去吧 随便
Go ahead. Help yourself.
-怎么了 -没什么
– What’s up? – Nothing’s up.
杜比西去哪了
Where is Dobbs?
在那边闲逛呢
Poking around in the dark out there.
他一定是去了好长时间了
He’s sure taking a long time out there.
我想我要去看看
I think I’ll go have a look- see.
科汀去哪了
Where’s Curtin?
他去那边什么地方了 说去看看
He’s out there somewhere. Said he was gonna have a look- see.
现在又轮到我了 可我不会去…
It’s my turn again but I won’t take it…
要是你们不担心自己的金子而去睡觉的话
if you won’t stop worrying about your goods and go to bed.
我们明天还有工作要做呢
We got work to do tomorrow.
别想趁我睡着了对我下手 想也别想
Can’t catch me sleeping. Don’t you ever believe that.
我才不那么蠢呢
I’m not that dumb.
要是你们想跟我耍滑头…
The day you try to put anything over on me…
你们会为此付出代价
it’ll be a costly one for both of you.
要是你再多嘴多舌 会有你好看的
Any more lip out of you and I’ll up and let you have it.
要是我知道了你的喜好
If you know what’s good for you,
你就不用跟佛瑞德 杜比西闲混了
you won’t monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.
你应该去看看杜比西 他一直在那里自言自语
You ought to see Dobbs. He’s talking to himself a mile a minute.
有东西让他吃不消 我不知道是什么
Something’s eating him all right, I don’t know what.
他只是烦透了
He’s just spoiling for trouble.
“我们的供给不够了 杜比西
“We’re running short of provisions, Dobbsie.
“你去村里一趟如何 ”
“How about you going to the village?”
霍华德以为他自己是谁 也来命令我
Who does Howard think he is, ordering me around?
怎么了 杜比西
What’s that, Dobbs?
-没什么 -你最好小心
– Nothing. – Better look out.
一个人自言自语可不是什么好现像
It’s a bad sign when a guy talks to himself.
是吗 我在跟谁说话
Yeah? Who else am I gonna talk to?
当然不是你也不是科汀
Certainly not you or Curtin.
-你们两个是好拍档 -他惹你不高兴了
– Fine partners you two are. – Got something up your nose?
发泄一下 对你有好处
Blow it out, it’ll do you good.
不要以为你们有什么事情瞒着我
Don’t think you two are putting anything over on me.
-放轻松 -我知道你们玩什么把戏
– Take it easy. – I know what your game is.
你知道的比我还多
You know more than I do.
为什么让我去村子里 不是你或者科汀
Why am I elected to go to the village instead of you or Curtin?
不要以为我不知道
Don’t think I don’t see through that.
你们两个联合起来对付我
You two are together against me.
我离开的这两天…
The two days I’d be gone…
你们就会有时间来找到我藏金子的地方
would give you lots of time to discover where my goods are.
要是你担心这件事
If you fear along those lines…
你为什么不把金子带在身上
why don’t you take your goods with you?
冒着被强盗从我这里抢走的危险吗
And run the risk of having them taken from me by bandits?
要是你碰到强盗 只能说你运气不好
If you run into them, you’d be out of luck anyway.
他们会为了你脚上的靴子而杀掉你的
They’d kill you for the shoes on your feet.
就是了 现在一切都很清楚了
So that’s it. Everything’s clear now.
你们希望强盗把我杀了
You’re hoping bandits will get me.
这会省下你们很多麻烦 是不是
That would save you a lot of trouble, wouldn’t it?
你们的良心就不会受到谴责
And your consciences wouldn’t bother you none neither.
好了 杜比西 别说了
All right, Dobbs, forget about it.
正如我所料
Just like I thought.
-什么 -把手举起来
– What’s the idea? – Put your hands up.
我真的很想出拳把你
I’ve a good mind to haul off and pump you up,
揍成一只球
chest and belly alike.
能不能告诉我这是为什么
Would you mind telling me what this is about?
别跟我装傻充愣
It won’t get you anywhere playing dumb.
哦 我会的
Well, I’ll be.
那这就是你藏金子的地方
So that’s where your goods are hidden?
嗨 发生了什么事
Hey, what’s the trouble here?
好像是我无意中发现了杜比西的财宝
Seems like I accidentally stumbled on Dobbsie’s treasure.
无意 你为什么要去探察那块石头
Accidentally? Why were you trying to pry up that rock?
我看到一直毒蜥蜴爬到下面去了
I saw a gila monster crawl under it.
兄弟 我对你甘拜下风…
Brother, I got to hand it to you.
你需要的时候可以随便编个好故事出来
You can certainly pick up a good story when you need one.
好吧 我说了谎 那下面没有毒蜥蜴
Okay, I’m a liar. There isn’t a gila monster under there.
让我们看看你把手伸进去把金子取出来
Let’s see you stick your hand in and get your goods out.
