希望你不会因为我而
I hope you don’t get in trouble though
惹上麻烦
because of me.
不会的 我没事
No, I’m gonna be fine.
我有窗户 所以…
I have my window, so..
– 上帝! – 滚出车来
– Jesus! – Get out of the car.
等等 不 不 别出去 别出去
Wait, no. No, don’t get out. Don’t get out.
玛蒂娜 玛蒂娜 不
Medina. Medina. No.
– 去你的 混♥蛋♥! – 住手!
– Fuck you, asshole! – Stop it!
快从车里滚出来!
Get the fuck out of the car!
– 吉姆 住手! – 玛蒂娜
– Jim, stop! – Medina.
嘿 你们已经抢走了我的爸爸!
Hey, you already got my dad!
– 回到车里去 – 难道这还不够?
– Get back in the car. – Isn’t that enough?
– 我觉得我不能… – 快走!
– I don’t think I… – Just go!
– 你♥他♥妈♥… – 住手! 住手!
– You stay the fuck… – Stop! Stop!
– 我答应你会好的 – 你还好吗?
– I promise you, okay? – You’re okay?
我能应付 你快走吧 嗯?
I can handle this. Please just go. Okay?
吉姆
Jim.
吉姆 吉姆
Jim. Jim.
天啊 我以为你永远不回来了
I thought you ran away for good, man.
吉姆
Jim.
– 吉姆 别这样 – 请别离开我
– Jim, stop. – Please don’t leave me.
– 看我现在的样子 – 吉姆
– Look how I am. – Jim.
我就在这儿 好啦 好啦
I’m right here, okay? Okay?
好啦
Okay?
你是我的一切 吉姆
You’re all I’ve got, Jim.
你是我的一切
You’re all I’ve got.
嗯 我很好 我很好
Yeah, I’m good. I’m good.
那么 你跟我来吗?
Well, you gonna come with me?
你还要一直这样疯疯癫癫吗?
Are you gonna keep acting all crazy?
– 嗯 嗯 走吧 – 进去吧
– Yeah. Yeah, go on. – Come in.
– 进去 – 是的
– Come in. – Yeah.
好啦 吉姆 你还好吗?
Come on, Jim. You’re good, okay?
– 很好 – 很好
– Okay. – Okay.
否则听到提示后请留言
Otherwise leave a message at the tone.
嘿 爸爸 嗯…
Hey, dad, uh..
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I’ve been trying to call you.
可能是你的电♥话♥在那边有问题
Maybe your phone doesn’t work there.
嗯…
Um..
我不知道 我很担心吉姆
I don’t know. I’m worried about Jim.
事情… 事情… 事情紧急 爸爸
It’s… it’s… It’s urgent, dad.
什么事这么紧急?
What’s so urgent?
希望你♥爸♥爸没有教你们像他那样撒谎
I hope your father isn’t teaching you to lie like him.
我很担心吉姆
I’m worried about Jim.
我很担心她 妈妈
I’m worried about him, mom.
我会…我会照顾吉姆
I’m… I’m taking care of Jim.
你不用担心吉姆
You don’t need to worry about Jim.
什么?
What?
你没在照顾吉姆 妈妈!
You’re not taking care of him, mom!
好吧 他是就站在你面前
Okay, he’s right in front of your fucking face
可他不是很好!
and he’s not okay!
你为什么这样跟我说话?
Why are you talking to me like this?
我是他妈妈
I am his mother!
不管怎样 是你一整晚都不在家!
And you’re out all night, anyway!
你知道什么? 你是个荡♥妇♥吗?
What do you know? Are you a slut?
我听见你的计算机凌晨两点还在叮当响
I hear your computer ringing at 2:00 in the morning.
– 什么样的人… – 嘿 嘿
– What kind of person… – hey, hey.
一个了不起的人
An amazing person.
– 一个优秀的人 – 省省吧
– A great person. – Cut it out!
告诉你妹妹不要和我斗嘴
Tell your sister to stop fighting me!
吉姆 走吧 我们去冲浪
Jim, come on. Let’s go surf.
