而被关押在那里
tampering with a police vehicle.
杰瑞·鲁宾说该去”跟猪群对抗”了
Jerry Rubin said it was time to “confront the pigs.”
他说的”猪群”是…
And by “pigs,” he meant…
该去跟警♥察♥对抗了
It was time to confront the police.
跟着艾比
Follow Abbie!
领队 我们开始行动了
Marshals, we’re on the move.
我还记得走在前面的是艾伦·金斯伯格先生
I remember also at the front of the group was Mr. Allen Ginsberg.
艾伦·金斯伯格 那个诗人
Allen Ginsberg, the poet?
是的 他在吟唱某种战歌♥
Yes, he was chanting a kind of war chant.
他在干什么
What’s he doing?
他在疏导能量 稳定情绪
He’s channeling the energy. Settling things down.
目前效果怎么样
And how’s that workin’ so far?
-我们的街道 -我们的街道
– Our streets! – Our streets!
那个人作证金斯伯格在唱战歌♥
The guy testified that Ginsberg was letting out a war chant,
垮掉的一代诗人的某种丛林暗号♥
some kinda fucking jungle signal to beat poets,
让他们用无韵诗发起进攻
that they should begin pelting the troops with blank verse.
游♥行♥队伍中有个男的 肩上骑着一个女孩
So, a guy in the crowd is marching with a girl on his shoulders.
她挥舞着美国国旗
She’s waving an American flag,
这似乎让一些兄弟会成员很是恼火
and this seems to really be bothering some frat brothers
他们是带着兄弟会精神来到镇上的
who’d come to town in the spirit of fraternity.
-放下国旗 -放下国旗
– Put down the flag! – Hey, put the flag down!
你能听到我们说话吗 你聋了吗 婊♥子♥
Can you hear us? Are you fucking deaf, you bitch?
-放下国旗 -去厨房♥给我做个三明治
– Put the flag down! – Go to the kitchen and make me a sandwich!
我到后面去处理一下
I’m gonna go back there and take care of that.
他们不是敌人
They are not the enemy.
从各种意义上来说他们都是
In so many fuckin’ ways, they are.
-释放汤姆·海登 -释放汤姆·海登
– Free Tom Hayden! – Free Tom Hayden!
立刻释放海登
游♥行♥队伍在11街左转
The group turned left on 11th Street.
我们在11街左转
We make a left on 11th Street.
这时他们看到了
That’s when they saw it.
-释放汤姆·海登 -释放汤姆·海登
– Free Tom Hayden! – Free Tom Hayden!
我靠
Holy shit!
他们要去攻占西班牙吗
Are they about to conquer Spain?
-释放汤姆·海登 -释放汤姆·海登
– Free Tom Hayden! – Free Tom Hayden!
豁出去了
Fuck it.
-你什么意思 -是时候了
– What do you mean, “Fuck it”? – This is it. It’s time.
-我们不能冲撞警♥察♥ -为什么不能
– We’re not rushing the police. – Why the fuck not?
-我们会受重伤的 -汤姆不想让任何人受伤
– We’ll be critically injured. – Tom doesn’t want anyone hurt.
你得让队伍调头 势头过火了
You’ve got to turn this crowd around. There’s too much momentum.
-你得让他们调头冷静一下 -我们在做什么
– You’ve got to turn ’em around and calm them down. – What are we doin’?
他是对的 这不安全
He’s right. This is not safe.
这一点我还是知道的
I know something about this. OK?
领队 让大家调头 缓和一下
Marshals, turn ’em around and slow ’em down.
这里像是阿♥拉♥莫战役现场 让大家调头
Looks like the Alamo back here. Turn ’em around.
把他们安全带回公园
And bring ’em safely to the park.
我们应该直冲他们走过去
We should be marching right up to them.
我觉得他们不会投降 老兄
I don’t think they’ll surrender, man.
让他们继续游♥行♥ 大卫和我留下来保释汤姆
Keep ’em movin’. Dave and I are gonna stay and make Tom’s bail.
回公园去
Back to the park!
我没带钱 你带了吗
I don’t carry money, do you?
我带了 我是成年人
I do. I’m a grown man.
你真烦 艾伦 你♥他♥妈♥烦死了
You’re killin’ me, Allen. You’re goddamn killing me!
领队传话让我们继续游♥行♥
The marshals are spreading word that we gotta keep moving.
“在罗斯福街左转 回公园去” 对吧
“Go left on Roosevelt and back in the park,” Right?
当他们到达公园时
When they got to the park,
已有三支警队从南边占据了公园
three divisions of police officers had moved in from the south.
