但是考虑到要发大财 也是值得冒险的
but that’s a risk worth running considering the stakes.
让我们把事情说清楚了
Let’s lay all our cards on the table.
在我看来 你们只有3种选择
As I see it, you guys have to do one of three things:
杀了我 把我赶走 或者让我加入成为合伙人
kill me, run me off or take me in with you as a partner.
我们先来考虑第一个
Let’s consider the first.
明天可能另一个人会来 也许会来十多个
Another guy may come along tomorrow. Maybe a dozen other guys.
如果你们要杀他们…
If you start killing them…
你们准备犯下多少罪行 你们仔细想想
how far are you prepared to go? Ask yourselves that.
而且 不要忘了 实际上杀人的那个人…
Also, don’t forget, the one actually to do the bumping off…
就会永远受控于另外两人
would forever be in the power of the other two.
唯一安全的办法就是
The only safe way would be for all of you
你们同时扣动扳机
to drag out your cannons…
就像执行枪决时一样
and bang away at the same instant like a firing squad.
为了保护我们的利益 我们什么都做的出
We wouldn’t stop at anything to protect our interests.
我想杀掉我不在其列
I claim killing me isn’t it.
但是 当然 这由你们决定
But, of course, that’s for you to decide.
至于第二个选择…
As for choice number two…
你们把我赶走 我很可能会去告发你们的
you run me off, I might very well inform on you.
你要是怎么做 我们会去找你的
We’d get you if you did that.
就算跑到中国 我们也要找到你
We’d get you if we had to go all the way to China.
你们的发现的25%是我应得的奖金
25% of the value of your find is the reward I’d get.
这非常诱惑人
And that would be mighty tempting.
比起第一点这个提议可不好
It’s a strong argument in favor of number one.
我不否认这一点
I don’t deny it.
但我们来看看第三个选择会怎样
But let’s see what number three has to offer.
如果你们让我入伙 你们应该不会损失任何东西
If you take me in as a partner, you don’t stand to lose anything.
我不会要求分你们之前的所得
I’ll not ask a share in what you’ve made so far,
我只要求今后所得的东西
only in the profits to come.
你们说怎么样
What do you say?
听着 陌生人 让我们自己商量一下
Mind, stranger, letting us talk this over among ourselves?
没关系 去吧
Not at all. Go ahead.
我要去照看一下我的驴子了
I have to look after my burros anyway.
-你们怎么想 -把他送走是不用考虑了
– What do you think? – Sending him away is out of the question.
要不干掉他 要不让他入伙
Either we bump him off or make him a partner.
我杜比西可不是什么好被占便宜的
F.C. Dobbs ain’t a guy that likes being taken advantage of.
要我说 把他干掉
Do the mug in, I say.
他告诉我们怎么做了 是不是
He told us how, didn’t he?
大家都拿出我们的枪 一起送他上西天
All of us hold out our cannons and let him have it.
杀了他对我们有什么好处
What do we gain by bumping him off?
如果他要求分享我们现在得到的 那就不一样了
If he was asking to share in what we made
我不介意被利用…
I don’t mind being taken advantage of…
只要不是从我口袋里往外掏钱
if it isn’t money out of my pocket.
而且无论是谁来…
And whoever else comes along…
他们也都要求加入 一个来就全来了
they’re to be invited in, too. Come one, come all?
你说到点子上了 这点毫无疑问
You got a point there. No question about that.
但是杀人…
But killing…
-怎么回事 你不同意吗 -当然 我同意
– What’s the matter, ain’t you up to it? – Sure, I’m up to it.
多数服从少数吧
Let the majority decide.
你投什么 拍档
What’s your vote, partner?
同意还是反对
For or against?
同意
For.
我们就跟他直接了当好了
Let’s make it short and sweet for him.
那是第一个选择了
So it’s number one, is it?
但还是先看看山下面吧
Better take a look down that hill first.
我看不清他们是什么 一定是士兵
I can’t make out what they are. They must be soldiers.
这就是你玩的烂游戏 对不对
So that’s your stinking game, is it?
告密 我知道你就是告密的人 我早就知道是你
Informing. I knew you were an informer. I knew it all the time.
你说错了 兄弟 这说明是我们大家的葬礼
You’re wrong, brother. This means all our funerals.
什么意思
What’s that?
如果真如我所想 愿上帝与我们同在
If it’s what I think it is, may the Lord be with us.
他们不是士兵 是强盗
They’re not soldiers, they’re bandits.
他们是来要枪♥支♥和弹♥药♥的 不是黄金
After guns and ammunition, not gold.
一定有村民告诉他们有美国猎人在这里
Some villager must have told them about the American hunter.
