剩下的就都交给我吧
Leave all the rest to me.
城♥堡♥的风水很好
This castle hath a pleasant seat.
轻柔的微风带来了阵阵温柔的感觉
The air nimbly and sweetly recommends itself unto our gentle senses.
这位夏日的来宾 流连庙宇的燕子
This guest of summer, temple-haunting martlet,
在这里筑下了它心爱的鸟巢
does approve, by his loved mansionry,
证明了这里的空气有一种诱人的芬芳
that the heaven’s breath smells wooingly here.
这里没有突出的房♥檐、拱墙、墙角
No jutty, frieze, buttress, nor coign of vantage,
这只鸟却能筑出有如吊床和摇篮般的巢
but this bird hath made his pendent bed and procreant cradle.
我注意到 凡是它们繁衍生息之处 空气总是很新鲜
Where they most breed and haunt, I have observed, the air is delicate.
看…我们尊敬的女主人
See, see, our honored hostess.
我们尽一点微薄之力 就算要我们加倍为您服务
All our service in every point twice done and then done double
比起陛下赐给我们至高的荣耀来
were poor and single business to contend against those honors deep and broad
也是不值得一提的
wherewith Your Majesty loads our house.
考特爵士在哪
Where is the Thane of Cawdor?
我们紧跟着他后面 想替他接风洗尘
We coursed him at the heels, and had a purpose to be his purveyor.
但他马骑得很好 再加上他心中炽烈的爱 让坐骑跑得更快
But he rides well. And his great love, sharp as his spur,
帮他比我们先到了
hath helped him to his home before us.
美丽又高贵的女主人 我们今晚是你的宾客
Fair and noble hostess, we are your guest tonight.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
带我去见这城♥堡♥的主人
Conduct me to mine host.
要是痛下杀手后就完事了 那还是要速战速决
If it were done when ’tis done, then ’twere well it were done quickly.
如果暗♥杀♥可以成功杀死他
If the assassination could trammel up the consequence,
而且不必承担后果的话
and catch with his surcease success,
那这次行动可能会完结一切
that but this blow might be the be-all and the end-all here.
但在这里
But here
在这时间的海滩上 我们愿意赌上来世
upon this bank and shoal of time,we’d jump the life to come.
但对于这种事 我们还是要面对现世的审判
But in these cases we still have judgment here.
我们这是在教会他人使用血腥的手段
That we but teach bloody instructions,
人们学会后反而会杀死老师
which, being taught, return to plague the inventor.
这就是公正 它要求
This evenhanded justice commends
我们喝下自己杯中的毒酒
the ingredience of our poisoned chalice to our own lips.
他是怀有双重信任来到这里
He’s here in double trust.
首先 我是他的国戚、他的臣子
First, as I am his kinsman and his subject,
因为这两种关系 我都不应对他动手
strong both against the deed.
第二 作为宴席的主人
Then, as his host,
我理应保障他的人身安全 而不是亲手拿起屠刀刺杀他
who should against his murderer shut the door, not bear the knife myself.
而且 这个邓肯待人慈善
Besides, this Duncan hath borne his faculties so meek,
政绩一向清廉
hath been so clear in his great office,
他的美德将像天使一般 发出喇叭一样清澈的声音
that his virtues will plead like angels, trumpet-tongued,
告知世人他惨死的命运
against the deep damnation of his taking-off.
怜悯就像一个赤♥裸♥的新生儿 会御风而行
And pity, like a naked newborn babe, striding the blast,
或者和天使一道驾乘隐形的飞马
or heaven’s cherubim, horsed upon the sightless couriers of the air,
把这可怕的行径映射在每一个人的眼中 人们的泪水将挥洒在空中
shall blow this horrid deed in every eye, that tears shall drown the wind.
我没有动力来驱使我的意图
I have no spur to prick the sides of my intent
只有跃跃欲试的野心 这只会让我冲动地走向灾难
only vaulting ambition, which o’erleaps itself and falls on the other.
现在有什么消息
How now. What news?
他快吃完饭了
He has almost supped.
他有没有问起我
Hath he asked for me?
你不知道他问起过吗
Know you not he has?
我们不要继续行动了
We will proceed no further in this business.
他最近给我极大的荣耀
He hath honored me of late.
我也从各种人口中得到了美誉
And I have bought golden opinions from all sorts of people,
现在这些美誉正在我身上闪闪发光
which would be worn now in their newest gloss,
不要这么快就褪去光芒
not cast aside so soon.
那希望只是喝醉酒后 被你披在身上的衣服吗
Was the hope drunk wherein you dressed yourself?
它宿醉后睡过觉吗
Hath it slept since?
它现在醒了 被之前的放荡行径吓得脸色苍白
And wakes it now, to look so green and pale at what it did so freely?
从现在起 我要把你的爱看作同样的东西
From this time such I account thy love.
你不敢让行为和勇气跟你的欲望一致吗
Art thou afeard to be the same in thine own act and valor as thou art in desire?
你认为荣誉是生命的装饰品 为了顾全它
Wouldst thou have that which thou esteem’st the ornament of life,
你不惜在自己眼中活成一个懦夫
and live a coward in thine own esteem,
让”我不敢”永远跟在”我想要”后面 就像寓言中可怜的小猫
letting “I dare not” wait upon “I would,” like the poor cat in the adage?
