磁带录的是什么
What’s on the tape?
你挑起芝加哥暴♥乱♥的录音
The sound of you starting the Chicago riot.
什么
What?
露天舞台边有人带了录音机
Somebody had a tape recorder by the bandshell.
录下了你说的话 非常清晰
They got you saying it. It’s a clear tape.
你不能作证
You can’t take the stand.
-我能应付舒尔茨和磁带 -不行
– I can handle Schultz and the tape. – No.
反正他们都要播放磁带的 对吗
They’ll play the tape anyway, right?
如果你作证
If you take the stand,
他们会要求你承认磁带上的内容 你不能承认
they’ll make you answer for it, and you can’t.
他们当时打破了伦尼的头
They’d just cracked Rennie’s head open.
所以你确实挑起了暴♥乱♥ 辩方提问完毕
So you started a riot. Defense rests.
他们当时打破了…
They had just cracked…
-如果注定要流血 -比尔
– If blood is gonna flow… – Bill…
那就让血流遍全城
…let it flow all over the city.
他们刚刚暴揍了伦尼
They’d just clubbed Rennie.
所有人都保持了冷静
Everybody kept their cool.
艾比 戴夫 妈的 就连这家伙都很冷静
Abbie, Dave… Shit, this guy kept his cool.
而你却是失控的那一个
You’re the one who lost it.
我可以作证
I can take the stand.
你想试试舒尔茨对你的盘问会是什么样吗
You wanna hear what cross from Schultz will sound like?
行 我也让你看看我会如何应答
Sure. I’ll show you what my answers will sound like.
他们称他为激进分子 称他为罪犯
They called him a radical, they called him a criminal!
停止战争
他们说他不是美国人
They called him “Un-American.”
首先 那个爬旗杆的家伙是个小孩
First of all, it turned out the guy climbing the flagpole was a kid.
看起来你们吸引了非常多的未成年人
It seems like you guys attract an awful lot of underage minors.
你要反对吗
Do you wanna object?
-反对 -驳回
– Objection. – Overruled.
我们吸引的是
We attract the people
如果这场战争继续下去 损失会最大的人
who have the most to lose by this war continuing.
很高兴你提起战争 你服过役吗
I’m glad you brought that up. Did you serve?
我没被征召 我没有逃兵役
I wasn’t drafted. I didn’t try to evade the…
我只是不容易被抽中
I had a high number.
不容易被抽中 但你没有自愿入伍
High number? But you didn’t enlist?
我没有自愿去杀越南人 是的
I did not volunteer to kill Vietnamese people, no.
你的证词说到
You testified you saw
你看到至少六个警♥察♥攻击那个人…
at least six policemen start to go after the man…
抱歉 攻击那个在爬旗杆的孩子
Sorry, the kid who was climbing the flagpole?
-是的 -当时很黑
– Yes. – It was dark.
你在90米开外
You were 100 yards away.
难道你有千里夜视眼吗
What do you have, telescopic night-vision?
当时有强光灯
There were floodlights.
当他们称他为反美人士
And when they called him anti-American,
他说 “不
he said, “No,
可耻的反美者应该是那些
that ignominious distinction goes
嘴上说着美国价值
to those who mouth America’s values
却在行动上破坏美国核心的人”
while breaking America’s heart.”
现在我向大家介绍
I’d like to introduce you now
-“学生争取民♥主♥社会”组织的卡尔·奥格尔斯比 -下来
– to Carl Oglesby of the SDS! – Come on!
没事的 他就是个孩子 我们会把他弄下来的
It’s all right. He’s a kid. We’ll get him down.
来到芝加哥太令人振奋了
Isn’t it great to be here in Chicago!
下来 你个小混♥蛋♥
Come here. Son of a bitch!
放开那孩子
Leave the kid alone!
抓住他
Hold him!
天啊 你们疯了吧
Jesus! What the hell is wrong with…
伦尼只是想让警♥察♥放开那个孩子
Rennie was trying to get the police off of the kid.
“让警♥察♥放开那个孩子”
“Get the police off of the kid.”
-是的 -他是怎么做的
– Yes. – How?
-他… -拉扯警♥察♥了吗
– He was… – Grabbing them?
放开他
Get off of him!
放开
Get the…
我想跟后面的警♥察♥说一下
I’d like to say to the cops back there
我们有权待在这里
that we’re allowed to be here.
我们有许可证的
We have permits for this.
