快滚出我的房♥子
Get the fuck out of my house.
做你妻子真让我尴尬
I’m embarrassed to be your wife.
快滚出我的房♥子!
Get the fuck out of my house!
哇 好家伙
Oh, boy.
噢 天哪 我…
Oh, man, I..
我不知道该说什么
I don’t know what to say.
真的对不起
I’m so sorry.
我刚才有点生气
I just snapped.
我刚才生气了一会
I just snapped for a sec.
我们能忘记所有这一切吗?
Can we forget all of this?
求你 我们能不能忘记这一切?
Can we please just forget all of this?
想想看我们当初为什么要搬到这里来?
I mean, why’d we move here in the first place?
噢 是你一心想要钱
Oh, you’re the one who wanted the money.
还想要梅塞德斯
And the Mercedes.
如果你不在乎这个
If you don’t care about that
那我们不要这些了
let’s stop all this then.
好吧
Alright.
信♥用♥卡♥只在紧急情况下使用
Credit cards are for emergencies only.
好啦 菲尔 还有…
Come on, Phil, there’s…
支票每周都会寄来
The checks will come weekly.
没理由让事情发展成这样
There’s no reason to take things this far.
回家来吧
Come home.
你答应过从不离开我的
You promised you’d never leave me.
不管怎样
For better or for worse.
那是我们的约定 记得吗?
That’s the deal. Remember?
菲尔 好了啦
Phil, come on.
看在孩子们的面子上
For the sake of the kids.
别对他们这样!
Don’t do this to them!
我会去寻求帮助
I will get help.
我会的 我会的
I will. I will.
我爱你 我们彼此相爱
I love you. We love each other.
我已经尽我所能了
I’ve tried everything I could.
我已经尽我所能了
I’ve tried everything I could.
事情还是没有变化
Nothing’s gonna change.
吉姆
Jimmy.
嗯?
Yeah?
我睡不着
I can’t sleep.
你能到我房♥间坐一会吗?
Would you come sit in my room?
可以 妈妈
Sure, mom.
很好
Sure.
现在该是时候控制你的…
Now is the time to take control of your..
现在该是时候
Now is the time
控制你的生活
to take control of your life.
现在该是时候控制你的生活
Now is the time to take control of your life.
我们去找爸爸让他开心吧 哈?
Let’s find dad and cheer him on, huh?
他会喜欢的
He loves that.
– 妈妈? – 噢 糟糕
– Mom? – Oh, shit.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
好啦 捡起来
Alright, pick it up.

Hey.
我叫的声音有点温柔 菲尔!
I called him softly. Phil!
– 好的 – 嘿 菲尔!
– Alright. – Hey, Phil!
噢 看看这个
Oh, look at this.
看看这对小情人幽会
Look at this little fucking playdate.
终于找到你了 嗨
I found you. Hi.
嗨 我能加入吗?
Hi. Can I join?
我知道你一直希望我加入
I know you’ve always wanted me to join.
所以我来了 让你愿望成真
So here I am to make your wish come true.
孩子们 请回到车上去
Kids, go back to the car, please.
我们看看
Let’s see.
噢 不错啊 这有球拍
Oh, good, here’s a racket.
打到哪儿了?
Where were we?
这一局现在得了多少分啊?
Where’s the score here with this little game?
– 哎哟! – 爱比零
– Ow! – Love-nothing.
咳 嘿! 住手吧 桑迪…
Whoa, hey! Come on, sand…
– 草泥马! – 冷静点!
– Motherfucker! – Calm down!
因为我是个新手 你要不要教教我
Maybe you wanna teach me because I am a beginner
你真是个好老师
and you are quite a teacher.
– 请别这样… – 你真是个好老…
– Please don’t do this… – You are quite a Te..
菲尔 如果我是你 我就会后退
I would back the fuck up if I were you, Phil.
请别这样
Please don’t do this.
我倒要看看 你想教谁?
Let’s see, who did you like to teach?
林恩 还记得那个贱♥货♥吗?
Lynn g., remember that bitch?
– 上帝 好吧 – 安布尔 吉吉
– Jesus Christ. Alright. – Amber, Gigi.
草泥马!
Motherfucker!
噢 艾娃 你还不知道吧 哈?
Oh, Ava, didn’t you know, huh?
你只不过是一串珠子里的其中一颗 宝贝
You’re just another bead on a long string, honey.
你以为找到了菲尔医生就是找到了
You thought you found your meal ticket
你的饭票
here with Dr. Phil.
好吧 让我告诉你吧 哈?
Well, let me guarantee you something, okay?
你最终得到的一切就是一嘴精♥液♥
All you’re gonna end up with is a mouthful of jizz.
走吧 孩子们 闭上嘴巴
Come on, kids. Shut your mouths.
我们走 吉姆!
Let’s go. Jim!
嘿 看看这是谁
Hey, look who it is.
嘿 伙计
Hey, dude.
我有一些新货色 你要不要来点?
Picked up some new shit if you want some?
嗯 可以啊 我稍后给你电♥话♥
Yeah, sure. I’ll call you later.
好的 稍后见
Alright, I’ll see you out there.
噢 天啊 那是丹·艾德尔
Oh, holy shit. I think that’s Dan Edder.
那家伙在附近是个传奇
Guy’s a legend around here.
我在杂♥志♥上见过他的照片
I’ve seen pictures of him in magazines.
他会开车去 像墨西哥
He drives to, like, Mexico
尼加拉瓜等地冲浪
and Nicaragua and surfs big breaks.
噢 天哪!
Oh, man!
亚历克斯说他从不来海湾冲浪
Alex says he never surfs the bay
除非是重要日子
except on big days.
而且他从不说话
And that he doesn’t talk.
他真的 真的了不起
He’s really, really good.
沉住气
Keep it cool.
– 你好 – 嘿
– What’s up? – Hey.
你俩就在那边?
You two gettin’ out there?
嗯 是的
Yeah, for sure.
很好的海湾 适合起乘
Great bay. Good for the take-offs.

Hey.
下回你们来 我告诉你们一个秘密之处
You come back next time and I’ll show you the secret spot.
嘿 噢 嗨 孩子们
Hey. Oh, hi, kids.
– 嘿 – 你看起来不错
– Hey. – You look nice.
你是有女朋友了还是什么?
What, you have a new girlfriend or somethin’?
没有
No.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
参加聚会 去别人家
Just to a party. Someone’s house.
显然 有个保龄球场
Apparently, there’s a bowling alley..
在室内
In the house.
还有谁去参加聚会?
Who’s gonna be at this party?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你还没有练好你老爸的签字
You haven’t perfected your father’s signature
我们还有很多活要干
and we have a lot of work to do.
我们有支票
We have checks.
我不想让你出去
I don’t want you going out
直到你练的非常完美
until you have it perfected.
你… 你现在是屋里的男人了
You… you’re the man of the house now.
好吗?
Alright?
你抓牌
Go fish.
– 吉姆 – 嗯?
– Jimmy. – Huh?
抓牌吧 吉姆
Go fish, Jimmy.
超强! 快猜中了 快了 快了
Super plus! Hot, hot, hot!
把灯都打开 都打开… 吉姆 去厨房♥
Turn it all on. Turn it.. Jimmy, go to the kitchen.
真是玩的好爽
I like it really nice and cool.
在这
Here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!