Stay here. I’m coming back. No,wait! Wait!
留在这里 我马上回来 等等
Put it on.
戴上
You OK? Sure?
可以吗? 确定?
OK,let’s go.
我们走
Frank? Is this your house?
这是你的家吗?
Uhh! Yeah,guess.
算是吧
I should mind my own goddamn business.
我为什么要多管闲事
A simple rule. A simple,little rule.
规矩 简单的规矩
There’s gotta be some dry clothes in this house.
房♥子里一定有…干衣服
Don’t open the package.
绝不可打开包裹
Nothing but trouble,you open the goddamn package.
打开保证后患无穷
Frank.
法兰克?
What are you doing? Making up for the trouble.
你在干嘛? 想报答你
Wait,wait.Why are you making… No more questions.
等等 为什么要报答…别再问了
Wait. I don’t like it when things get complicated.
等等 我不想越弄越复杂
You like things simple. Very simple.
你喜欢单纯 很简单啊
I’m not so clear about the house.Could you explain…
房♥子出了什么事 请解释一下
uh,one more time. After I left.
再说一次 我离开后…
After you left,we went for a walk on the beach.Had a swim.
你走后 我们去散步 游泳
Where again? Past the point.
你说在哪儿游泳? 海角另一边
Anyone else swimming at that time? No.
当时有别人在游泳吗? 没有
Did you see anybody else swimming?
你有看到别人吗?
No. No one.
没有 一个都没有
So,you took a walk,had a swim…
所以…你们去散步
on a beach where no one else was swimming…
然后游泳 在空无一人的海边
past the point where you can’t see or be seen from the beach on either side…
在海角那边 看不到别人 别人也看不到你们
which makes witnesses a little hard to come by.
所以不太可能有目击者
That’s the point of a romantic swim. Who wants witnesses?
那里好浪漫 谁想被看到?
And then? Then we came back to the house found it on fire.
然后呢? 然后回去 发现♥房♥♥子着火了
Just like that? On fire?
无缘无故起火?
And the 5,000 rounds of spent ammo…My men found all around the house?
现场五千枚爆♥炸♥过的弹♥药♥ 你怎么解释?
Maybe they had the wrong house.
或许是他们认错了房♥子
do not make mistakes about who they visit.
不可能搞不清楚对象
Who would want you this dead? I don’t know.
有谁非置你于死地不可? 我不知道
Any problems with a client? -I don’t have clients. I’m retired.
你跟客户有纠纷吗? 我没客户 我退休了
I live on my army pension,you know that.
靠军方给的退休金过日子
You have all the facts of who I am and who I was.You’ve had them for years.
你知道的 多年来 你对我了如指掌
Any enemies you can think of? People from the past?
有没有任何仇人? 以前结下的梁子?
I left the past behind when I moved here.
我搬来之后 过去都丢开了
Huh. A past like yours you never leave behind.
你的过去怎么可能丢得开
I’ll just be a moment. Don’t leave.
等我一下 不要离开
What are you doing? Computers know everything.
你在干什么? 电脑无所不知
You just need a password. What,are you nuts?
只要有密♥码♥ 你疯了?
We’re in a police station. You’re always complaining.
这是警♥察♥局 你总是不断抱怨
Except when we make love. Then you say nothing.
只有做♥爱♥时不发一语
Hello. See?
看到了没?
So,where will you be staying? I don’t know.
你们打算住哪里? 不知道
Well,my cousin has a small hotel.
我表弟有家小旅馆
Thanks,but we’ll manage. Without money,it would be hard.
谢谢 我们自己想办法 身无分文 不太容易吧
Here. It’s not much…but at least you won’t go hungry.
虽然不多 但不至于挨饿
Thank you.
谢谢你
Where are you going? Going to see that guy.
你要去哪里? 拜访那个家伙
Good luck. One minute.
保重 等一下
You’re not coming? No.
你不去吗? 不去
But he blew up your car. I’ll buy a new one.
但他炸掉你的车子 我可以再买♥♥一辆
He burned your house. I’ll rebuild it.
他烧了你的房♥子 我会重新盖过
He tried to kill you! And as far as he knows,he succeeded.
他想杀你 目前他以为他成功了
Look,I’m going to give you some advice.I don’t know what you were into.
劝你一句 我不知道你惹上谁
I don’t care what you were into.
也不在乎你惹上谁
But whoever wanted you dead…thinks you’re dead.
但想杀你的人以为你死了
You have a free pass to start over.Here’s the advice: Start over!
你大可以重新做人 我劝你 重新做人
There are 400 people dying in a container on a ship.
有四百人命在旦夕 在一艘货柜船上
My father.
我父亲
My sisters.
我姐妹
The ship arrives today.
船今天会抵达
They will make my father a slave.
