– That’s not really up to us. – Yeah, it is.
你看我♥干♥什么 我是去保释你出来
What are you lookin’ at me for? I went to bail you out of jail.
跟了八百个人
800 people followed you?
对 人们跟着我 天知道为什么
Oh, that. Yeah, people follow me. Hell if I know why.
我也百思不得其解
I’m racking my brain as well.
你怎么这么快就保释出来了
How’d you make bail so fast?
我又没被捕 拘留而已
I wasn’t arrested, I was detained.
他们想不出指控我的理由
They couldn’t figure out what to charge me with.
人身攻击
Assault.
我攻击的是正在攻击别人的人
I was assaulting someone who was assaulting someone. So…
好了 大家
Okay, guys.
没有什么比游♥行♥的人群更危险了
Nothing is more dangerous than a crowd of people who are moving.
这就像让密西西比河改道一样
It’s like trying to redirect the Mississippi River.
-她很棒吧 -让你的人冷静下来
– Isn’t she great? – Get your people to cool off.
-我们要对这些人负责 -汤米
– We’re responsible for these people. – Tommy.
我们必须在会场外抗♥议♥
We have to protest in front of the convention.
非常简单 因为镜头都对着那里
Plain and simple. ‘Cause that’s where the cameras are.
我们必须去会场
We have to get to the convention.
就是说我们必须离开公园
That means we have to leave the park.
到时候一定会有人受伤
And that’s when people’ll get hurt.
只要跟着我的人都清楚这点
As long as every person following me knows that,
我就不会良心不安睡不着
then I sleep fine at night.
你是怎么睡着的
Tell me how you do it.
-主要靠毒品 -是吗
– A lot of it is drugs. – Yeah?
我们想爬上坡顶 后果就这么惨烈
This is what happened when we try to go up a hill.
我们不能靠近会场
We’re not getting anywhere near the convention.
奥康纳特别探员 你指证杰瑞·鲁宾说过
Special Agent O’Connor, you testified that Jerry Rubin said,
“去他们的 他们都是猪
“Fuck ’em all. They’re all pigs.
我们要组建军队 拿起枪杆”
We should form an army and get guns.”
是的
Yes.
他那样说后 有没有人组建军队拿起枪杆呢
And when he said that, did anyone form an army and get guns?
没有
No.
杰瑞·鲁宾有没有指挥人群冲进公园
Did Jerry Rubin instruct the crowd to run into the park?
没有
No.
-伦尼·戴维斯有没有 -没有
– Did Rennie Davis? – No.
-艾比·霍夫曼在场吗 -不在
– Was Abbie Hoffman even there? – No.
-大卫·戴林格呢 -不在
– Was Dave Dellinger? – No.
-约翰·佛罗因斯在场吗 -不在
– John Froines there? – No.
-李·维纳呢 -不 他不在场
– Lee Weiner? – No, he wasn’t there.
你指证杰瑞和伦尼…
You testified that Jerry and Rennie…
你能再说一遍吗
Can you say it for me again?
他们试图让人群调头
That they were trying to turn the people around
照你说的让他们回到坡下
and send them back down the hill just like you told them to.
是这样吗
Is that correct?
孔斯特勒先生 示♥威♥者攻击了警♥察♥
Mr. Kunstler, the demonstrators attacked the police
警♥察♥做出了回应
and the police responded.
你看到的那些
And are any of those demonstrators
攻击警♥察♥的示♥威♥者
that you saw attacking the police
有人坐在被告席上吗
sitting here at the defense table?
-没有 先生 -好的 谢谢你
– No, sir. – Well, thank you.
提问完毕
No further questions.
-本法庭将… -我也不在现场
– The court will stand… – I wasn’t there, either.
-西尔先生 -我根本就没去那里
– Mr. Seale… – I wasn’t there at all.
你应该允许我盘问这个证人
I should be allowed to cross-examine this witness!
-我们将休庭到… -四个小时
– We will stand in recess until… – Four hours!
汉普顿先生
Mr. Hampton!
鲍比·西尔在芝加哥就待了这么点时间
That’s how long Bobby Seale was in Chicago.
-安静 -四个小时
– Quiet! – Four hours!
全体起立
All rise.
本法庭将在周末休庭
The court will stand in recess for the weekend.
是的 我看了展览
Yeah, I took in the exhibit.
理了理头绪
I cleared my mind.
我在里面站了20分钟 没什么感觉
Stood there for 20 minutes. I felt nothing.
可那不是一幅画 是个展览
Well, but it wasn’t a painting, it was an exhibit.
这是个自然历史博物馆
It was a natural history museum.
