Is that you, Maurice?
哈
Ah.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
他什么时候回来?
When will he be back?
要他尽快打电♥话♥给莱茵河车站的贾科
Have him call Jacques at Rive-Reine as soon as possible.
对,是重要的事
Yes, it’s important.
谢谢你
Thank you.
叔叔,你几点会到家?- 当我要回家时我就到家啦!
What time will you be home, Uncle?- When I get home, I’ll be home!
我坐在这里,独自享受
I’m sitting enjoying myself!
喝酒,玩牌,开心得很!
Drinking, playing cards, having a good time.
你没看见吗?
You can see that, can’t you?
埃伦姑妈想知道
Aunt Helene wanted to know.
罗伯特
Robert.
我是个坏脾气的老家伙
I’m a bad tempered old man.
我们为什么慢下来了?
Why are we slowing down?
你瞎了吗?这里发生过空袭
Are you blind? There’s been an air raid.
梅兹
慢下来是因为我们要换轨道
We slow down for switching.
你要怎么做?
What are you going to do?
我不要停在圣塔沃车站
I don’t want to stop at St. Avold.
你想到德国吗?
You wanna go to Germany?
贾科会打电♥话♥
Jacques will send word.
这是往南
This is taking us south.
我说这是往南!
I said this is taking us south!
你看见主要铁轨被炸坏了吗
You saw the main tracks are blown up.
我们要沿着河岸走
We have to go around the bend in the river.
地图的下一站是什么?
What’s the next town on your map?
瑞梅里车站
Rémilly.
张大眼睛
Keep your eyes open.
好扩展你的视野
Your horizon’s about to be broadened.
瑞梅里
蓬塔穆松
莱茵河车站
Rive-Reine.
哈,莫里斯
Ah, Maurice.
你可以直拨康玛西吗?
Mmm. You have a direct line to Commercy.
好,打电♥话♥给他们
Right. Call them.
我太太的表哥要给我一些奶酪
My wife’s cousin has some cheese for me.
午夜火车停靠康玛西时把奶酪放在火车上
It could be put on the midnight train when it stops at Commercy.
对,对,莫里斯车站
Yes. Yes, Maurice.
火车会停下来让乘客下车
The train will stop, to unload passengers.
很好
Good.
我会留块奶酪给你
I’ll save a piece of cheese for you.
铁路上的规矩,哼?
Railroad business, huh?
哈
Ah.
长官,下一站就是圣塔沃
Next stop, St. Avold, sir.
圣塔沃
我们该逃跑吗?
Do we run?
中士,我们可以下来伸伸腿吗?
Sergeant. Can we stretch our legs?
可以,下来吧
All right. Get down.
下士,看着他们
Corporal, watch them.
你!电♥话♥在哪儿?
You! Where’s the telephone?
中士!
Sergeant!
谁都不准离开火车。我们只在这里停2分钟
Nobody leaves the train. We will stop here only for two minutes.
遵命,上尉先生
Ja, Captain.
告诉贾科奶酪已经在火车上了
Tell Jacques the cheese on the train.
还要为皮耶和豪尔留一块
And to save a piece for Pierre and Raoul.
喂,上校
Hello, Colonel.
上校,我们到了圣塔沃
Colonel, we are at St. Avold.
是的,上校
Yes, Colonel.
在圣塔沃感觉如何?
What’s it like here in St. Avoid?
怎么样?
Well?
我知道你的意思
I know what you mean.
我很高兴回柏林
I’ll be glad to get back to Berlin.
史瓦兹!- 什么事,上尉?
Schwartz!- Yes, Captain?
我们出发了- 上车啦
We go.- Get up.
德意志共和国
Auf Wiedersehen.
康玛西
陶柏,我们到家了
We are home, Tauber.
我们进入德国了
We are in Germany.
圣塔沃
瑞梅里-塔灵
慕松桥-索斯-康玛西
夏隆玛密-维特利弗朗西丝
维特利
你还好吗?- 是的,我没事
Are you all right?- Yes, I’m all right.
你疯了!你在搞什么?这么大的弯还加速?
You’re crazy! Why did you mean speeding into a curve like that?
你叫我加速的,不是吗?- 是加速,但不是全速啊!
