– Is there a problem? – No, sir.
请你畅所欲言 显然我雇你就是为了听你的高见
Say what you want to say, since apparently I’m paying for your wisdom.
让我觉得钱没白花
Give me my money’s worth.
先生 有人会觉得
Sir, there are people who will see this
这样做是司法部限制言论自♥由♥
as the Justice Department restraining free speech
有人把这些人看成是烈士
and there were people who see these men as martyrs.
-这房♥间里有这样想的人吗 -没有 先生
– Are any of those people in this room? – No, sir.
你才33岁 司法部长马上就要亲自指派你
You’re 33 and you’re about to be named lead prosecutor
在你此生最重要的审判中
in the most important trial in your lifetime
担任首席检察官
after being handpicked by the attorney general.
我马上就要任命你了
I’m about to do that right now.
但在那之前 我问问你 你怎么看他们
But before I do, let me ask you, how do you see them?
-我个人的看法还是… -个人
– Personally or in terms of… – Personally.
我认为他们粗俗 反政♥府♥
I see them as vulgar, anti-establishment,
反♥社♥会♥ 不务实
antisocial and unpragmatic,
但这些都不构成起诉理由
but none of those things are indictable.
想象一下 你找到起诉理由时 我会有多钦佩
And imagine how impressed I’ll be when you get an indictment.
-还有个更大的问题 -是什么
– There’s a bigger question. – Which is?
谁挑起了暴♥乱♥ 是抗♥议♥者还是警♥察♥
Who started the riots? Was it the protesters or the police?
警♥察♥不会挑起暴♥乱♥
The police don’t start riots.
会有目击者说是他们挑起的
They’ll have witnesses who say they started this.
那你就驳倒他们 赢下审判
And you’ll dismantle them and you’ll win,
因为这是我对你的期望 舒尔茨先生
because, Mr. Schultz, that’s what’s expected of you.
刚才你表现得不怎么感激啊
You didn’t show a lot of gratitude in there.
更重要的是 我们正中他们下怀
On top of everything else, we’re giving them exactly what they want:
给他们提供了舞台和观众
a stage and an audience.
你真觉得到时候会举世瞩目吗
Man, you really think there’s gonna be a big audience?
全世界都在看
The whole world is watching!
是的 先生
Yes, sir, I do.
全世界都在看
The whole world is watching!
攻击一人就是攻击全体 停战
反战标志不过是鸡的脚印 释放七君子
-叛徒 -把长发嬉皮士关进监狱
– Traitors! – Lock up the longhairs!
白人♥民♥权何在
把权力归还给人♥民♥
Power to the people!
美国 不爱国就滚蛋
停止战争
No more war!
伊利诺伊州芝加哥
美国地方法♥院♥
全世界都在看
The whole world is watching!
停战 把他们关起来
滚出来 你好大的胆子
Get out! How dare you? Get out!
-艾比 -你还好吗
– Abbie! – Are you all right?
艾比 看这里
Abbie, over here.
-还好 直到刚才那一幕 -大部分都是支持我们的
– I was, until I saw that. – Most of them are on our side.
-我们爱你 艾比 -你看
– We love you, Abbie! – See?
小心
Watch out!
天啊 你怎么接住的
Jesus Christ! How did you do that?
熟能生巧
Experience.
艾比 看这里
Abbie, right over here!
这里 这里
Over here! Over here!
你不知道该怎么处理这颗蛋了 是吧
You don’t know what to do with the egg now, do you?
是啊
No.
-孔斯特勒先生 就一个问题 -比尔 比尔
– Mr. Kunstler, just one question! – Bill! Bill!
好吧 等等 静一静
All right. Hang on. Quiet down.
来认识一下辩方团队的新成员
I want you all to meet a new addition to the defense team.
威廉·孔斯特勒 莱纳德·韦恩格拉斯
辩方律师
他是莱纳德·韦恩格拉斯
This is Leonard Weinglass,
这个国家最有才华的《第一修正案》诉讼律师之一
one of this country’s most talented First Amendment litigators.
-比尔 你能不能告诉我们… -问吧 赛
– Bill, can you tell us… – Go ahead, Sy.
能透露下查尔斯·盖瑞的情况吗
Can you tell us the status of Charles Garry?
查尔斯·盖瑞依然在医院
Charles Garry is still in the hospital.
你应该联♥系♥他的办公室
You should contact his office for information.
-再回答一个问题吧 -玛乔丽
– One more. – Marjorie.
你今天要代理鲍比·西尔吗
Does that mean you’re representing Bobby Seale today?
不 大家一定要明白
Oh, no, it’s very important that it be understood that, uh,
为了保护他的利益
for his own protection, his own protection,
我今天不代理鲍比·西尔
I will not be acting as Bobby Seale’s attorney today.