我不知道这是哪个战术天才想出的主意
I don’t know what tactical genius came up with that,
但你们知道什么时候会出乱子吗
but you know when shit happens?
让抗♥议♥者无处可去的时候
When you don’t give protesters a place to go.
你如何描述人群的情绪
How would you characterize the mood of the crowd?
证人没有资格
The witness is in no position
描述一千名陌生人的情绪
to characterize the mood of 1,000 strangers.
你要提出反对吗
Do you have an objection?
-是的 法官 -以什么理由
– Yes, sir. – On what grounds?
刚刚说的理由
On those grounds.
驳回
Overruled.
再这样我就清场了
I will clear this courtroom.
沃泽霍斯基先生
Mr. Wojohowski?
那群人想挑起冲突
The crowd was looking for a fight.
你们是猪 你们的孩子也是猪
You’re pigs! Your children are pigs!
不 我们不该把他们的孩子扯进来
No, we should leave their children out of it.
你说得对 我知道
You’re right. I know.
“白皮垃圾 滚出我们的公园”
“White honky MFers, get out of our park.”
然后他说 “看看他们”
And then he said, “Look at ’em.”
他们看起来也没那么强
They don’t look so tough.
但他们有枪
Well, the guns…
这场示♥威♥没有获得许可
There are no permits for this demonstration.
命令你们立刻离开公园
You’re ordered to leave the park, immediately!
把枪放下 混♥蛋♥们
Put down your guns, motherfuckers!
有种来打一架
Fight like fuckin’ men!
跟你说一声 我不支持你刚说的话
Just so you know, I do not have your back on that.
那几个混♥蛋♥兄弟会来的男的
And the guys from Kappa Gamma Douchebag,
骚扰女孩的那几个
who were hassling the girl?
他们回来了
They’re back.
把国旗放下 臭婊♥子♥
Put down the goddamn flag, you cunt!
-去给我做三明治 -放下
– Go make me a sandwich! – Put it down!
-放下国旗 -冷静一下
– Put the flag down! – Calm down!
帮我让他们冷静下来 杰瑞
Help me calm ’em down, Jerry!
宝贝 缓和一下局面 他们会听你的
Baby, defuse the situation. They will listen to you.
怎么了
What?
没什么 你这话我听了真舒坦
Nothing, that sounded nice when you said it.
-快点 -好的
– Right now! – Yeah.
-人群中有人喊 -人群中有人喊
– Someone from the crowd shouts… – A guy somewhere in the crowd shouts…
人群中有人喊
Someone in the crowd shouted…
攻下坡顶
Take the hill!
不要跑 大家都停下
Hey! Stop running! Hey, everybody!
聚苯乙酮的俗称是催泪瓦斯
The street name for chloroacetophenone is tear gas.
发射
Fire!
他妈的像喷灯一样
And it’s a fuckin’ blowtorch.
你的肺 皮肤 眼睛
Your lungs, your skin, your eyes…
-上啊 -防暴棍
– Go, go! – Riot clubs?
和棒球棒用的是同一种木材
They’re made out of the same wood they use for baseball bats.
放开我
Let me go!
把国旗放下
Put the flag down!
闭上你的臭嘴
You shut your fuckin’ mouth!
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
这是你自找的
You got this coming!
你们他妈脑子进水了
What the fuck is wrong with you?
放开她
Hey, get the fuck off of her!
你有病吧
What’s the matter with you, man?
去你的 嬉皮基佬
Fuck you, hippie faggot!
没事了
You’re all right.
没事了 来
You’re okay. Here. Here.
拿这个捂住脸 好吗 捂住脸
You gotta just hold this over your face, okay? Hold this over your face
我送你去急救站
I’m gonna take you to the first-aid station.
没事了 有我呢
You’re all right. I got you.
我们走吧 好了 我带你离开这里
We have to go. Okay, I’m gonna get you out of here.
我带…
I’m gonna…
不许动 杰瑞
Don’t move, Jerry.
老兄 去抓那些人
Man, get those guys.
-他们… -你被捕了
-They were… – You’re under arrest.
所有人到公园中心集♥合♥…
Everybody gather in the center of the park…
把汤姆·海登保释出来后
After bailing out Tom Hayden,
艾比 大卫和汤姆回到公园 是这样吗
Abbie, Dave and Tom returned to the park. Is that correct?
先生 看着我 先生
Sir, can you look at me? Sir?
进去
Get in.
老实说
I’ll be honest.
我已经开始担心
I was starting to worry about
能不能带大家活着离开芝加哥了
getting everyone out of Chicago alive.
-这个真由不得我们 -不 由我们决定

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!