他们会给他一个铲子 让他们挖坑
they know what to do. They hand him a shovel, tell him to dig.
等挖到足够深…
When he’s dug deep enough…
他们就叫他把铲子放下
they tell him to put the shovel down,
抽支烟 开始祈祷
smoke a cigarette and say his prayers.
再过5分钟
In another five minutes
他们就被埋在他们自己挖的坑里面了
he’s being covered over with the earth he dug out.
对 应该把他们交给联邦部队
Yeah, you gotta hand it to them all right.
我跟你一块走
I meant what I said about going along with you.
我是说真的 这是我的驴子
Those are my burros.
如果你让我跟你一块到你的营地 我就准备出发
I’m ready to start if you’ll let me go with you to your camp.
谢谢 但我宁愿自己一个人走
Thanks anyway, but I prefer going it by myself.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我迂回着走
I went way around,
挑硬地走 就为了别留下踪迹
stayed on hard ground which wouldn’t show the tracks.
每次我爬到高的地点 我都四处看看
Every time I hit a high point and looked
我要知道他是不是跟着我
I’d see he was still following me.
我想他跟到这里来只是时间问题
I guess it’s only a matter of time till he shows up here.
我提议直接告诉他 让他马上离开
I move we tell him straight off to beat it.
不 那可太傻了
Now, no, that’d be foolish.
他会很天真的坐上一会儿
He’d sit for an hour playing the innocent
然后就向官方告发我们
and then report us to the officials.
万一他们来了 我们不能留
Once they come, we can’t stay or take our goods
带着东西又跑不了
with us if we left.
唯一的办法就是他一来就把他杀了
There’s nothing else to do but kill him the minute he appears.
在山上杀人也不会被发现的
No crime to visit these mountains.
他也许只是个喜欢四处游荡的人
He may be a guy that likes to wander.
你不能因为这个就把他杀了
You can’t shoot him for that.
如果你要打死他 枪声可能会露馅的
If you were to shoot him it might come out.
我们不必非要用枪打死他
We don’t have to shoot him necessarily.
我们可以从石头上把他推下去 就说是个意外
We can push him off a rock and claim it was an accident.
那谁去推他 你
Just who’s gonna do the pushing, you?
我们投硬币决定
We’ll toss for it.
你确信他在跟踪你吗
You’re sure he was trailing you, are you?
-绝对的 -为什么
– Absolutely. – How come?
因为他就站在那边
Because there he is.
过来烤烤火
Come over by the fire.
我非常了解 伙计们 我在这里不受欢迎
I know quite well, you fellas, I’m not wanted here.
就算你们告诉了我…
Even after what you told me…
我还是不能抵抗跟一个美国人坐下来聊聊的愿望
I couldn’t resist the desire to sit and jaw with an American.
你为什么不到想跟你聊天的美国人那里去
Why don’t you go where Americans want to talk to you?
多伦哥城离这里不远
Durango isn’t too far off.
那里有个美国人俱乐部
They got one of them American clubs there.
我不是为那个而来
I’m not after that.
我还有其他的事情 更加重要的事情
I’ve got other things on my mind, more important.
我们也是 不要搞错了
So do we. Don’t make any mistakes.
我们的最大担心就是你在此地的出现
Our biggest worry is your presence here.
我们对你没什么用
We got no use for you.
我们不请厨师或者洗碗的
We don’t even want you for a cook or a dishwasher.
没有空缺的位子 明白吗
No vacancies, understand?
要是我还没有说明白
In case I don’t make myself clear,
你能不能帮我们一个忙…
you’ll be doing yourself a favor…
明天早上收拾行李立刻走人
packing up and getting out tomorrow morning.
从哪来回哪去 带上我们的祝福
Go back where you came from. Take our blessings with you.
谢谢
Thanks.
吃吧 不要客气 我们不是吝啬鬼
Go ahead. Help yourself. We’re no misers.
我们不会眼看别人饿死的
We don’t let guys starve to death.
今晚 你是我们的客人
Tonight, you’re our guest.
但明天早上
But tomorrow morning…
小心 这里是不容许入侵的 知道吗
Iook out, no trespassing around here, you know?
“小心恶狗” 明白吗
“Beware of the dogs.” Get it?
你不在这里时
I got myself five foxes and a lion
我打到了5只狐狸 1只狮子
while you were away at the village.
-毛皮怎么样 -很好
– How are the hides? – Pretty good.
-你打中他们哪里 -全部打中眼睛
– Where’d you hit them? – Right through their eyes.