再回答一个 杰克
One more. Jack.
我听说是海登
I was told that Hayden was the one
想让韦恩格拉斯先生加入的
who wanted to bring Mr. Weinglass in,
海登怀疑你的态度不够认真
that Hayden has concerns about your seriousness.
-这个嘛… -这位可是威廉·孔斯特勒
– Well… – This is William Kunstler.
你想知道他有多认真
You wanna find out how serious he is,
那就坐到证人席
meet him at a witness stand.
弗莱德·汉普顿
黑豹党伊利诺斯州支部主席
我明白他们为什么要起诉艾比 杰瑞和海登
I understand why they’re tryin’ to smoke Abbie, Jerry and Hayden,
李·维纳 约翰·佛罗因斯
甚至伦尼和戴林格
even Rennie and Dellinger,
但我死活想不通我俩为什么坐在被告席
but for the life of me, I can’t figure out what the two of us are doin’ here.
我深有同感
I feel exactly the same way,
但这可是抗♥议♥界的奥斯卡奖
but this is the Academy Awards of protests,
在我看来 能被提名就已经很荣幸了
and as far as I’m concerned, it’s an honor just to be nominated.
那是什么
What is that?
我每天都更新这份名单
I’ve been keeping a list every day.
上面记的是从我们被捕那天起 阵亡的美军将士
Americans who’ve been killed since the day we were arrested.
为什么
Why?
审判开始后
With the trial starting,
很容易就会忘记这一切都是为了谁
it might get easy to forget who this is about.
-大家好 -早上好
– Fellas. – Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
刚才有人♥质♥疑我的认真态度
I just got a question about my seriousness.
不管你和艾比之间有什么过节
Whatever’s going on between you and Abbie,
能不能别带到法庭上
could you keep that out of this building?
我觉得这事会发展成…
I got a feeling this is gearing up to be…
-弗莱德 -比尔
– Fred. – Bill.
你今早吃早饭了吗
Did you have breakfast this morning?
-什么 -你吃早饭了吗
– What? – Did you have breakfast?
-吃了 -你吃了什么
– I did. – Well, what’d you have?
你在干什么
What are you doin’?
我在问他早饭的事
I’m talkin’ to him about breakfast
因为我只能跟他谈这个
because that’s the only thing I’m allowed to talk to him about.
是啊
That’s right.
-鲍比 -我们的律师告诉我们该怎么做了
– Bobby… – We have instructions from our lawyer.
需要我的话 我就坐在旁边
If you need me, I’m sittin’ right there.
你就看向我 跟我说”我需要你”就可以
You just look at me and you say, “I need you.”
-我们不需要你 比尔 -你俩还要吵吗
– We don’t need you, Bill. – You two gonna be like this?
你的朋友们不该坐在一起
Now, your friends here shouldn’t sit together.
陪审团不会喜欢你们扎堆的
The jury’s not gonna like that.
这不是我的陪审团 如果他们不喜欢…
This isn’t my jury. And if they don’t like it…
不 他说得对
No, he’s right.
散开好吗 两人一组
Spread out, okay? In pairs.
弗莱德
And Fred?
-他们的打扮没问题 -没事的
– No, they’re dressed just fine. – It’s all right.
把你们吓人的帽子摘掉
And take your very scary hats off.
别搞砸了
Don’t mess this up.
好啊 真振奋人心
All right. Good pep talk.
你看到外面的人群了吧
You see the crowd out there?
我有颗蛋
I have an egg.
-处理掉它 -你以为我不想吗
– Get rid of that. – You don’t think I want to?
就像是…他叫什么来着 我们刚刚见过的
It’s like we’re… What’s his name? We just met him.
-嗯 -他叫什么
– Yeah. – What is his name?
-谁 -那个鼓手 史上最厉害的鼓手
– Who? – The drummer. The greatest drummer ever.
吉恩·克鲁帕
Gene Krupa?
不 我说的哪是吉恩·克鲁帕
No. I’m talkin’ about the Gene Krupa?
我说的是奶油乐队的那个鼓手
I’m talkin’ about the drummer from Cream.
我们昨晚刚见过他
We just met him last night.
-金格·贝克 -谢谢
– Ginger Baker. – Thank you.
外面那么多人
Crowd outside is so big,
好像我们是金格·贝克一样 我就是想说这个
it’s as if we’re Ginger Baker, I was trying to say.
-你嗑嗨了吗 -嗯 你呢
– Are you stoned? – Yeah. You?
行了 坐下吧
All right, sit down.
你别忘了我说的
You remember what I said.
好的 你别忘了 不要让我们坐牢
Okay, and you remember to keep us out of prison.
今早有很多好建议

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!