请别说了
Prithee, peace.
为了成为男子汉我什么都敢做 没人比我更大胆
I dare do all that may become a man. Who dares do more is none.
那当初是什么野兽 使你把这种意图告诉我的呢
What beast was’t, then, made you break this enterprise to me?
若你敢作敢为 那么你就是男子汉
When you durst do it, then you were a man.
如果你敢做一个比自己更伟大的人物 那你就超越了男子汉
And, to be more than what you were, you would be so much more the man.
我曾哺乳过婴儿
I have given suck,
知道如何怜爱那吮吸我乳汁的宝贝
and know how tender ’tis to love the babe that milks me.
我会在婴儿看着我的脸微笑时
I would, while it was smiling in my face,
从他柔软的嘴里抽出乳♥头♥ 把他的头砸碎
have plucked my nipple from his boneless gums, and dashed the brains out,
如果我也像你一样 曾发誓下这样毒手的话
had I so sworn as you have done to this.
如果我们失败怎么办
If we should fail?
我们失败
We fail.
只要你鼓起全部勇气我们就不会失败
But screw your courage to the sticking-place, and we’ll not fail.
当邓肯睡着的时候
When Duncan is asleep,
他辛苦赶了一天路 一定睡得很熟
whereto the rather shall his day’s hard journey soundly invite him,
我去陪他那两个侍卫喝酒
his two chamberlains will I with wine and wassail so convince
把他们灌得头脑昏沉 什么都记不得
that memory, the warder of the brain, shall be a fume,
让记忆像烟雾一样飘散
and the receipt of reason a limbeck only.
当他们烂醉后像死猪一样睡去
When in swinish sleep, their drenched natures lie as in a death.
我们不就能对毫无防卫的邓肯下手了吗
What cannot you and I perform upon the unguarded Duncan?
我们可以栽赃给他烂醉的侍卫
What not put upon his spongy officers,
让他们替我们的重大罪行背黑锅
who shall bear the guilt of our great quell?
愿你只生男孩
Bring forth men-children only.
因为你无畏的精神只应孕育出男性
For thy undaunted mettle should have composed nothing but males.
这样人们会不会相信 是他们干的 我们用血
Will it not be received, when we have marked with blood
给睡在他房♥间里的两个人涂上血迹 并且用他们的匕♥首♥行刺
those sleepy two of his own chamber and used their very daggers,
人们会相信吗
that they have done’t?
谁敢不信
Who dares receive it other,
等他的死讯传出以后 我们就装出悲伤的样子
as we shall make our griefs and clamor roar upon his death?
我决定了
I am settled
要用全部力量去完成这次可怕的行动
and bend up each corporal agent to this terrible feat.
去吧 用最美妙的表演欺骗人们吧
Away, and mock the time with fairest show.
虚伪的心必须隐藏在虚伪的面孔之下
False face must hide what the false heart doth know.
月亮下去了 我还没听见钟声
The moon is down. I’ve not heard the clock.
月亮是在12点下去的
She goes down at 12.
我想现在已经过了12点 父亲
I take it, ’tis later, sir.
给 拿着我的剑
Here. Take my sword.
上天如此吝啬光亮
There’s husbandry in heaven.
他们把烛火都熄灭了
Their candles are all out.
疲倦像铅块一样压在我身上 我却毫无睡意
A heavy summons lies like lead upon me, and yet I would not sleep.
慈悲的神 请抑制我那些受了罪恶的想法
Merciful powers, restrain in me the cursed thoughts
别让它们侵入我的睡梦中
that nature gives way to in repose.
把我的剑给我 是谁 – 一位朋友
Give me my sword. Who’s there? – A friend.
爵士 还没睡吗 国王已经上♥床♥了
What, sir, not yet at rest? The king’s abed.
他今天异常高兴
He hath been in unusual pleasure,
慷慨地赏赐了你家仆人很多东西
and sent forth great largess to your offices.
我们事先没有准备 恐怕有许多招待不周的地方
Being unprepared, our will became the servant to defect,
本来我们应该好好招待的
which else should free have wrought.
没关系
All’s well.
我昨晚梦到那三个奇怪的姐妹了
I dreamt last night of the three weird sisters.
她们对你讲了一些真话
To you they have showed some truth.
我没想到过她们
I think not of them.
不过等我们有空了
Yet, when we can entreat an hour to serve,
我们可以谈谈那件事
we would spend it in some words upon that business,
如果你愿意的话
if you would grant the time.
遵命
At your kindest leisure.
去休息吧
Repose the while.
谢谢 你也是
Thanks, sir. The like to you.
去对夫人说
Go bid thy mistress,
如果我的酒准备好了 让她敲一下钟
when my drink is ready, she strike upon the bell.
我眼前的是一把匕♥首♥吗
Is this a dagger which I see before me,
刀柄对着我的手
the handle toward my hand?
来
Come
让我握住你
let me clutch thee.
我没有握住你 但我还能看到你
I have thee not, and yet I see thee still.
你难道是致命的幻象 只可见却不可触
Art thou not, fatal vision, sensible to feeling as to sight?
或者你是想象中的匕♥首♥ 虚假的幻觉
Or art thou a dagger of the mind, a false creation,
从狂热的思想中诞生
proceeding from the heat-oppressed brain?