我们去了以色列之后 得到了很多新的好消息
We got a lot of new and really good information after the trip to Israel,
但是我们不知道他现在在哪里
but we don’t know where he is right now.
我会随时通知你的
Well, I will keep you posted.
其他人都拿到钱了 所以你也应该拿到钱
Everybody else got their money, so you should too.
我看看发生了什么 我晚点会打给银行 好吗
I will see what’s going on. I will call the bank.
爱你 想你 再见
Love you. Miss you. Bye-bye.
他真诚地道歉 然后说他要再多借一点
He really apologizes and says that he needs to borrow a little bit more.
我告诉他 “西蒙 你应该把借走的钱 在一到两周后
I told him, “Simon, you were supposed to transfer back this money you borrowed
就还回来”
a week or two after.”
“你确定一切都没问题吗”
“Are you sure everything is gonna be okay?”
他说 “是的 一切都没问题”
He’s like, “Yeah, everything is gonna be okay.”
所以我又转给他一万美元
So I transfer him another $10,000.
我保证下周我会还给你
I guarantee you I will make payment next week.
(谢谢你做的一切 圣诞快乐)
(十万美元 付款记录.pdf)
第二周他给我发了一张 十万美元的银行收据
The next week, he texts me a bank receipt for $100,000.
西蒙很慷慨 他只欠我四万了
Simon is being very generous. He only owes me 40,000.
(我的天啊 西蒙 我好惊讶)
哦 说真的 西蒙你真好
Oh, seriously, Simon, that is so nice of you.
谢谢 太谢谢你了
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so, so much.
亲亲
Kisses.
在最艰难的时刻 你一直支持我
Through the most difficult moments, you have been there for me.
所以这也是为什么 我想发自内心地感谢你
So that’s why I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart.
然后那笔钱就一直没到账
And then the money just don’t arrive.
不幸地是 银行希望我本人到场
Unfortunately, the bank want me there physically
和我的律师一起签署一些文件
with my lawyer to sign some few other papers.
我得飞过去 把事情处理好 我想请你帮个忙
I need to fly and I need to fix it up. I want to ask you a favor.
所以我用美国运通卡 付了这些航♥班♥的费用
So I pay for these flights on my American Express card.
钱已经从我们的银行账户划走了
The money has left our bank account
所以你不用担心
so you have nothing to worry about.
他又请求我帮他付了另一张机票
He asked me to help him with another flight.
然后又是一张接一张的机票
And then another flight, and then another flight.
所以随着时间过去了很久 钱就是不到账
So with time just passing, money doesn’t come in.
我刚才就在银行 他们找不到任何转账记录
而且我真的需要付清账单 我真的好害怕
I was just at the bank and they can’t find any transfer. And that I need to pay my bills. I’m really freaking out.
我很慌张 我现在惹了很多很多麻烦
I’m panicking. Like, I got myself in so, so much trouble right now.
他们冻结了我的账户
They put a stop on my account.
当然我可以给你一只我的手表
Of course I can give you one of my watches.
我有一只价值超过十万的手表
I have a watch worth over 100K.
所以他告诉我他会给我 订张机票去他那里
So he tells me he will book me a flight to wherever he is
他会在几天之内找出那只手表
within a couple of days to collect the watch.
我们得到很多新信息 但我们还没找到他
We have a lot of new information, but we still haven’t found him.
所以我们需要做的 是回到塞西莉给我们的记录里
So what we have to do is go back into the documentation we got from Cecilie.
(美国运通白金卡 账户明细表)
塞西莉用她的美国运通卡 转账了很多次
Cecilie gave us a lot of transactions done with her Amex card.
在这些转账中 我们看到了多张机票
In these transactions, we see flight tickets.
上面还有名字
There are also names.
那位生意伙伴
The business partner.
保镖
The bodyguard.
但我们也可以找到不同女性的名字
But we could also find names of different women.
所以其中一个名字是佩妮拉·舍霍姆
So one of the names is Pernilla Sjoholm.
(佩妮拉·舍霍姆的搜索结果)
所以我在脸书上找到佩妮拉 给她发了一条私信
So I find Pernilla on Facebook and write a message to her.
(你好 我是一名记者)
(厄伦德·阿恩森 给你发送了一条信息)
(打开)
(你好 我是一名记者)
(在挪威的VG报纸上)
(西蒙·列维耶夫)
(骗)
(大数额的)
(钱)
(这是真的吗)
我)慌了
I… panic.
我感觉都要昏过去了
I thought I was gonna pass out.
我把消息直接发给西蒙
I forward the message straight over to Simon.
我不会让)
I would not…
他说我不应该担心 这是他的敌人在套取情报
He says I shouldn’t worry, that this is his enemies trying to get information.
他真的努力让我冷静下来 在挂断电♥话♥后
He really tries to calm me down and even just, like, after hanging up the phone,
我开始意识到 这不可能是编造的
I’m starting to realize, like, this can’t be made up.
(厄伦德·阿恩森)
我的手♥机♥响了 是厄伦德
My phone rings. It is Erlend.
所以我问她 “我能来斯德哥尔摩 跟你谈谈你的故事吗”
So I asked her, “Can I come to Stockholm to meet you to talk through your story?”
我上了飞机 我们第二天要见面
I get on a plane. We were meeting up the next day.
(瑞典 斯德哥尔摩)
他把一切都告诉我了
He tells me everything.
我很生气 西蒙为什么要这样对我
I am furious. Why would Simon do this to me?
