抱歉 我们忙中有错
Radio announcer: ouch. Sorry about that, folks.
刚才无意中播放了警♥察♥电台
I guess we picked up a police Frequency or something. It sometimes happens, And it can drive you crazy.
现在是贾礼金曲时间
Ok, it’s classical clive Back in here,
我们为你准备了精彩的音乐
And we’ve still got Some great music up ahead,
但大家记紧:扣好安全带
But hey, Don’t forget to buckle up.
小心驶得万年车 对不对?
Remember safety. A good driver is a safe driver.
A safe driver is what? Yes.
(驱逐流浪汉 桃源岛长老忍♥无可忍♥)
[turns radio off]
Morning, ma’am.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!