But you told me to go ahead, didn’t you?- Yes, but at full speed?
你在说什么?
What do you mean?
嘿,你该打个手势,要我开慢一点之类的
Hey, you should have signaled to go slow! How should I know?
我怎么知道?你是白♥痴♥!就像你哥哥!他蠢你也蠢!
You’re just as big a fool as your brother, and he’s the worst I ever saw!
看看我的铁轨!
Look at my rails!
多会儿到?
How close?
再有2分钟
Two minutes.
祝好运
Good luck.
如果出事,我们分头走…
If anything happens, if we get separated,
在河上游的老农舍碰头
I’ll meet you at the old farmhouse above the river.
莱茵河
你来开
Take the stick.
站住!
Halt!
皮尔兹!别让拉毕奇跑了!
Pilzer! Get Labiche!
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
抓住他!打死他,打死他!
Get him! Kill him, kill him!
打死他!打死他!打死他!打死他!
Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him!
打死他!打死他!
Kill him! Kill him!
不。不行,你不能待在这里
No. No, you can’t stay here.
开枪!
Fire!
拉毕奇!
Pilzer!
起重机多快会到这里?- 长官,哈伦少校正在赶过来了
How soon will the cranes be here?- Major Herren is on his way now, sir.
不需要起重机的部份天黑前可以完成
Everything that can be done without heavy equipment will be completed by dark.
多找些人手来,我要快点修好它
Put more men to work. I want it done faster.
但是上校,没有起重机移走…
But, Colonel, till the crane can move the engines…
是的,上校
Yes, Colonel.
长官,找不到拉毕奇,长官
Sir! No sign of Labiche, sir.
我们在树林里找了几个小时,我们找不到他的踪迹
We searched the woods for hours. We can’t find him anywhere.
我已经派了两个班在搜索…- 我要抓住他!
I’ve had two squads looking…- I want him!
他可能回巴黎了- 不会的
He could have gone back to Paris.- No.
我知道他就在这附近
He’s around somewhere, I know.
他会朝不同的方向跑,躲起来进行他的破坏计划
He’ll twist and turn. He’ll hide and make his plans.
但他不会离开这列火车
But he won’t leave the train.
我开始了解他了
I’m beginning to know him.
继续搜,整个镇都搜
Keep looking for him! Search the town.
我给你拿些衣服来
I’ve brought you some clothes.
你的腿怎么样?- 好多了,谢谢你
How’s your leg?- Much better, thank you.
外面是怎么回事?- 明知故问
What’s going on out there?- You should know.
火车头和车箱全都倒在铁轨上
Engines and cars all over the tracks.
铁轨撕裂
Rails torn.
德军报复了吗?
Any reprisals?
你以为他们是来渡假的吗?
Do you think they’d declare a holiday?
他们枪毙了站长贾科还有一个火车司机
Jacques, the stationmaster, and an engineer shot.
另一个瘦的火车司机试图逃跑时被杀了
Another engineer, the thin one, was shot trying to escape.
帕斯卡迪
Pesquet.
还会有其他人
There’ll be others.
拉毕奇。你有见到拉毕奇吗?
Labiche. Have you seen the man, Labiche?
拉毕奇?- 是的,拉毕奇!
Labiche?- Yes, Labiche!
他住5号♥房♥,昨天走了
He was in room five. He left yesterday!
对,他昨天是离开
Yes, he left yesterday.
我知道他昨天离开
I know that. I know he left yesterday!
我问的是你今天有没有看到他!
I want to know if you have seen him here today!
拉毕奇,拉毕奇。是的,我见过拉毕奇
Labiche, Labiche. Yes, I’ve seen Labiche.
我每天见他。还有戴高乐将军
I see him every day. And General de Gaulle too.
他们是我最好的客人,我让他们住在酒窖里比较凉快
They’re my best customers and I keep them cool in the wine cellar.
拜托
Please.
你为什么要回到这里?
Why did you come back here?
你希望大家都被杀吗?
Do you want everyone killed?
也许你自认为是英雄,也许你不在乎生死
Maybe you think you’re a hero. Maybe you don’t care if you live.
你凭什么这样做?不要给大家惹麻烦
What right have you to do this? Leave us alone.