突然之间
And out of nowhere…
就变成了六个持械警♥察♥
It was six armed police officers versus
殴打一个书呆子伦尼
Rennie and a pocket protector.
我能理解他们如此反应
I can understand that response.
你的反应如何呢 我们来听一下录音
How about your response? Let’s press play.
我们需要医护人员
We’re gonna need medics…
全世界都在看
The whole world is watching.
全世界都在看
The whole world is watching!
他们刚刚揍了伦尼 戴夫
They’ve just beaten Rennie, Dave.
听着 我们仍然能让大家都安全离开这里
Listen to me. We can still get everyone out of here safely.
不 我们做不到
No, we can’t.
全世界都在看
The whole world is watching!
全世界都在看
The whole world is watching!
全世界都在看
The whole world is watching!
戴林格试图阻止你说出
Dellinger tried to stop you from saying
你接下来要对人群说的话
what you were about to say to the crowd.
让大家保持冷静
Tell them to stay calm.
全世界都在看
The whole world is watching!
-不 -全世界都在看
– No. – The whole world is watching!
-汤姆 -你让大家保持冷静了吗
– Tom? – Did you tell ’em to stay calm?
伦尼·戴维斯刚刚被警♥察♥暴打了
Wait, Rennie Davis has just been beaten by the police.
伦尼的头都被打破了
Rennie’s skull has been cracked open.
-你告诉人群保持冷静了吗 -比尔
– Did you tell your crowd to stay calm… – Bill…
我现在是理查德·舒尔茨 汤姆
I’m Richard Schultz, Tom.
约翰·米歇尔要求我打赢这场官司
And John Mitchell told me to win.
你是让人群保持冷静 还是…
Did you tell your crowd to stay calm or…
没错 如果注定要流血
Yes, absolutely. If blood is gonna flow…
那就让血流遍全城
…let it flow all over the city!
-该死的 汤姆 -如果他们要用催♥泪♥弹♥
– God damn it! Tom! – If gas is gonna be used,
就让催♥泪♥弹♥遍布整个芝加哥
let it come down all over Chicago!
我们要去会场
We’re going to the convention!
大家上街示♥威♥ 上街示♥威♥
Let’s get on the streets! Get on the street!
“如果注定要流血 那就让血流遍全城”
“If blood is gonna flow, let it flow all over the city.”
这是什么 是开始和平示♥威♥的命令吗
What was that, an order to start a peaceful demonstration?
你冷静下来之后
Once you had a moment to settle down,
你尝试阻止人群了吗
did you try and stop people?
-去你的 -放开他
– Fuck you! – Get off him!
你没有尝试阻止任何人
You didn’t try and stop anyone.
没有
No.
往桥那边去 往桥那边去
The bridges! Head to the bridges!

The bridges!
你让他们走到天桥上去
You told them to go to the footbridges.
那些跑出公园
The ones able to make it out of the park
没有受伤也没有被捕的人 是的
without getting arrested or maimed, yeah
那些你派往天桥上去的人
And those people, the ones you sent to the footbridges,
他们知道桥对面有什么吗
did they know what was on the other side?
命令你们立即掉头
You are ordered to turn around immediately.
所有去往会场的路都封死了
All access to the convention was blocked.
-被装甲部队封死了 -伊利诺伊州国民警卫队
– By an armored division. – The Illinois National Guard.
他们可是好人
They’re the good guys.
装有铁丝网的吉普车 俗称戴利推土机
Jeeps fitted with concertina wire called Daley dozers.
我什么时候变成坏人了
When did I stop being one of the good guys?
我们来问问
Let’s find out.
你们朝警♥察♥扔玻璃瓶了吗
Were glass bottles thrown at the police?
我们要正义
We want justice!
不 别过去 退后 退后
No, don’t approach! Stay back! Stay…
有人扔了瓶子
Some people threw bottles.
戴夫尝试阻止这一切
Dave was trying to shut it down.
我们都非常懊恼 三座天桥都…
We were frustrated. All three footbridges…
你 艾比 杰瑞还有其他11人避开了警♥察♥
So you, Abbie, Jerry and 11 others eluded the police.
要我说那不是避开
I wouldn’t say we eluded them.
而是逃离
We were fleeing from them.
找到一座没有守卫的桥
Found an unguarded bridge…
到这里事情开始变得奇怪了
Now here’s where things got weird.
你 艾比 杰瑞和其他11人
You, Abbie, Jerry and 11 others
找到了去往会场的唯一道路

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!