That moment when they look at each other and they say that’s the guy.
该死 该死 你知道吗
Fuck. Shit. You know?
“他用了哪种名字” 然后我说西蒙·列维耶夫
“What kind of name did he use?” And then I said Simon Leviev.
他们说 “好吧 这是 他一直用的名字之一”
And they said, “Well, that’s one of many names that he’s been using.”
很多名字
“Many names”?
跟我同床共枕的这个人是谁
Who is this guy I’ve been sharing the same bed with?
“他是专业的 他靠诈骗营生”
“He’s a professional. He does this for a living.”
一切都是谎言
Everything’s a lie.
他不是钻石王子 他不是亿万富翁的儿子
He’s not a prince of diamonds. He’s not the son of a billionaire.
我所爱的男人从来都不是真的
The man I loved was never real.
他伪造了一切
He faked everything.
太可怕了
It was horrible, you know.
因为我依然)
‘Cause I still…
从某种意义上来说 我还是爱他 你知道吗
In a sense, I still loved him, you know?
或是我以为的那个人 就像是你知道了一切都是假的
Or the person I thought that he was. Like, you know everything is a lie,
但你在手♥机♥里依然还有这个童话故事
but then you still have this fairy tale that’s going on, on your phone.
西蒙 后面还有一颗心 因为我无法移掉它
Simon, with still the heart behind it, ’cause I couldn’t remove it.
因为我还是希望他是真的
‘Cause I still wanted him to be true.
我不明白怎么会有人这么邪恶
I don’t understand how someone can be so fucking evil.
我觉得他懂我
I felt that he knew me.
他们一走 我就想跟我妈说话
The minute they’re gone, I want to speak to my mom.
(妈妈)
她只是跟我说 “你需要回家去挪威”
She just told me, “You need to get back home to Norway.”
“我需要你跟我在一起”
“I need you to be with me.”
(挪威 奥斯陆)
我回看了短♥信♥里的消息
I was going through the messages in the text.
我还在问 “我们什么时候 能处理好钱的问题”
I was still asking, “When are we going to fix the money?”
我们两个之间最后的信息是 “我在努力”
The last messages between the two of us is like, “I’m working on it.”
(拉黑联♥系♥人)
(拉黑)
然后我拉黑了他
And then I blocked him.
没什么好说的了
There was nothing else to say.
(你拉黑了这个联♥系♥人)
那时我记得他有我妈的电♥话♥
That’s when I remember he has my mom’s number.
嘿 你拉黑了我 我不知道是什么原因
Hey, you blocked me, I don’t know what is your reason.
我在找你 反正你也不想说话
I’m trying to reach you. You don’t want to talk anyway.
我想告诉你一件事 接受我的建议
I want to tell you something. Take my advice.
小心点
Just watch out.
因为万事皆有报应
Because with every action there will be a reaction.
我超级害怕
I got super scared.
但我妈妈更害怕
But my mom got even more scared.
我们打电♥话♥给挪威的警♥察♥ 因为他知道我的一切
We call the police in Norway, because he knows everything about me.
他有我所有的护照资料 我住的地方 我妈住的地方
He has all my passport details, where I was living, where my mom is living.
他在电♥话♥里跟她通过话 他知道我在哪里
He’s spoken to her on the phone. He knows where I am.
但警方似乎并不在乎
But the police didn’t seem to care.
我不知道他有什么能力
I don’t know what he is capable of.
我已经坐立不安好几天了
I’ve been on the edge for several days.
(美国运通账户明细)
我有这么多债主 我必须让他们每个人都知道
I had all these creditors. I had to let them know, each one of them.
不只是两个银行 大概有九个
It wasn’t just two banks. There were, like, nine of them.
(支付金额 53万6,583.98挪威克朗)
这种贷款的利息很高 它们会把我活吞了
For this kind of loan, the interest is so high, that they would just eat me alive.
(欠款)
我觉得自己快淹死了
I felt that I was just drowning.
就像是有人把我拖到了水底
It was like someone was just dragging me to the bottom.
我在这条路上开着车 看见一个拖车向我开过来
I was driving down this road, and I saw a trailer coming towards me,
我在想
and I was thinking…
“要是我把车开过去呢” 你知道吗
“What if I just take the car over,” you know?
然后撞上拖车 你知道吗
And just hit… just hit the trailer, you know?
那至少就完事了 你知道吗 然后我就害怕了
Then at least it’s done, you know? And that’s when I got scared.
那时我真的很害怕
That’s when I got really scared.
我把自己送进精神病房♥ 因为我不知道该怎么办
I put myself into a psychiatric ward because I didn’t know what to do.
我在家看到手♥机♥开始闪
I was at home, and I could see the phone started flashing.
我看到是西蒙 他给我发了新闻报道
I see it’s Simon, and he has sent me news articles.
(亿万富翁的儿子被卷进 以色列钻石走私案)
西蒙的父亲会被警方审问
Simon’s father is gonna be questioned by the police
有关一个大型钻石走私案
in a big diamond smuggling case.
西蒙家的人被逮捕了 也涉及到俄♥罗♥斯♥
Members of Simon’s family have gotten arrested. Russia is involved.
我给他打了电♥话♥
I give him a call.
