I know this man.
我认识这个人
Well,I suppose in your business you have to know all types.
职责所在 三教九流你都认识
Now,should I call my lawyer? We’ll handle it.
我需要请律师过来吗? 我们可以处理
I’ll expect all of you down at my office to give your statements.
请你们全部到局里做笔录
As soon as I contact my lawyer,we’ll be more than happy to oblige.
连络律师之后 乐意之至
The doctor said you will have a headache…
医生说你会头痛好几天
for a few days and then everything will go back to normal.
之后不会有什么大碍
Where are they?
他们呢?
Ah,I think you should be more concerned with where you are.
你应该多关心自己的处境吧
What got into you? You were always so careful.
到底怎么回事? 你出奇的谨慎
I’ve got to get out of here. Oh,well,with the charges they filed
我得离开这里 他们控告你的罪名
you will not be getting out…for a very long time.
足以让你关上好一阵子
Assaulting a distinguished member of the international business community…
袭击优良国贸组织会员
kidnapping his daughter…extortion.
绑♥架♥他女儿 以及勒索
I’m sorry,Frank. I would like to help you…
对不起 法兰克 我也想帮你
but if you continue with the same old story…
但是如果你还是那套老调 声称
“I am retired,living on a pension…”
“我退休了 靠退休金…”
I need fresh,Frank. I need new.
给点新说法 法兰克 新版本
For once,I need the truth.
总得跟我说一次实话
OK.They’re smuggling people.From Asia through Marseilles in containers.
好吧 他们是人蛇集团 从亚洲走私到马赛 用货柜
You know this for fact? The girl told me.
你说的是事实吗? 那女孩说的
You believe her? Yes.
你相信她? 对
In French we have a saying…”Never believe the cook.”
法国有句俗话 厨子不可信
She’s not the cook. I suspected.
她不是厨师 我早就心存怀疑
You know,Frank,no one is perfect. So you’re saying you’re gonna do nothing?
法兰克 人都会犯错 你是说 你不采取任何行动?
No,I’m saying I’m going to start an investigation.
我会展开调查
And in the meantime,the 400 people in that container could be dead already.
到时 货柜里的四百人全死了
But what am I supposed to do? There are laws.
我该怎么办? 这里有法律的
Did it ever occur to you that sometimes you have to make your own law?
有时你得自己自创法律
Like you do?
跟你一样?
At least with me,it doesn’t take 12 months to get the job done.
至少不用浪费一整年时间
Oh,yes,I know. That’s what I admire about you,Frank.
是啊 我懂你的意思 所以我很羡慕你
All that army training…all that sneaking around…
军事训练 偷偷摸摸的技巧
a man like you could probably resolve this case…in,how long?
如果这个案子交给你处理 需要多久?
12 hours? Less.
12小时? 更快
Less? Impressive. You would be the perfect man for the job.
更快? 了不起 你是最适合的人选
Yes,if I were out. Yes,if you were out.
对 如果我出得去的话 没错 只要你出得去
Anybody moves and I kill him.
轻举妄动我就杀了他
If this is how you transport I’m amazed you get any work at all.
如果都用这种方法送快递 我很怀疑你怎么有生意
Come on and give me a hand.
来帮个忙
Maybe I should go with you? Thanks,but,I’m better alone.
或许我该跟你去 谢了 但我喜欢单兵出击
That is a very small boat to fight a very big war.
应付大场面 这船未免太小了
But it’s a good boat. Frank,here.
但是它是艘好船 拿去
You’ll need it.
你会用得上的
Or maybe not.
或许你不需要
The shipment’s cleared. Here’s the paperwork.
货物齐全 这是相关文件
Take the highway all the way to the first exit… Lyon.
一路走高速公路到里昂出口
Go straight to the warehouse.We’ll be right behind you just in case.
然后直接送进仓库 我们跟在后面以防万一
OK,we are ready to go.
可以出发了
Lai,dear…
亲爱的
I spent thousands of dollars for you to go to school and learn English.
我花大把钞票让你学英语
The least you can do is speak it. I hate you.
至少你可以用英文跟我说话吧 我恨你
I’m still your father.
我一样还是你♥爸♥爸
Get her out of here!
押她出去
Give me a minute.
等我一下
Keep him alive.
不要杀死他
Let’s go!
我们走
No,don’t!
不 不要开枪
Let’s go!

Bitch!
他妈的
Good morning.

I’m looking to do a little sightseeing. This plane is not for tourists.
我想看看风景 这不是观光飞机
I’m not a tourist.
我也不是观光客
Call this guy and tell him to meet me.
连络这个人 请他跟我碰面
Sure. Where?
在哪里?
Down there.
就在底下
Here!
在那里
Move up.
超过去
Get down.
好机会
Get closer!
靠近一点
Steady! No,Dad,stop!
稳住 爸 不要
Get away!
滚开
Down!
下车
Hands on your head. Move!
手放在头上 走
Watch her.If she moves or I don’t return…shoot her!
看着她 如果她乱来 或我没回来 就杀了她
To the water. I’m really not in the mood for a swim.
往水边走 我没心情游泳
March!
快走
So,how did a lowlife like you…end up with my daughter?
你这人♥渣♥怎么搭上我女儿?
Found her in a bag.Isn’t that where you left her?You know nothing.Move!
你不是把她扔在一个袋子里? 你懂个屁 走
You got involved with the wrong girl…you dumb shit.
钓马子也得搞清楚状况 白♥痴♥
The delivery will be made. My daughter will get over it.
我会顺利交货 她会忘掉这些不愉快
If I’m lucky,maybe she’ll see the light.
好运的话 她会回心转意
Yeah,if she’s lucky maybe you’ll get hit by a truck.
好运的话 你说不定被车撞死
What do you know? I know she’ll never stop being who she is…
你懂什么? 我知道她不会改变心意
and she’ll never be you or anything like you.
她永远不会跟你一样
She’ll come around…but you won’t be here to see it.
她会回心转意 可惜你看不到
I guess she won’t be coming around after all.
可能连回心转意的机会都没了
Turn around! I’d rather see it coming.
转过来 我宁可吃子弹
Makes no difference to me.
反正我无所谓
He was a bastard…but he was still my father.
他是个大坏蛋 可是 他还是我的父亲
Pretty impressive timing,Frank.
时间掌握得真精准 法兰克
I guess I underestimated you.
我想我低估了你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!