I needed to go to the biggest newspaper in Norway, VG.
(谷歌♥搜索)
我只是祈祷 他们会报导这件事
I was just praying, you know, that they would take this on.
这真的是一个难以置信的故事
This was really like an unbelievable story.
一个人假装成是钻石大亨 亿万富翁的儿子
A guy who had pretended to be a son of a diamond billionaire.
私人飞机 奢侈的生活方式 听起来像童话故事或电影
Private jets, a luxury lifestyle. It, uh, sounds almost like a fairy tale or movie.
作为记者 你首先会问
First thing you ask as a journalist is
您可以与我们分享什么样的资料
what kind of documentation can you share with us?
没有资料就无法出新闻
You can’t print it without documentation.
(你有任何文件或记录 证明发生过的事吗)
当然了 我有WhatsApp聊天记录
Of course, I have WhatsApp.
(聊天记录)
(聊天记录 西蒙)
我之后想象到了陌生人阅读 我的内心想法 恐惧
I then imagine strangers reading through my inner thoughts, my fears,
我对这个人的爱
my love for this guy, you know?
这都非常私密 躺在床上的自♥拍♥
It’s super private. It’s selfies in bed.
但证据是最重要的 我就发了过去
But the evidence came first, and I just sent it over.
差不多有400页的聊天
It was almost 400 pages of text.
还有视频
There’s video.
图片
Pictures.
好 宝贝 我要起飞了
Okay, baby. I’m taking off now.
语♥音♥消息
Audio messages.
太惊人了 就像在解剖二人的关系
It’s astounding. It’s like looking into the anatomy of the relationship.
我们可以细化到每一分钟 这个关系是如何发展的
We can follow how this developed minute by minute.
(第57页 共376页)
他诈骗技术极其专业
He’s extremely professional in what he does.
第一次约会是吸引她 让她相信他很成功的好方法
The first date was a good way to lure her to believe that he was really successful.
这是个情感骗局
This is an emotional con.
(你和我)
他会承诺很多
He was promising so much…
一起住在公♥寓♥
an apartment together,
一起度假
vacations,
一起建立家庭
building a family together.
(我把你看作未来的妻子 我孩子的母亲)
我想请你帮个忙
I wanted to ask you a favor.
第一次要钱是在他们交往一个月后
The first request for money comes after they’ve been dating for over a month.
他用那一个月让她爱上他
And he has been using that month to make her fall in love with him,
证明他很有钱 让她害怕他的敌人
prove that he is really rich, and make her afraid of his enemies.
没理由相信西蒙没有偿还的能力
There’s no reason to believe that Simon is not able to pay her back,
因为她已经见过他多有钱
because she has seen how wealthy he is.
西蒙身边一直有很多人
Simon is surrounded by a lot of people,
尤其是他的保镖和生意伙伴
especially his bodyguard and his business partner.
我们不知道是谁和西蒙合作 这个阴谋进行到了哪一步
We don’t know who is working with Simon and how far this conspiracy actually goes.
塞西莉还给我们发了 一篇芬兰语的文章
Cecilie was also sending us this Finnish article.
(以色列“百万富翁”诈骗女性)
希蒙·哈尤特和西蒙·列维耶夫 是同一个人吗
Is Shimon Hayut and Simon Leviev the same guy?
我们和当局取得了联♥系♥
We all got in touch with the authorities
找到了三位受骗芬兰女性的名字
and found out the names of the three Finnish women.
我问塞西莉 她认识这些受害者的名字吗
I ask Cecilie, does she recognize the victims’ names?
(原告)
我在谷歌♥上搜索这些女人
I Google these women.
我一个都不认识
I don’t recognize anyone.
然后出现了一张很熟悉的脸
And then a face pops up that is very familiar.
是跟我一起坐飞机的那个女人
It’s the same woman that was on the jet with me.
和西蒙有孩子的那个女人
The same woman that has a child with Simon.
你到底是怎么成为受害者的
How on the fucking Earth were you a victim?
你在2016年的庭审中站了起来
You were standing at the trial back in 2016.
把他关进了监狱
Putting him to jail,
知道他曾经骗了你
knowing that he had lied to you,
三年后 你突然和西蒙一起坐私人飞机
and suddenly, three years later, you’re sitting on a private jet with Simon.
她在车里跟我说的那些话
The things that she told me in that car
让我真的相信他是个好人
made me really believe that he was a great guy.
她为什么没有警告我
Why didn’t she warn me?
那太不寻常了
That was extraordinary,
因为这让我们不知道该相信谁
and it made it hard because we didn’t know who to trust.
但我们还得向警方证明希蒙·耶胡达 哈尤特和西蒙·列维耶夫
But we still had to prove to the police that Shimon Yehuda Hayut and Simon Leviev
是同一个人
was the same person.
(提供假的个人信息)
在起诉书中 我们找到了他的出生日期
In the indictment, we have his date of birth.
