你学走路时 我在看你
I was watching when you Took your first step.
你入学 我在看你
I watched you on your First day of school.
还有你掉第一颗牙齿那一幕
[laughs]The episode when you Lost your first tooth.
你不能离开 楚门
You can’t leave, truman.
上帝 求求你
Please, god.
你属于这里
Christof: You belong here…
你可以走出去
You can do it.
跟我一起吧
With me.
回答我
Talk to me.
说句话
Say something.
说话!你上了电视
Well, say something, Goddamn it. You’re on television.
正在向全世界直播
You’re live To the whole world.
假如再碰不见你…
In case i don’t see you…
祝你早、午、晚都安
Good afternoon, good evening, And good night.
Yep.
Yeah! Yeah!
He did it. He did it.
He did it! He did it!
他走脱了 走吧 楚门
He made it! Yeah! All right, truman!
停播…
Cease transmission.
Ceasing Transmission.
[taps keyboard]
-要多一片吗? -不要了
You want another slice? No. I’m ok.
-还有什么节目? -看看还有什么
What else is on? Let’s see what else is on. Where’s the tv guide?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!