Put him back. Put him back, that’s all. Just put him back.
这真是我25年来的头一个恶梦
This is the first nightmare I’ve had in 25 years.
他有点奇怪 是吧
He’s kinda strange, isn’t he?
好了 我们该给他穿上衣服了
Well, um, hadn’t we better get Harry dressed?
对 对
Yes, yes.
如果让安尼卡再找他一遍 会不会更好
Wouldn’t it be nice if Arnie found him all over again?
然后他可以跑回家告诉我 接着我就给加尔文 维格斯电♥话♥
Then he’d run home and tell me, and then I’d phone Calvin Wiggs.
对 安尼卡能对加尔文 解释清楚
Yes! Arnie could explain quite clearly to Calvin…
-他在明天找哈里 -你是指今天吧
That he found Harry tomorrow. You mean today.
但对安尼卡来说 明天就是昨天
But to Arnie, tomorrow is yesterday.
我们去抬哈里 走 船长
Let’s go get Harry. Come on, Captain.
他来了
Here he comes.
快 安尼卡 跑回家告诉我
Go on, Arnie. Run home and tell me about it.
别碰他
Don’t touch him.
拜托了 安尼卡 跑回家告诉你的妈妈
Please, Arnie, run home and tell your mother.
打他 你这个讨厌鬼
Beat it, you little creep.
我是说 快回家吧 儿子
I mean, hurry home, son.
船长 你还没告诉过我你姓什么
Captain, you never told me your first name.
艾伯特 你呢
Albert. What’s yours?
艾维 艾伯特 我们走吧
Ivy. Albert, let’s go.
等等 女士 我要问山姆一件事
Just a minute, ma’am. I want to ask Sam something.
山姆 你叫百万富翁带什么给你
Sam, what did you ask the millionaire to bring you?
艾伯特 是什么
Albert, what was it?
双人床
A double bed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!