我看他们也不像是士兵 他们是强盗
They don’t look like soldiers to me, either. They are bandits.
我们最好开始想个办法保护自己
We better start thinking of a way to defend ourselves.
我们可以藏在岩石后面
We can hide in the rocks
但是这样我们的驴子和装备就没有了
but we’ll lose the burros and the whole outfit.
最好的办法就是跟他们战斗
The best thing is to fight.
你眼睛好使 暂时先留在这里看着…
You have good eyes. Stay here on this lookout…
注意他们的行动
for the time being and watch their movements.
你把所有的驴子放到那边的灌木丛中
You herd all the burros in that thicket there.
杜比西 我们收拾我们所有的东西
Dobbs, we’ll wrap up all our belongings
藏到沟里面
and dump them in the trench.
他们到转弯的地方了
They’re turning onto the trail.
-他们有多少人 -大约十来个
– How many of them are there? – About a dozen.
他们可能要一个小时才到这里
They’ll be an hour getting here
我们最好先吃点东西
so we better eat something.
下来 朋友
Come on down, friend.
看 霍华德 那个带金帽子的 还记得吗
Look, Howard. The one in the gold hat, remember?
对 抢劫火车的那个
Yeah, the man in the train robbery.
他们在想谁在这待过又走了
They’ll think whoever was here is gone.
有些想下山 其他的想留下…
Some want to go back down the mountains, others want to stay…
把这里作为他们的营地 便于袭击村民
and use this site as headquarters to raid the villages.
现在开枪如何
How about pouring it into them?
能杀多少算多少
Bumping off as many as we can, real fast?
不 保留火力
No, let’s hold our horses.
我们是联邦部队
We are federales.
你知道的 是骑警
You know, the mounted police.
你们要是警♥察♥ 那你们的徽章呢
If you are the police, where are your badges?
徽章 我们没有徽章
Badges? We ain’t got no badges.
我们不需要徽章
We don’t need no badges.
我没必要给你看什么徽章
I don’t have to show you any stinking badges.
不要再靠近了
Better not come any closer.
我们不会伤害你的
We didn’t try to do you any harm.
你为什么不礼貌一点呢
Why don’t you try to be a little more polite?
把枪给我们 我们就很和平的离开
Give us your gun and we’ll leave you in peace.
我自己留着枪还用呢
I need my gun myself.
快把那个破铁扔过来
Throw that old iron over here.
我们会捡起来走我们的路
We’ll pick it up and go on our way.
无论如何不能把枪给你 快走
You go anyway without my gun, and go quick.
好吧
All right.
听着 朋友 你想错了
Look here, amigo, you got the wrong idea.
我们不是要白拿你的枪 我们想买♥♥它
We don’t want to get your gun for nothing. We want to buy it.
看 我有块带金链的金表…
Look, I have a gold watch with a gold chain…
是你们国家造的
made in your own country.
表和链子 至少值200比索
The watch and the chain, they’re worth at least 200 pesos.
我用它换你的枪
I’ll change it for your gun.
你最好收下 这对你是个好买♥♥卖♥♥
You better take it. That’s a good business for you.
你留着你的表 我留着我的枪
You keep your watch, I’ll keep my gun.
哦 你要留着枪 你要留着 我们得不到吗
Oh, you’ll keep it? You will keep it? We won’t get it?
我要给你看看…
I’ll show you.
有人受伤吗
Anybody get hurt?
看上去我们赢了这一轮
Looks like we won that round.
那个带金帽子的家伙 他是不是…
That guy with the gold hat, ain’t he…
我们也打中他了 火车强盗
We spotted him, too. The train robber.
-也许他们吃够苦头了 -我不觉得
– Maybe they got enough? – I doubt it.
自从他们知道我们有4条枪
Since they know there’s four guns,
他们比开始更坚决了
they’ll be more determined than ever.
他们下一步要干什么
What do you suppose they’ll pull next?
说不准 我们要在这潜伏着
No telling. All we can do is sit tight.
科迪 你没事吧
Cody, are you all right?
他死了
He’s dead.
被打穿了脖子
Got it right through the neck.
少了个火力
One less gun.
砍树扎营 很好笑
Chopping wood for camp, that’s funny.
如果他们真如我所料 就不好笑了
If they’re up to what I think they are, it ain’t funny.
-怎么回事 -他们在建移♥动♥的路障
– What’s that? – They’re building moving barricades.
古老的印第安计谋
An old lndian trick.
他们趴在后面推动路障 你看不到该打哪里
They crawl and push the barricades. You can’t see where to shoot.
我真想用我的那份金子
I’d be willing to trade my share of the mine