If I bring my world into their driveway…
你可以谈一场健康一点的恋爱
You could be in a healthier relationship.
我知道 但在那之前 我只有她
I know, but until then, it’s the one I got.
-那是他们的车 -对
– So that’s their car? – Yep.
-他们在哪 -在找我
– Where are they? – Looking for me.
好 回到人群中去 让他们找到你
All right, go back into the crowd and let ’em find you.
然后从东出口离开公园
And then leave the park by the east exit.
-他们要跟上你就需要车 -你准备做什么
– They’ll need their car to follow you. – What are you gonna do?
虽然我算不上甘地
It’s not gonna remind anyone of Gandhi,
但我要搞点非暴♥力♥不合作 走吧
but a little civil disobedience. Go.
你不是要剪断刹车线吧
You’re not gonna cut the brakes…
我要给一个轮胎放气 走吧
I’ll let the air out of one of the tires. Go.
我很感激你 我不想在萨拉面前伪装…
I appreciate it. I don’t wanna be a phony with Sara…
-不用客气 你真的该走了 -好
– You’re welcome. You should really go now. – Yep.
贝尔警探和我看到伦尼·戴维斯在人群中
Detective Bell and I spotted Rennie Davis walking in the crowd,
我们观察到他步行了几分钟
and we observed him on foot for a few minutes.
然后我们就回到原地了
Then we returned to the unit.
-你们的车 -对
– Your car? – Yes.
你们看到了什么
What did you find?
-你♥他♥妈♥别动 -站起来
– Don’t fuckin’ move. – On your feet.
这两个指示互相矛盾
Those are two contradictory instructions…
手放在脑后
All right, hands behind your head.
张♥开♥双♥腿♥
Spread your legs.
-这两个指示互相矛盾吗 -不矛盾
– Was that a contradictory instruction? – No.
-然后发生了什么 -人群里有人开始喊叫
– What happened then? – Someone from the crowd shouted…
他们在骚扰汤姆·海登
They’re hassling Tom Hayden!
保利 你得看看现在的情况
Paulie, you need to see what I’m seeing.
-退后 所有人 -警♥察♥ 退后
– Hey! Stay back there! All of ya! – Police! Stay back!
听着 所有人保持冷静
Listen, everybody stay cool.
闭嘴 让他们退后
Shut up. All right, tell ’em to get back.
-又来了 互相矛盾 -让他们退后
– Again, that’s a contradict… – Tell ’em to get back.
他让人群退后了吗
Did he tell the crowd to back down?
所有人退后 我没事 保持冷静
Everybody get back. I’m all right. Stay cool.
他在煽动他们
He was egging them on.
当时你逮捕海登先生了吗
Did you take Mr. Hayden under arrest at that moment?
-没有 先生 -为什么没有
– No, sir. – Why not?
-那是谁的灯 -保利 那是摄影机 电视台摄影机
– Who’s shinin’ that? – Paulie, it’s a camera. It’s a TV camera.
我们想缓和局面
We wanted to defuse the situation,
所以我们计划次日早上逮捕海登先生
so we arranged to take Mr. Hayden in the next morning.
是来抓我的
This is gonna be for me.
让我跟他们解释一下
Let me try to explain to them.
告诉他们萨拉·贝斯父母的事情
Tell ’em about Sara Beth’s parents.
-对 -我开玩笑的
– Yeah. – I was kidding.
把我保释出来 按计划行事 没事的
Just bail me out and keep to the schedule. It’s fine.
-汤姆·海登 -是
– Tom Hayden? – Yeah.
-回头见 -你被捕了
– See you in a bit. – You’re under arrest.
明白
Got it.
休庭一小时
We’ll stand in recess for one hour,
一点半开庭
and court will resume at 1:30…
法官大人 我想提出一项动议
Your Honor, I have a motion I’d like to bring forward to the court.
你想跟本席说话 西尔先生
You wish to address the court, Mr. Seale?
-是的 我有一项动议 -我听你说 西尔先生
– Yes. I have a motion… – I will hear you, Mr. Seale.
稍等
Just a moment.
西尔先生 你说你有一项动议
Mr. Seale, do you have a motion?
“我 鲍比·G·西尔 提出为自己辩护
“I, Bobby G. Seale, have a motion pro se to defend myself.
我想援引亚当斯诉美国政♥府♥代表麦卡恩案的先例
“I’d like to invoke the precedent of Adams v. US ex rel. McCann,
在该案中 最高法♥院♥…”
where the Supreme Court is…”
够了 你从哪学的这些东西
Alright. That’s enough. Where are you learning these things?
你那位年轻朋友汉普顿先生有法律背景吗
Does your young friend Mr. Hampton have a background in law?
法官大人 其他被告
Your Honor, the other defendants
也想加入西尔先生的动议
would like to join in Mr. Seale’s motion.
你现在是代表西尔先生发言吗
Are you now speaking on behalf of Mr. Seale?
不 法官大人 我是代表其他被告发言
No, Your Honor, I’m speaking on behalf of the other defendants.
你就在他旁边 你为什么不代理他
You’re right next to him. Why don’t you just represent him?
因为我不是他的律师 法官
Because I’m not his lawyer, sir.