他是我真正关心的朋友 我爱的人
This was a friend who I really cared about, who I loved.
他创造了一个我会喜欢的形象
He really created this person that I would like,
一个能成为我好朋友的形象
someone who would be a really good friend.
所以 如果他不只是 通过浪漫关系来实施骗术
So, if it’s not only through romantic relationships that he’s pursuing scams,
还会有哪些花招呢
what else could there be?
我告诉厄伦德所有旅行的经历 和他花的那么多钱
I tell Erlend about all the travels and the amount of money he has been spending,
还有我遇见的所有其他人
and all the other people that I have met.
当他告诉我这个挪威女孩时
When he tells me about this Norwegian girl,
我开始意识到她损失的钱
I’m starting to realize that the amount of money she has lost
根本不够覆盖他一直以来的生活
doesn’t add up to the lifestyle that he’s been living,
因为已经花出去的钱 数额巨大
because there is an extreme amount of money that has been spent.
这肯定只是冰山一角
This must just be the tip of the iceberg.
看了佩妮拉的银行账户后 我发现这可能是庞氏骗局
After looking at Pernilla’s bank accounts, I realize this may be a Ponzi scheme.
他把塞西莉的钱用在了佩妮拉身上
He uses Cecilie’s money on Pernilla,
他会把佩妮拉的钱用在别人身上
and he uses Pernilla’s money on somebody else.
信♥用♥卡♥上从来不是他的名字 所以他有合法的理由
It’s never his name on the credit card, so he has plausible excuse.
他总能说 “我只是借钱而已”
He can always say, “I was just borrowing the money.”
这几乎是完美的骗局
It’s almost like the perfect scam.
当然 用一个女人的信♥用♥卡♥
Of course, by using one woman’s credit card
去给第二个女人买♥♥机票 然后请第三个人吃晚餐
to buy plane tickets to a second woman and to buy a dinner to a third,
他经常旅行 而且从不在一个地方呆太久
he was able to travel a lot, and he never stayed long in one place.
这使得预算较低的当地警方很难去
That made it very hard for local police authorities with low budgets
追查这样一个男人 在他们的世界里 这就是个小骗局
to go after a man that, in their world, was like a small scam.
喂 我们点了整个菜单
Hey, we order all the menu.
我问佩妮拉 “你能告诉我他在哪儿吗”
I ask Pernilla, “Can you tell me where he is?”
我不仅知道他在哪里
I don’t just only know where he is.
我还订了机票明天要去见他
I am booked on a flight to go and see him tomorrow.
他在慕尼黑
He’s in Munich.
再过十小时 我们就要去慕尼黑
In less than 10 hours, we need to be in Munich.
(德国 慕尼黑)
我们在慕尼黑的目标是拍摄到他
Our goal in Munich was to film him
向警方证明 他是可以被追查到的
to prove to the police that he was possible to find.
你真的要很专注
You’re really focused.
你知道你只有这一次机会 拍到想要的东西
You know you have this one chance to get what you want.
而且你也要对佩妮拉负责
Also you have responsibility for Pernilla.
西蒙绝对不能发现他们来了 是我带他们来的
Simon can absolutely not find out that they are there or that I have done this,
因为我不知道如果他发现了
because I don’t know if it’s dangerous for me
我背着他这样做 会不会对我造成危险
if he does find out that I’m doing this behind his back.
我要去破坏他的美好生活
I’m going in there trying to sabotage his fabulous life.
计划是要保持一个安全的距离
The plan is to keep a safe distance,
要想做到这点 娜塔莉会在手♥机♥上 追踪佩妮拉的位置
and to do that, Natalie is tracking Pernilla’s whereabouts on the iPhone.
以防西蒙查看佩妮拉的手♥机♥
In case Simon should look at Pernilla’s phone,
佩妮拉用另一个名字给我备注
Pernilla saves my number as a different name.
这让佩妮拉可以和我保持联♥系♥
That makes it possible for Pernilla to have constant contact with me.
她发信息说她刚降落
She writes that she’s just landed.
我们在机场外面安排了摄影师 可能会拍到照片
We have a photographer outside the airport who may be able to get pictures.
她发消息说 “我朋友来接我”
She writes, “My friend is picking me up.”
那一定是西蒙
That must be Simon.
我刚刚收到了摄影师的照片
I’ve now received a picture from the photographer.
哇 他真在慕尼黑
Wow, he’s in Munich.
我的心在狂跳
My heart is pounding.
这是我第一次见到他的商业伙伴 阿维谢
This is the first time I meet his business partner, Avishay,
他跟我讲过很多他的事
that he had told me so much about.
我开始变得非常疑神疑鬼
I’m starting to become very, very paranoid
因为我不知道跟我坐一辆车的人是谁 他们到底是谁
because who am I in the car with? Who are they really?
我看着他 我知道真♥相♥ 知道他所做的一切
I’m looking at him, and I know the truth, like everything that he has done.
那种以前把他当成朋友的感觉没有了
These former feelings that I had that this was my friend just got erased.
我觉得我这辈子从来没有恨过一个人
I don’t think I ever hated a person my entire life
直到我坐在车里 看着他的
until that second when I was sitting in that car
那一刻
and just looking at him.
(我们准备好了 告诉我们你们准备去哪儿)
佩妮拉给我发短♥信♥说 他们要去文华东方酒店
Pernilla texted me that they were going to Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
那是一家里面有餐厅的高级酒店
That’s a fancy hotel with a restaurant inside.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!