在俱乐部玩得开心点
Have fun at the club today.
也可以请几个女孩
Maybe invite some of the girls
参加周末的烧烤
for, uh, barbecue this weekend.
会很有趣的 是吧 孩子们?
That would be fun, right, kids?
如果你愿意 你也可以邀请一些朋友
You could invite some friends, too, if you want.
比布色拉 调料酱放在旁边
Bibb salad with the dressing on the side.
我要切拌色拉 不要调料酱
Chopped salad for me, no dressing.
请给我一份奶酪汉堡和炸薯条
I’ll have a cheeseburger and fries, please.
你的新陈代谢肯定很了不起
You must have a fantastic metabolism.
噢 我会告诉你我的新陈代谢秘方
Oh, well, I’ll tell you my metabolism secret.
吸烟 吸烟有助于排便
Smoking. It makes you poop.
清洁肠胃
Cleans you out.
我在开玩笑 只是个玩笑
I’m joking. I’m just joking.
菲尔和我 我们喜欢 我们喜欢开玩笑
Phil and I just, we like, we like to joke.
不好意思 午饭时间不适合说这个
Sorry, not lunchtime appropriate.
你们觉得我们这一小片天堂怎么样?
So how are you liking our little slice of paradise here?
关于海浪
It’s the waves.
我是说 声音太吵了
I mean, they’re so loud.
他们简直…吵个不停
They’re in… incessant.
我…我睡不着
I… I can’t sleep.
冲浪的人在冰草上面
And the surfers drag their surfboards
拖着冲浪板 毁坏了一切
over the ice plant and ruin everything.
为什么你们的小孩总是三五成群
And why do your kids roam around in packs
站在悬崖边上
stand at the edge of cliffs
像小螳螂似的?
like little praying mantises?
他们有什么不对吗?
What’s wrong with them?
对不起 梅森医生现在
I’m sorry, but Dr. Mason isn’t currently
不在办公室
in the office.
是吗? 他不在那?
Really? He’s not there?
我可以帮你留个口信或…
I could take a message for you or…
他说晚上有会诊
He said he had a late procedure.
不 夫人 他下午四点就离开了
No, ma’am. He left at 4:00 P.M.
我知道了
I see.
他说今天要早点走
He said he was leaving early today.
既然你打了电♥话♥ 那我还是帮你留言吧
I’ll go ahead and put a message in that you called.
好吧 谢谢你
Well, thank you.
不客气 梅森夫人
No problem, Mrs. Mason.
我猜那个心脏病刚治好吧
I guess the heart disease just cleared on up.
那好 那好
Okay. Okay.
妈妈?
Mom?
学校有东西需要你签字
I need you to sign something for school.
你如此年轻漂亮
You’re so young and pretty.
找一个爱你的人
Find someone who loves you
爱你这个人的内在
for who you are on the inside
而不是脸蛋
not your face.
脸蛋总会看烦的
People get tired of faces.
你们谁要果汁?
You guys want juice?

Fuck.
嘿 究竟在搞什么?
Hey, what the hell’s going on?
这不好 这… 这不健康
This isn’t good. This… this, it’s not healthy.
我不知道我的健康现在 曾经是个大问题…
I’m not sure my health is a, was a real issue…
好在我是医生 对于健康
Well, I’m a doctor. Health is something
我还是略知一二的
that I know a thing or two about.
你不在乎我的健康
You don’t care about my health.
你在乎我的颧骨
You care about my cheekbones…
我在乎你该死的情绪黑洞
I care about your goddamn black hole moods.
是怎么把我们吸入进去的
How you suck us in.
有时候 桑迪 我发誓…
And sometimes, Sandy, I swear…
发誓什么?
Swear what?
我发誓什么?
I swear what?
你在穿好衣服出门之后才会
You’d feel so much better if you just got dressed..
感觉良好
And went out.
妈妈情绪真的有些失控 是吗?
Mom’s really losin’ it, isn’t she?
她没有
She’s not.
她只是…
She’s just..
有点孤独 明白吗?