对不起 我插一句
Excuse me for butting in,
这地方不值得打猎
but there’s no game here worth going after.
一个猎手根本用不着一个星期…
It wouldn’t take a week for a hunter…
就可以把方圆5英里的地方清空
to clean up all around for five miles in each direction.
对 这地方并没有什么好猎物
Yes, there’s no good hunting here.
这就是为什么我们下决心要离开…
That’s why we made up our mind to leave…
去找个好点的地方
so that we could look for something better.
对 陌生人 你说的完全正确 非常贫瘠的地方
Yes, stranger, you’re dead right. Awful poor ground.
找到这里还花了我们不少时间
It took us some time to find it out.
你说是贫瘠的地方
Poor ground, you say?
那要看你们找什么东西了
Depends on what you’re looking for.
对于打猎 是的
For game, yes.
但对于其他的东西 却是个绝好的地方
Mighty good ground for something else.
那是什么
What might that be?
黄金
Gold.
那是个好东西
That’s a good one.
我在村里告诉过你 这附近没有金子
I told you in the village, there’s no gold around here.
要是有一盎司金子
If there was one single ounce of it,
我早就发现了 相信我
I’d have seen it, believe me.
要是你们还没有发现任何金子
If you haven’t found any gold here,
说明你们不像你们看上去那么聪明
you’re not as smart as you appear to be.
哦 可能吧 你说的对
Well, maybe, you’re right.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
我们从没想过有金子 这倒给了我一点启发
We never thought about gold. Gives me an idea.
我看我要睡个好觉了
Guess I’ll sleep on it.
我来铺干草
I’ll hit the hay.
对 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
明早见 先生
See you in the morning, mister.
我真搞不懂这个家伙 他是真聪明还是假聪明
I can’t figure this bird out. Is he wise to us or not?
不管他是不是 他看不上去对我们没有害处
Whether he is or not, he looks fairly harmless to me.
-外表会有很大的欺骗性的 -不可否认这一点
– Looks can be mighty deceiving. – No denying that.
今晚我要穿着靴子睡
I’m keeping my boots on this night.
他可能会趁我们睡着了把我们给杀了
Might take it in his head to murder us in our sleep.
任何事都可能发生 我告诉你们怎么办
Anything can happen. I’ll tell you what.
好 怎么办
Well, then?
你们先睡 我放哨几个小时
You guys go to sleep and I’ll be watchdog for a few hours.
然后轮到你们
Then you both can take your turns.
-好的 枪准备好了 -对 就在这里
– Okay. Got your gun handy? – Yeah. Right here.
早上好 朋友
Good morning, friend.
你从哪找的水冲咖啡
Where’d you get the water to make coffee?
-我从水袋里倒的 -真的吗
– I took it out of the olla. – You did, did you?
我们辛苦运水来可不是给你冲咖啡的
We didn’t carry that water here for you to make coffee.
-我不知道水这么难得 -你现在知道了
– I didn’t know water was so hard to get. – You know it now.
我会给你灌满的
I’ll fill it up for you.
怎么回事
What’s up?
我抓到这家伙偷我们的水
I caught this guy stealing our water.
下次被我抓到
The next time I’ll let it out of you
就一枪打你个透心凉
through two little round holes.
我想要是在文明人中间
I thought I was among civilized men
他们不会舍不得给我水喝的
who wouldn’t begrudge me fresh water.
谁不文明
Who’s not civilized?
我很容易也可以这样对你
I could easily do the same for you.
谁占上风还不一定呢
It’s not settled yet who’d come out on top.
这次我接受教训
This time I took it.
谢谢你善意的提醒
Thanks for your kind attention.
陌生人 如果我是你 我就整理东西
If I was you, stranger, I’d pack up and
趁着路好走 赶紧下山
go while the going’s good.
我是要留下来的
I mean to stay right here.
丛林和山脉是免费的 是不是
The brush and the mountains are free, aren’t they?
对 说的对 无所谓先来后到
Sure. That’s right, whoever’s first on the spot.
这对打猎是如此 但对于淘金却不是
That holds for hunters, but not for gold miners.
除非他们碰巧注册认领了这地方
Unless they have happened to have registered their claim.
谁说我们没有要求注册认领
Who says we have a claim to register?
无论你们说有还是没有
Whatever you say or don’t say,
明天我都要开始在这里挖金子
tomorrow I start to dig for gold here.
我知道你们随时都可以干掉我…
I know you guys can bump me off any minute…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!