-去啊 -我一定会的
– Go ahead. – Sure I will.
但是你要是胆敢动一动…
But you try any bad moves…
不要担心 我会在这里不动的 我要好好看看
Don’t worry. I’ll stay right where I am. I want to see this.
伸手去拿啊
Reach in and get your goods.
否则我们会认为你是胆小鬼的 霍华德
If you don’t, we’ll think you’re yellow, won’t we, Howard?
他们一旦咬住就不会松口 是不是 霍华德
They never let go, do they, Howard, once they grab onto you?
我听说就算把他们切成两半
You can cut them in two and
他们也要等到太阳落山才松口
the head will still hang on till sundown, I hear.
到那时 受害人根本就不用治疗了
By that time the victim doesn’t usually care
因为他们已经死了
’cause he’s dead.
-是不是这样 霍华德 -我想是的
– lsn’t that right, Howard? – I reckon.
你为什么还不伸手去取你的财宝
Why don’t you stick your hand in and get your treasure?
不能 是不是因为你…
Couldn’t be because you’re scared…
夸下海口后又害怕了
after the way you’ve been shooting your mouth off?
证明给我们看 你不是胆小鬼
Show us you ain’t yellow.
我可不想我的拍档是个胆小鬼
I’d hate to think my partner had a yellow streak up his back.
我要杀了你这个下流的小偷…
I’ll kill you, you dirty, thieving…
好了 霍华德 我制伏他了
Okay, Howard, I got him covered.
你再敢动一动 我就送你去天国
Another bad move out of you and I’ll blow you to kingdom come.
霍华德 把那块石头翻开
Howard, turn that rock over, will you?
联邦部队非常能干
The federales are very efficient.
对 是强盗 对不对
Yeah. Bandidos, eh?
对 好像他们身上有钻戒…
Yeah, seems between them they had a diamond ring…
珍珠耳环 很多钱 还有火车票…
pearl earrings, a lot of money and a railway ticket…
票的日期就是火车被抢劫的那天
with the date of the Aguascalientesile train robbery on it.
他们到这里好几天了 喝酒 射击…
They’ve been here several days, drinking, shooting…
村民都不敢走出屋子
The villagers are afraid to go out of their huts.
他们现在被带去哪里
Where are they taking them now?
墓地
To the cemetery.
联邦部队的运作方式与美国不一样
The federales don’t operate in our American way.
他们不是指纹专家 但他们对追踪很有一套
They’re not fingerprint experts, but they can follow any trail.
跟他们作对 藏哪儿都没有用
Against them, no hideout is any use.
他们了解强盗的所有把戏
They know all the tricks of the bandits.
我敢打赌他们会追到所有的…
You can bet your sweet soul they’ll trace down…
袭击火车的那伙人的
every last one of that group that attacked the train.
这需要时间 也许要几个月 但他们会成功的
It’ll take time, months maybe, but they’ll do it.
这地方美国人不多
Not many Americans get around this way.
你是我最近碰到的第一个
You’re the first I’ve bumped into in a long time.
是吗
That so?
-附近的地势太复杂了 -对
– Mighty rugged country hereabouts. – Yeah.
我叫科迪
My name’s Cody.
从德克萨斯来
I’m from Texas.
-你是做什么的 -我是打猎的
– What’s your game? – I’m a hunter.
-职业的 -对
– Professional? – Yeah.
你都是打什么猎物
What all do you hunt?
老虎 还有所有值钱的
Tiger cats, anything of commercial value.
你来这个山区有多久了
How long did you say you’d been in these mountains?
几个月吧
A few months.
有没有发现什么有利可图的东西
Ever seen anything that looked like pay dirt?
我预感那些山上
I’ve a hunch there’s loads of the real goods up
一定有什么好东西
in those mountains.
没有 我知道这地方的每个角落
No, I know the whole landscape around here.
要是有金子 我早就发现了
If there’d been gold, you can bet I’d have seen it.
这里没有什么金子
There’s nothing doing here for gold.
我从5英里外就能看出…
I can look at a hill five miles away…
一座山上的金子有多少
and tell you if it carries an ounce or a shipload.
要是你没有发现什么…
If you haven’t found anything…
我可以跟你一起 帮你仔细看看
I’ll come with you, put your nose in it.
山谷里有很多迹像
There’s indications in the valley, lots of indications.
通过追查那些石头 我发现他们是从山脊上…
By tracing the rocks, I find they come from a ridge…
被雨水冲下来的
washed down by the tropical rains.
-你不是说笑吧 -不 我说真的
– You don’t say so. – Yes, I say so.
那些强盗也不过如此
So much for those bandits.
要说到立杆见影的公正 你不得不佩服墨西哥人
You gotta hand it to the Mexicans when it comes to swift justice.
一旦联邦部队抓到罪犯…
Once the federales get their mitts on a criminal…