听起来很可怕)
That sounds really scary…
他的声音很乱
He sounds all over the place.
他说警♥察♥介入了 他们关了所有账户 所有信♥用♥卡♥
He says police went in. They have shut down all accounts, all credit cards.
一个办公室里的女孩跳楼自杀了
One girl in the office literally jumped from the building and killed herself.
(该女子被发现死在))
But Simon says he doesn’t believe that this lady jumped off a building.
他相信是有人进去把她扔了下去
He believes that someone went in and threw her out.
我们没有别的选择 你知道)
We don’t have the options, you know, the…
我开始非常害怕 我在想 “到底是怎么回事”
And I’m getting so scared. I’m like, “What is really going on?”
他说现在的安全状况很糟糕
And he says that the security situation right now is really bad.
我经历了我人生中最糟糕的一晚
I have the worst night in my life.
几天后 我的手♥机♥把我吵醒了
A few days later, I can feel my phone buzzing.
西蒙发了很多信息
Simon is sending a lot of messages.
天啊 昨晚发生了什么事
Oh, my God, what happened last night?
有人试图刺杀我
Someone tried to stab me, and
所以彼得的头缝了几针
so Peter broke his hand.
天啊 你说有人刺杀你是什么意思 怎么回事
Jesus. What do you mean tried to stab you? What is going on?
西蒙说 “这是我的敌人策划的”
Simon said, “This is my enemies behind this.”
他很担心有人在追杀他
He was really concerned that someone was after him.
(语♥音♥信息)
然后我收到了他的语♥音♥信息
And then I get a voice note from him.
我想请你帮个忙
I want to ask you, uh, a favor.
“佩妮拉 我很不好意思 开口请你帮忙”
“Pernilla, I am really embarrassed to even ask you.”
“你可以借我三万美元吗”
“Would it be possible for me to borrow $30,000?”
这对我会有很大 很大的帮助
It would be a huge, huge, huge, huge, huge, huge help.
如果你能帮忙 请告诉我 太谢谢你了
Please let me know if you can do something. Thank you so much.
我没有三万美元可以借
I didn’t have $30,000 to spare.
我在妈妈家待了三个月
I’d been at my mom’s now for three months.
我有存款
I had my savings
但那是我用来给自己买♥♥公♥寓♥的钱
that was gonna go to buy myself a new apartment where I’m supposed to live.
但是 哪一个更重要
But, what is more important,
我朋友的安全状况 还是我买♥♥间公♥寓♥
my friend’s security situation or me buying an apartment?
(银行卡♥号♥♥)
谢谢你为我做的一切)
Thank you for everything you’ve done…
我在和他通电♥话♥的时候 进行了银行转账
And I make a bank transfer while I’m on the phone with him.
他很感谢 有我这么好的朋友可以相信
He’s really grateful to have such a good friend as me that he really can trust.
我躺在精神病院的床上 看着手♥机♥
I was laying in bed at the psychiatric ward, on my phone,
回顾和我见面的这些人 经历的更多细节
going through more details with the people that I had met.
我知道西蒙在撒谎 但其他人呢
I knew that Simon was lying. But what about the others?
彼得 那个保镖
Peter, the bodyguard.
如果都是假的 那他也骗我了吗
If it wasn’t real, then did he lie to me as well?
那个带孩子的女人是谁
Who is the woman with the kid?
那是西蒙的女儿吗
Was that Simon’s daughter?
我写信给美国运通卡
I write a message to Amex.
能不能再给我提供一些信息
Can you give me some more information?
他们告诉我谷歌♥希蒙·哈尤特 我会找到答案
They tell me to Google Shimon Hayut and that I will find some answers.
(谷歌♥搜索)
有一篇文章是芬兰语写的
There’s an article in Finnish.
(以色列“千万富翁”诈骗女性)
所以我点击了谷歌♥翻译
So I go into Google Translate.
(以色列“千万富翁”诈骗女性)
以色列的千万富翁诈骗女性
Israeli multi-millionaire that cheated on women.
搞什么
What the fuck?
(通过Tinder接触)
(私人飞机)
(奢华酒店)
(这名男子诈骗了数万))
早在2015年时 他就诈骗过三名芬兰女性
Back in 2015, he had been defrauding three Finnish women.
()三名芬兰女性)
她们没有透露名字 她们受到保护
They don’t give names. They are protected.
(持续危险)
(逃到伦敦)
他对一个女人说他是军♥火♥商
He was saying that he was in the weapons industry to one of the women.
对另一个女人说他是摩萨德特工
To another woman, he said he was a Mossad agent.
(被法庭判刑)坐了三年牢))
(严重欺诈)
太疯狂了 他进了监狱之后 他对社会的危害更大了
That’s insane. He goes to prison. He becomes even worse.
他们把一个带着新诈骗计划的犯人 就这样放了出来
They let out a guy that has almost been, like, cooking up a new plan.
(需要更多钱)
你知道他会继续不停地诈骗
You knew he would just continue, continue, continue.
(她失去了工作)
有谁能阻止他
Who’s gonna stop him?
(威胁)
(危险)
(害怕)
我必须阻止他
I had to stop him.
我要去找挪威最大的报社 VG