Alone here, you know?
而且那些乏味的塑料人不喜欢她
And those pathetic plastic people don’t like her
爸爸也总是责怪她
and dad rags on her all the time.
噢 狗屁
Oh, shit.
走吧 我们离开这儿
Come on, let’s get out there.
那是什么?
What’s that?
– 嗯? – 那是什么?
– Huh? – What is that?
大♥麻♥烟卷?
A marijuana cigarette?
– 什么? – 给我
– What? – Give me that thing.
我们看看 谢谢
Let’s see it. Thanks.
– 来吧 小伙子们 – 好买♥♥卖♥♥
– Here we go, boys. – You got a deal.
– 谢谢 – 没事
– Thank you. – Of course.
你是住在这儿还是只来这儿冲浪?
You actually live here or you just surf here?
待在内湾里面 好吗?
Just stay on the inside, okay?
别想偷偷在我们地盘冲浪
Don’t snake our waves.
– 嗯 – 嗯?
– Yeah. – Yeah?
当然 是的
Of course. Yeah.
那边的人是谁?
Who’s that out there?
那是我妹妹
That’s my sister, actually.
走吧 小伙子们
Out there, boys.
这些白♥痴♥越来越多了
These assholes keeps multiplying, man.
海湾男孩制定了这些可笑的规则
The bayboys had all these ridiculous rules
吉姆想要我们遵守
that Jim wanted us to follow.
对那些海湾男孩来说 你越想打扮成个冲浪手
For the bayboys, the more you tried to look like a surfer
你越不是个冲浪手
the less of a surfer you were.
他们从不♥穿♥彩色潜水服
They never wore colored wetsuits
或者任何鲜亮 时尚 霓虹的东西
or anything bright, modern or neon.
他们踩着复古的滑板 不讲究技巧
They rode retro boards and didn’t do tricks
也没有花哨的表演
or fancy stunts.
他们只是冲浪
You just rode waves.
你冲浪 不掉下滑板
You rode and you didn’t fall off.
我不管别人穿什么或怎么冲浪
I didn’t care what anyone wore or how they rode.
我只是想冲浪
I just wanted to surf.
那些男孩会告诉我要站在他们后面
The boys would tell me I had to wait in line
排队等待 不能偷抢海浪
behind them and not to snake waves.
他们会说我应该参加
They would tell me I should stick
啦啦队或去跳芭蕾舞
to cheerleading or ballet.
我才不会让这个影响我
But I didn’t let it bother me.
嘿 别靠她太近了
Hey, don’t get too close to her.
我想她是来大姨妈了吧
I think she’s on the rag
就像那条老鲨鱼
like that old sharkie.
他们警告我要排队等候
They warned me to wait my turn
不要抢占他们的海浪
and to not take their waves
我才不听他们的
but I didn’t listen.
我冲浪在前 在先 在后
I went in front, first, behind
冲在浪尖 都不碍事
over the top, it didn’t matter.
你要努力奋斗去争取才能获得机会
You only get a turn if you fight for one.
香奈儿
Chanel.
我就知道 我就知道 我就知道
I knew it. I knew it. I knew it.
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it. I knew it.
我就知道
I knew it.

Hey.
– 我宣布一项声明 – 噢
– I have an announcement. – Oh.
我们要开启新的生活
We’re gonna start a new life.
从今往后我将不再假装
I’m no longer gonna be fake.
帕洛斯弗迪斯的女人们
The ladies of Palos Verdes
可以拥有她们完美的生活
can take their perfect lives
让她们滚一边去
and shove it up their asses.
不要网球服
No tennis clothes.
不要兰蔻妆
No lancome hydrate.
不要平衡饮食
No balanced meals.
我们要搬去明尼苏达的布莱恩
We are gonna move to Blaine, Minnesota
那里的女人不♥穿♥网球裙
where the women don’t wear tennis skirts
整天也不用面对太多的诱惑
and you won’t be faced with so much temptation.
啊 我不能离开这儿
Uh, I can’t leave here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!