我有工作 我有病人
I have a job. I have patients.
好啊 我带孩子们去 快打包 快打包
Fine. I’ll take the kids. Go pack. Go pack!
我不想去见鬼的明尼苏达
I’m not going to fucking Minnesota.
那就剩你和我了 吉姆
It’s just you and me then, Jim.
– 好吧 – 嘿!
– Alright. – Hey!
– 到底怎么回事? – 见鬼 菲尔
– What’s going on? – Damn it, Phil.
吉姆的朋友看到你和她一起吃午饭
Jim’s friend saw you having lunch with her.
她看到你了!
She saw you!
– 你知道我说的是谁 – 我不知道
– You know who I mean. – I don’t.
好啦 好啦
Okay. Okay.
喔 喔 你在说什么?
Uh, uh, what are you talkin’ about?
我经常和护士一起吃午饭
I eat lunch all the time with nurses
或者药物销♥售♥员…
or pharmaceutical salesmen…
或者可爱的网球小姐姐们
Or cute little tennis ladies.
我和律师谈过了
I spoke to a lawyer.
吉姆 麻烦你打包好吗? 我们能不能准备好?
Jim, can you pack, please? Can we get ready?
你是当真?
Seriously?
这是 你… 你要和妈妈一起离开?
Is it, you… you wanna leave with your mom?
你这个骗子
You’re a liar.
你说过这里会有不同
You said things would be different.
你怎么不去再睡一个护士?
Why don’t you just go fuck another nurse?
吉姆
Jim.
– 吉姆 等待! – 什么?
– Jim, wait! – What?
你不是真的要和妈妈走 是吗?
You wouldn’t actually go with mom, would you?
噢 得了 玛蒂娜 她能去哪里?
Oh, come on, Medina. Where’s she gonna go?
她从来没离开过屋子
She never leaves the house.
瞧 她不过是想引起我们的
Look, she’s just putting that asshole
注意罢了 知道吧
on notice, okay?
从韩国人那里搞到的这些
Got these from the, uh, Korean booth.
– 这是奥施康定 – 棒极了
– They’re Oxycontin. – Yeah.
给 拿一片
Here, take one.
咽下去 咽下去
Do it. Do it.
啊 恶心
Ah, gross.
– 啊 – 太恶心了
– Aah. – So gross.
不 你不需要这个 别再喝了
No, you don’t need anymore. Don’t drink anymore.
快离开这里 快点
Taking you away from here, come on.
想像你妈关了手电筒
Think your mom should stop the flashlight.
就像他妈的灯塔一样
Looks like a fucking lighthouse.
是啊 她总是穿着长袍在那走来走去
Yeah, she’s always pacing around in her robe up there.
像鬼一样
It’s fucking spooky.
看着点
Watch this.
吉姆!
Jim!
– 我靠? – 快开 快 快!
– What the fuck? – Go, go, go!
好啦 吉姆!
Alright, Jimmy!
真让人印象深刻!
Fucking epic!
你那样做真蠢
It was stupid what you did.
是啊
Yeah.
我没一点用
I was pretty wasted.
不 你很烦人
No. Annoying.
想像一下巴厘岛的海浪
Imagine the waves in Bali.
或斐济
Or Fiji.
我们以后肯定要去那里
We should go there someday.
那一定很酷
That would be so cool.
迎着巨浪冲浪
Surfing there in huge waves.
我们休息一下吧
Let’s take a break.
你和妈妈为什么还在吵架?
Why are you and mom still fighting?
说起来有点复杂
It’s kind of complicated.
嗯 我们很年轻时就结了婚 明白吗?
Um, we got married so young, you know?
我不知道 或许一个人不应该
I don’t know, maybe you’re not supposed
只和同一个人共度一生
to be with the same person your whole life.
不过说实话 我觉得你妈妈
But honestly, I think that your mom
没有我会更幸福…
would be happier without me..
从长远来看
In the long run.
你是认真的?
Are you serious?
这有些复杂 嗯…
Well, it’s complicated. Um..
出了一点状况
Something happened.
我遇到了一个人
I met someone.