(出生日期)
所以当我们在谷歌♥里输入 “希蒙·哈尤特”时
So when we typed in “Shimon Hayut” in Google,
什么也没提供 基本上没有有用的信息
that didn’t give us much, basically nothing.
但西蒙·列维耶夫 和希蒙·哈尤特有一个共同点
But there’s one thing that Simon Leviev and Shimon Hayut has in common.
他们都是以色列人
They’re both from Israel.
我们需要懂希伯来语 并了解以色列国的人
We needed someone who knew Hebrew and knew the country of Israel.
(尤里·布劳 以色列记者)
所以我们联♥系♥了一位叫尤里的记者
So we contacted this journalist called Uri.
尤里找到希蒙·哈尤特最近使用过的 一个地址 我们得去趟以色列
Uri finds out the last known address for Shimon Hayut. We need to go to Israel.
(以色列 特拉维夫)
驱车前往市郊 我们看到更多狭窄的街道
We’re driving towards the outskirts of the city, we see more narrow streets,
更小的公♥寓♥楼 很多极端正统的犹太人
smaller apartment buildings, and a lot of ultra-Orthodox Jews.
这和他想在社交媒体上
This was the total opposite
营造的自己的生活是截然相反的
of how he wanted to present his life in social media.
是这里吗
Is it here?
所以让我们停在)
So let’s park, uh…
-我要请你停在非常近的地方 -好
I asked him to stay very near. -Okay.
以防我们需要脱身
In case we need to escape.
尤里 娜塔莉和我过去了
Uri, Natalie, and I go out.
我的工作是作为摄影师 记录发生的一切
My job is to be the cameraman that documents everything that happens.
就是这个名字
That’s the name.
就是这个名字 这个
That’s the name. This one.
上面写了什么
What’s it says?
这是给他的信
It’s a letter for him.
-给希蒙的 -希蒙·哈尤特
For Shimon? -Shimon Hayut.
是的 这个
Yeah, this one.
所以他可能现在住在这里
So he might actually be staying here.
所以这是政♥府♥
So this is a letter from the authorities
要求欠债人员还钱的通知
that ask money back from people when you owe money.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
你好
Hello.
你们是谁
Who are you?
我们是记者
We’re journalists.
我们在找西蒙
We’re looking for Simon.
是谁
Who is it?
-你们不允许来这里 -但是 妈妈 先进来吧
You are not allowed to be here. -But, Mom, come in.
所以 你是西蒙的妈妈
So, you’re Simon’s mother.
-他在哪里 -他在哪里
Where is he? -Where is he?
你们在找他 我也在找他
You’re looking for him, I’m looking for him.
他在挪威骗了一个女人 骗走了25万美元
He’s swindled a woman in Norway for a quarter of a million dollars.
我跟他完全没有联♥系♥ 我跟他一点关系都没有
I have absolutely no contact with him. I have nothing to do with him.
我从他18岁起就没跟他联♥系♥过
I’ve not had contact with him since he was 18 years old.
-但他的注册地址在这里 -他改了名字和地址
But his registered address is here. -He changed his name and address.
他不再叫哈尤特了
He is not Hayut anymore.
-那他叫什么 -列维耶夫
So who is he? -Leviev.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
为了确认西蒙和希蒙是同一个人
To confirm that Simon and Shimon was the same person,
我们需要去见当地警♥察♥
we need to see the local police.
你熟悉这张脸吗
Is this face familiar to you?
是的
Yes.
在2017年 他更名为西蒙·列维耶夫
In 2017, he changed his name to Simon Leviev.
在那之前 他被称为希蒙·哈尤特
Before that, he was known as Shimon Hayut.
警方向我们证实 西蒙·列维耶夫和希蒙·哈尤特
The police confirmed
就是在芬兰被定罪的那个人
that Simon Leviev and Shimon Hayut is the same guy convicted in Finland.
他用了很多名字
He uses many names.
(迈克尔·比顿)
(莫德凯·尼西姆·塔皮罗)
他从十几岁开始就是个骗子
He has been a fraudster since his late teens.
(莫德凯·尼西姆·塔皮罗)
你开始解开更多的谜题
You start to piece together some more of the puzzle.
(以色列控告希蒙·耶胡达·哈尤特 公诉书)
早在2011年时 西蒙被指控盗窃老板的支票
Back in 2011, Simon was suspected of stealing a check from his employer.
他接着开始窃取并伪造其他支票
He moves on to other stolen checks and forged checks.
西蒙本该在法庭上出席 但他逃出国了
Simon was supposed to meet in court, but he fled the country.
后来他离开了以色列 他伪造了护照出国了
But then he left Israel. He forged a passport and left the country.
所以他被警方通缉了
So he’s wanted by the police?
是的
Yes.
以色列当局要求找到他
The Israeli authorities demand that he be found
这样对他的审判才可以继续
so the trial against him can continue.
我们正在尽力找到他 把他带回来
And we’re doing what we can to find him and bring him in.