当自然历史博物馆
And when you put exhibits of Native Indian families
把原住民家庭
in a natural history museum
与原始人和侏罗纪时代的模型摆在一起
alongside dioramas of early man and the Jurassic age,
给人的印象就是
it gives the impression that
切罗基人演化成了现代欧洲人
the Cherokee evolved into modern-day Europeans.
看看这是谁
Look who it is.
我有话要跟这家伙说
I got a bone to pick with that guy.
律师
Hey, Counselor.
-这周末不去大学了 -放寒假
– No colleges this weekend? – Winter break.
-我的观众都回家找爸妈了 -嗯
– My audience went home to their parents. – Mm-hmm.
这两位女士是你的亲属吗
Are these ladies related to you?
我女儿 艾米莉和朱莉
These are my daughters. This is Emily and Julie.
你们的爸爸是个好人
Your dad’s a good guy.
相信我的评价 他可是费尽心思想把我关进联邦监狱
That’s coming from someone who he’s trying hard to put into federal prison.
你们的律师不在 我们不应该交谈
We shouldn’t be talking without your lawyer.
我们是同一阵营的
We’re all on the same team.
某种意义上可能是 但现实意义上不是
In a sense, I guess, but in a much truer sense, we’re not.
孩子们 给你们一块钱
Girls, here, take this dollar
放到那边那些音乐家的帽子里 好吗
and go over to those musicians and put it in their hat, okay?
再给你们25分钱 去买♥♥些糖衣花生
And here’s a quarter. Go buy some of those candy-coated peanuts
妈妈不让你们吃的那种 好吗 嘘
that your mom won’t let you have. All right? Shh.
-很可爱 -谢谢
– Sweet kids. – Thank you.
如果你们的律师在场
If your lawyer were here,
我就可以说 你们快错过认罪协商的机会了
I’d feel comfortable to tell you the window’s closing for you to plead out.
我们不会认罪的 别费口舌了
We’re not taking a fuckin’ deal. Would you stop?
我也希望能像艾比一样 相信你是好人
I wish I could share Abbie’s sentiment that you’re a good guy,
但我恐怕做不到
but I’m afraid I can’t.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry to hear that.
让达芙妮·奥康纳来伤我的心太过分了
Sending Daphne O’Connor to break my heart was way out of line.
我不是联调局的人
Well, I don’t work for the FBI,
那场示♥威♥可能构成威胁 除了奥康纳之外
but O’Connor was one of many agents sent to gather
还有很多探员被派去收集情报
intelligence on what had been deemed a credible threat.
行吧 那就监听我们的电♥话♥
Fine. Then you bug our phones,
在毒贩身上装窃听器 别太下作
you wire up a dope dealer. Be a man.
-你们不能派女人来蛊惑我 -什么
– You don’t send a woman to ensorcell me. – What?
就是勾引我的意思
It means to enchant.
然后让她粉碎我的灵魂
Only to have her crush my soul.
你们俩认识多长时间了
How long did you two know each other?
93小时 像认识了一辈子
Ninety-three hours. Could’ve been a lifetime.
果蝇的一辈子 周末愉快
For a fruit fly. Enjoy your weekend.
这道德吗
Is that even ethical?
难道没有道德准则吗
Aren’t there ethics rules?
她跟你发♥生♥关♥系♥了吗
Did she engage with you sexually?
我们想慢慢来
Well, we were takin’ it slow.
他会没事的
He’s gonna be all right.
一个鸡蛋就足够了
One egg is un oeuf?
-这是联调局学院里教的吗 -对
– They teach her that at the Academy? – Yep.
我们只想说 我们跟你没有任何过节
We’re just going to say we don’t have any beef with you.
我们知道你只是履行职责
We know you’re doing your job
并且你不认为我们是罪犯
and you don’t think we’re criminals.
我不知道你是从哪听说的
I’m not sure where you get that info,
但我是检方律师 不带私人感情和偏见
but I represent the people without passion or prejudice.
你认为暴♥乱♥是我们的错
You think we were responsible?
你们得到了预期的结果
You got the result you were looking for.
-尼克松也是 -没想到吧
– So did Nixon. – How ’bout that?
周一见
See you Monday.
她有提到过我吗
Does she ever mention me?
共谋办公室
Conspiracy Office.
给我点时间
I need a second.
出事了 汤姆
Something’s happened, Tom.
鲍比…
Bobby, uh…
弗莱德·汉普顿昨晚被枪杀了
Fred Hampton was shot and killed last night.
警♥察♥上门突袭 然后发生了枪战
There was a police raid, and there was a shootout.
他死了
And he’s dead.
-事情发生在凌晨四点到… -我知道
– It took place between the hours of 4:00… – I know.
-有人告诉你了 -是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!