我是说 我爱上了一个人
I mean, I’ve fallen in love.
她真的很了不起
She’s a terrific lady.
是我们的房♥产经纪人
It’s our real estate agent.
– 什么? – 是艾娃
– What? – It’s Ava.
真是意外啊
It was a complete surprise.
– 我也从没期望这样 – 什么?
– I never expected it. – What?
对不起 宝贝 对不起
I’m so sorry, babe. I’m so sorry.
– 噢 上帝 – 什么?
– Oh, my god. – What?
对不起 宝贝
I’m sorry, honey.
我现在有了获到幸福的再次机会
I have another chance to be happy now.
我一生中的另一次机会
Another chance at my life.
宝贝 我必须抓住它
Baby, I gotta take it.
你能理解我 对吗?
You understand that, right?
爸爸 你不能一走了之 这不公平
Dad, you can’t just leave. That’s not fair.
我们会过去和你住在一起 是吗?
We’re gonna come and stay with you, right?
当然 不 不 不
Of course. No, no, no.
艾娃和我已经说过这些了
Ava and I have already talked about that.
情况是 嗯 她有个儿子 叫艾德里安
Thing is, um, she has a son, Adrian.
所以她想等到她感觉
So she just wants to wait until she feels
我们的关系稍微稳定
a little more secure in our relationship.
宝贝 我们会永远在一起的
Honey, we’re gonna be together all the time.
以后肯定会非常好
It’s gonna be terrific.
这件事上我需要你的支持
I just need your support on this.
特别是我告诉你妈妈的时候
Especially when I tell your mom.
该死
Goddammit.
你打算从哪开始讲你的故事…
Where would you like to start with sorry…
这和你的朋友们没有一点关系
It doesn’t have anything to do with your friends.
你愿意开始讲你的故事吗?
Would you like to start with sorry?
你有没有见过比我还瘦的人?
Did you find somebody skinnier than me?
有没有见过这么蠢的人
Did you find someone who’s twat
不知疲倦为你生儿育女?
wasn’t blown out birthing your babies?
你有没有见过…你到底在寻找什么样的女人?
Did you find.. What are you looking for in a woman?
你在寻找什么?
What are you looking for?
为什么还不开始你的故事?
Why don’t you start with that?
我们走完了这段历程!
We’ve run our course!
去他妈的走完了这段历程?
Fucking run our course?
如果我和你已经走完了这段历程
Why the fuck did I move to California
我他妈为什么还要搬到加州来?
if I had run my fucking course with you?
你♥他♥妈♥…
Are you fucking…
我为此承担责任
I’ll take the fall for this.
你承担责任! 天啊!
You’ll take the fall! God!
你当然要承担责任
Of course, you’ll take the fall.
你把我逼疯了! 上帝!
You have made me crazy! God!
这样对每个人都好
This is gonna be better for everyone.
是吧 玛蒂娜?
Right, Medina?
告诉你妈 请吧
Tell your mother, please.
告诉你妈 请吧 玛蒂娜
Tell your mother, please, Medina.
是吗? 什么?
Right? What?
是的 玛蒂娜? 什么? 你说什么?
Right, Medina? What? You what?
去你的
Fuck you.
你有什么事想要对我说吗 玛蒂娜?
Do you have something you wanna say to me, Medina?
– 玛蒂娜! 玛蒂娜! – 嘿! 玛蒂娜!
– Medina! Medina! – Hey! Medina!
你告诉玛蒂娜干吗?
What are you talking to Medina for?
还有什么她知道我不知道的事?
What does she know that I don’t know?
我是你妻子 见鬼
I’m your wife, goddammit.
我和你睡了他妈二十多年!
I had sex with you for 20 fucking years!
他妈的房♥产经纪人?
Our fucking real estate agent?
一年前我们来的这里
We came out here a year ago
我们带她一起去吃午饭
and we took her to lunch.
我知道
I know.
你在桌子底下握着我的手
You held my hand under the table.
你们他妈是怎么睡在一起的
What, have you been fucking each other
靠短♥信♥? 靠脸书?
on text? On Facebook?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!