他们逼我父亲当奴隶
The only one who knows the container number…is that guy.
只有那家伙知道货柜号♥码
You’re very good. What do you mean?
你很厉害哟 什么意思?
The moment you saw those pictures in my house…
从你看到我家挂的画
you were setting me up to get involved in this.
你就开始设计我卷入你的事
The breakfast.Giving the excuse to the cop to help me.One lie after another.
早餐啦 帮我骗过警方啦 一招接着一招
Not everything is a lie. Name one thing that isn’t?
并非全部都是骗局 举个例子
What happened in the house…between us…
在你家…我们之间的事
that was not a lie.
那不是虚情假意
You were a soldier. Your job was to save people.
你是军人 救人是你的天职
Past tense. What does that mean?
注意 那是过去式 什么意思?
It means I got tired of seeing my best efforts…
付钱请我效力的人
get turned into bullshit by the same people who paid me to do the job.
不把我的努力当成一回事
No one cared. This time…I care.
没有人在乎 这次我在乎
Thank you.
谢啦
No phone calls for half an hour?
半小时之内不接电♥话♥吗?
Hello. Surprise!
哈罗 没想到吧
Sit.
请坐
Put your hands where I can see ’em.
手放在我看得到的地方
So,before we get to the heart of the matter…
谈正事之前
I have one question for you. Why’d you try to kill me?
我先问个问题 你为什么要杀我?
You lied to me. You opened the package.
你骗我 你开过包裹
You broke the rules. Your rules.
你破坏了自己的规矩
What did you expect me to do…recommend you for another job?
你想要我怎么办? 帮你介绍另一趟任务?
What’s the ship number?
船号♥是多少?
Mr. Transporter…we can both agree…
快递先生 我们都同意
I answered your first question politely.I won’t answer any more…
我礼貌的回答了第一个问题 我不再回答任何问题
so I suggest you kill me right now…
我建议你现在杀了我
and go screw yourself.
然后去自寻死路
I can’t find anything.
没有一点线索
Oh,poor Frank. What did she tell you?
可怜的法兰克 她跟你说什么
We’re smuggling people in containers?
我们用货柜载偷渡客?
I tell you,”Lai”‘s the perfect name for her. Mr. Kwai’s on the way up.
我跟你说 她不愧姓“赖” 赖先生正在上楼
Your father’s here. He’ll really get a kick out of this.
你父亲来了 你怎么自圆其说
I thought your father was in a container. Yes! I…I mean,no.
你父亲不是在货柜里? 对 我是说 不对
There are 400 people in that container.
货柜里有四百人
Stay where you are! She’s a real heartbreaker,isn’t she,Frank?
留在原地不要动 她让你心碎吧 法兰克?
10 seconds,2 choices.The information on the paper or your brains on the desk!
十秒钟 交出资料或你的人头
Now tell me I’m lying! 9… 8… Lai,give me the gun.
再说我说谎吧 9 8…枪给我
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我不懂你在说什么
…one. Shoot.
1 开枪啊
Would I kill my own daughter?
我会不会杀自己的女儿?
Come on now. Put it down.
别闹了 枪放下
We’ll talk.
我们谈谈
She thinks we’re smuggling people in containers.
她以为我们用货柜载偷渡客
I don’t know where you get these ideas! Stay away!
你怎么会这么想? 不要过来
Would you kill your own father? Please,I am begging you.
你敢杀自己的爸爸? 拜托
Stop what you are doing. I do what I do.
求你别再干了 我就是我
I am who I am. I’ll never change.
爱做什么就做什么 我不会改变的
So if you’re going to kill me…kill me.
如果你想杀我 动手吧
But if you don’t…get this gun out of my face!
如果不敢杀我 不要拿枪指着我
Give me. No!
给我 不
I know he’s innocent. Oh,you have such a good heart.
我知道他是无辜的 你的心肠真软
Always interested in saving innocent people.Well,here’s your big chance.
老是想拯救无辜 给你一次机会
Drop your gun…and you will save one.
枪丢掉 简简单单救一条命
Kill him! No!
杀了他 不
The police are on their way up. What now?
警♥察♥正赶过来 怎么办?
Take her.
带她走
Send in Leo. I need him to wrap something up.
叫里欧过来 我要他来收拾一下
Just for the record there aren’t 400 people in that container.
不是四百人
Only 395 made it here alive.
抵达时只有395人存活
Inspector. Am I glad you’re here. What is this?
警官 幸好你及时赶来 怎么回事?
This man used my partner’s daughter here to try and blackmail us.
他利用我合伙人的女儿来勒索
Luckily,my security got the drop on him.
还好保全将他制伏
I wanna press charges…kidnapping…extortion,assault.
我要控告他绑♥架♥、勒索和袭击

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!