You’ve been great.
帮我一切
It’s all been great.
别提那个了
Don’t mention it.
伙计们 你们疯了吗
Guys, are you crazy?
外面这么冷
It’s freezing.
亲爱的 盖上这个
Baby, put this on.
高梅兹 这
Gomez, this…
这是男人之间的秘密
This is just man and man.
亨利
Henry.
不要
No.
不要
No.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come on.
你为什么还让我邀请了这么多人
Why did you let me invite all these people?
我不想让你独自面对一切
I don’t want you to be alone.
什么都不会改变
It won’t change anything.
我不会放弃
I would not give up
我们在一起的每一秒
One second of our life together.
我就知道我肯定打中了
I knew I clipped it.
但我看不到任何痕迹
But I don’t see any tracks.
去那边找找吧
Yeah. Let’s try it over here.
-克莱尔 克莱尔 -我爱你胜过一切
– Clare. Clare. – I love you more than anything.
我爱你 我永远都如此爱你
I love you. I’ll always love you.
在这待着
Stay here.
亲爱的
Oh, my sweetie.
爸爸
Daddy.
我爱你
I love you.
爸爸
Daddy.
阿尔芭
Alba.
爸爸 我就知道我会再遇见你的 我就知道
Daddy, I knew I’ll see you again. I knew it!
你几岁了
How old are you?
现在是什么时候
When is this?
-我九岁了 -你九岁了
– I’m 9. – You’re 9?
你妈妈还是会留下衣服给我吗
And you’re mom still leaves clothes?
她说一切还未成定局
She said you’ll never know.
记得麦克斯和罗萨吗
You remember Max and Rosa, don’t you?
高梅兹的孩子
Gomez’s kids.
他们已经这么大了
They are so grown up.
跑回家去
Run back to the house you guys.
跟妈妈说他来了
Tell mom he’s here.
让她来
Tell her to come.
-走 -等等我
– Let’s go. – Wait up!
告诉我你和妈妈相遇的故事吧
Tell me the story of how you and mama met.
她以前没告诉你吗
Doesn’t she tell you?
她讲过 但不像你讲的
She does. But not like you do.
就是在这片草地
Well, it was right here in this meadow.
晴朗的一天
And one fine day,
你妈妈还只有那么一点儿大
Your mom was just a tiny little thing,
跑到了这片空地 有个男人在那
Goes out to the clearing and there was a man there…
没穿衣服
With no clothes.
什么都没穿
Not a stitch on him.
在她给了他一条
And after she gives him a blanket
她碰巧带来的毯子之后
She happens to be carrying.
他说自己是时间旅行者
He explains to her that he’s a time traveller.
至今
Now.
我仍不知道为什么
For some reason, I’ll never understand.
她就相信了我
She believes them.
因为这是真的
Cause it’s true.
亨利
Henry!
-我要走了 -不 爸爸 唱歌♥吧
– I’m going. – No, daddy. Sing!
我不会唱歌♥
I can’t sing.
-你从什么时候回来 -39岁
– Where are you from? – 39.
阿尔芭还是个小婴儿 我们在家里 很快乐
Alba is just a baby. We’re in the house. We’re happy.
你为什么不告诉我你要来这儿
Why don’t you tell me you’re coming, I”ll…
我会在这等你的
I would be here waiting.
我不想让你等
I didn’t want you to wait.
我不想让你终生等待
I don’t want you spend your life waiting.
我爱你
I love you.
我不能停留
I can’t stay.
我知道
I know.
有时候他躲在树丛中
Sometimes he’s in the trees,
计划着什么时候出来给我个惊喜
Deciding when to come out and surprising me.
当我还是个小女孩的时候 我经常这样想
I used to think that when I’m a little girl
他总是在我周围 就算他不在的时候
That he was always here even when he wasn’t.
我猜他在的 难道不是吗
I guess he is, isn’t he?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!