不 不 不 今天星期六
No, no, no, it’s Saturday.
吉姆 今天属于我们 我们还有很多事呢
Jimmy, it’s our day. We have so much to do.
吉姆 她对你好像你是她丈夫
Jim, she treats you like you’re her husband
可你不是啊
even though you’re not!
你胆敢这样?
How dare you?
我没有!
I do not!
收回你的话 大小姐!
Take it back, young lady!
– 吉姆 – 嗯
– Jim. – Hmm.
吉姆 醒一醒
Jim, wake up.
我们去冲浪
Let’s go surf.
小心一点 这可是全新的
Be careful with that. It’s brand-new.
全新的 都搬进来
It’s brand-new. Right in.
噢 太好了
Oh, great.
还应该有些大东西
There should be big things.
应该还有几块床头板
There should be a couple of headboards
和几块大地毯
and a couple of big rugs.
这样吧 这个沙发不要了
You know what? This couch can go.
就扔掉吧
Just give it away.
拉夫·劳伦 来自内曼·马库斯
Ralph Lauren. From Neiman Marcus. Just..
我在帕洛斯弗迪斯为你现场报道
I’m live here in the exclusive
这是一个独♥立♥的封闭式小区
gated community of Palos Verdes.
发生另一场火灾
Yet another firebreak
这次是在水晶湾
and this one in crystal cove.
有位居民报♥警♥说看到一个男人
A resident reported seeing a man
身材较高 动作迅速 可能是拉丁裔
described as tall, possibly Latino and fast.
我们正在设法找到这位居民
And we’ve been able to track down that resident..
玛蒂娜!
Medina!
你做了什么?
What did you do?
坐下吧
Have a seat.
我给你准备了一个礼物
I got you a gift.
哒-哒
Ta-da!
噢 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
这是吉姆的主意
It was Jim’s idea.
1条 2条
1, 2.
我们又还是一家
We can be a family again.
噢
Oh.
顺便说一句 现在这所房♥子…
By the way, the house now..
真是美
It’s a thing of beauty.
– 喜欢吗? – 你真是个艺术家
– You like it? – You’re an artist.
噢 谢谢 你真会说话
Oh, thank you. You’re too sweet.
形势在变化
The tide’s turning.
我的情绪也是如此
My sentiments exactly.
嗯
Hm.
因为这些火灾 我取消了三个约定
I had 3 offers withdrawn all because of these fires
影响了我的生意 这太疯狂了
and… and it’s killing my business. It’s crazy.
你知道这是什么吗? 这是瘟疫
Well, you know what it is? It’s a plague
发生在帕洛斯弗迪斯人身上的瘟疫
on the people of Palos Verdes
因为他们的贪婪 因为他们的职业
for their greed, for their trade
因为年轻人的人生观
and for the younger model philosophy.
我是说 善有善报恶有恶报
I mean, what goes around comes around.
应该有人拿着火柴
Someone should take a match
把整个地方烧个精光
and burn the whole place down.
还要点什么?
More what?
土豆? 色拉?
Potatoes? Salad?
嗯 那可对我的生意
Mm, that wouldn’t be very good
没有什么好处 不是吗?
for my business now, would it?
可是 是你以前说的
Well, you’re the one who said it.
乔·皮特查克致力于提升
Joe Pitchuck, dedicated to raising
社区的价值
the values of the community.
要我说他是致力于 嗯 提升
Well, I said dedicated to, uh, raising
社区的房♥产价值
the property values of the community.
我…我…我觉得这里的人没有那么坏
I… I… I don’t think the people are so bad.
我意思是…
I mean..
他们是我的朋友 桑迪
They’re my friends, Sandy.
好啦 我觉得现在时机不适合
Well, I guess now wouldn’t be the best time
我们出♥售♥房♥子 哈 孩子们?
to put the house on the market, huh, kids?
倒霉
Shoot.
再等一阵子吧
Hold on there a sec.
这是一处特别的房♥产 你知道的
This is one special property, you know?
我们可以…
We could have..