如果这一个半月里我对西尔先生有所了解
And if I understand Mr. Seale, this last month and a half,
我也确实了解 他没有代理律师
and I believe I have, he is not represented by counsel.
驳回
Overruled.
-我被剥夺了 -西尔先生
– I am being denied right now… – Mr. Seale…
宪法赋予我的请律师的权力
…my constitutional right for legal representation…
闭嘴
Will you be quiet!
你有律师可以代表你发言
You have lawyers to speak for you.
不 他没有
No, he doesn’t!
给孔斯特勒先生记第二项藐视法庭罪
Cite Mr. Kunstler with his second count of contempt.
全体起立
All rise.
海登因为胎压相关的指控进了拘留室
So, Hayden’s in a holding cell on a tire pressure-related charge,
突然间 芝加哥的所有怪人都出动了
and suddenly, every freak in Chicago is mobilized.
“他们抓了海登”
“They got Hayden!”
“我们要去警局游♥行♥
“We gotta march down to the police station,
打败警♥察♥和伊利诺伊州国民警卫队
overcome the cops and the Illinois National Guard
释放汤姆·海登”
and free Tom Hayden!”
我们都找不到公园的出口
We couldn’t find our way out of the park.
在这十天里
Now, over the course of ten days,
政♥府♥传唤了37位证人
the government called 37 witnesses,
每一位都是政♥府♥雇员
each and every one of them an employee of the government.
我称审判的这一部分为”交友不慎”
I call this portion of the trial “With friends like these.”
伦尼 这是山姆 你可以信任他
Rennie, this is Sam. He can be trusted.
芝加哥警署 山姆·麦吉文警探
Detective Sam McGiven, Chicago Police Department.
-艾比 这是斯坦 -你好
– Abbie, this is Stan. – Oh, hey.
-我是斯坦·沃泽霍斯基 -你好吗 斯坦
– Stan Wojohowski. – How you doin’, Stan?
-你所任何职 -我是芝加哥警员
– What is your occupation? – I’m a Chicago police officer.
我是斯科蒂·斯科贝利 汤姆
Scotty Scibelli, Tom.
我可以提供女人 大♥麻♥ 应有尽有
I’m your guy for ass, weed or whatever you need.
伊利诺伊州警 斯科蒂·斯科贝利警长
Staff Sergeant Scott Scibelli, Illinois State Police.
那位戴眼镜的女士请你的
It’s from the woman in the glasses.
真的吗
Really?
这是请我喝的吗
Hey, uh, did you mean this for me?
-是的 -从没有人这样请我喝酒
– I did. – Nobody’s ever sent me a drink before.
-你喜欢吗 -这是汤姆·柯林斯
– How do you like it so far? – It’s a Tom Collins.
我知道这是乡村俱乐部的鸡尾酒 但很好喝
I know it’s kind of a country club drink, but they’re delicious.
有个叫汤姆·柯林斯的英国人
A man in England named Tom Collins
在1♥8♥9♥4年称自己发明了这款酒
claimed in 1♥8♥9♥4 to have invented it,
但后来另一个男人 我忘了他的名字
but then another man, whose name I’ve forgotten,
说不对 他早两年发明
said no, he’d invented it two years earlier,
我想当时打了官司
and I think there was a lawsuit.
金酒加柠檬水还能惹出这么多争议
That’s a surprising amount of controversy for gin and lemonade.
-我是杰瑞 -我知道
– I’m Jerry. – I know.
杰瑞 你知道为什么法国人早餐只吃一个鸡蛋吗
Jerry, do you know why the French only eat one egg for breakfast?
-不知道 -因为在法国
– No. – Because in France,
法语”一个鸡蛋”谐音英语”足够”
一个鸡蛋就足够了
one egg… is un oeuf.
足够了
It’s un oeuf.
好笑吧
I know!
我觉得我讲的汤姆·柯林斯没那么烂了
I feel so much better about my Tom Collins story.
我是达芙妮·奥康纳
I’m Daphne O’Connor.
联调局反情报部 达芙妮·奥康纳特别探员
Special Agent Daphne O’Connor, FBI Counterintelligence.
请拼出你的姓名以供记录
Spell your name for the record, please.
你觉得有没有可能
Do you think it’s possible there
去年夏天芝加哥有七名示♥威♥者
were seven demonstrators in Chicago last summer
带领了一万名便衣警♥察♥上街抗♥议♥
leading 10,000 undercover cops in protest?
你在芝加哥的任务是什么
What was your assignment in Chicago?
利用杰瑞·鲁宾渗透抗♥议♥领袖
To use Jerry Rubin to try to infiltrate the leaders of the protest.
27日下午 你与杰瑞·鲁宾 艾比·霍夫曼
And you were with Jerry Rubin, Abbie Hoffman,
戴夫·戴林格及伦尼·戴维斯在一起吗
Dave Dellinger and Rennie Davis on the afternoon of the 27th?
是的
Yes.
他们当时在干什么
What were they doing together?
他们正带领一群抗♥议♥者
They were leading a group of protesters.
-你觉得大概有多少人 -八百左右
– About how many, would you say? – About 800.
他们要带这八百人去哪
And where were they leading these 800 people?
-去11街和州街路口的警署总局 -为什么
– To police headquarters at 11th and State. – Why?
汤姆·海登因破坏警车
Tom Hayden was being held there on charges of

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!