Yeah.
一切顺利
Everything will be okay.
保持呼吸
Keep breathing.
-使劲 -加油
– Push. – Keep going.
-加油 -加油
– Come on. – Come on.
加油
Go!
恭喜你了 她真漂亮
Congratulations. She’s beautiful.
天哪
Oh my god.
亨利
Henry?
你知道阿尔正在跟谁玩吗
Do you know who Al’s playing with?
是阿尔芭
It’s Alba.
我知道 但她和谁在一起
Yes, but who’s she with?
你的女儿
Your daughter.
她们两个都是你的女儿
They’re both your daughters.
她是个时间旅行者
She’s time traveller.
这是不是太奇怪了
Is it too weird?

No.
是有点不可思议
It’s kinda magical.
阿尔芭呢
Where’s Alba?
她走了
She’s gone.
亲爱的 你想谈谈这事吗
Honey, you wanna talk about it?

No.
需要再来点吗
Do you want again?
-不了 -真不要吗
– No. – Sure?
你们说了什么
What was that about?
什么什么
What was what?
她为什么那么失落
Why is she so upset?
我想她只会伤心一会儿
She was just sad for a minute, I guess.
她知道什么
Okay, what did she know?
告诉我 要不然我会
Tell me, or I’ll…
我会想象最糟的事
I’ll imagine the worst.
那就想吧
Go ahead to imgaine then.
反正你都会想的
You gonna do it anyway.
你还好吧
You’re alright?
谢谢
Thanks.
你的生日开心吗
Did you have a nice birthday?
亲爱的
Baby,
你要知道 如果有事困扰你
You know, if something’s bothering you,
你永远可以告诉妈妈
You can always tell mommy.
不 我不能
No, I can’t.
为什么不能
Why not?
因为爸爸告诉我不能
Because Daddy told me not to.
你爱爸爸
I knew you love Daddy.
但有些时候爸爸可能是错的
But some times Daddy could be wrong.
你想要告诉我是怎么回事吗
You wanna tell me what it is?
没关系的
It’s okay if you do.
-你保证吗 -我保证
– You promise? – I promise.
爸爸要死了
Daddy’s going to die.
谁跟你说的
Who told you that?
阿尔芭告诉我的
Alba told me.
她跟你这么说的
She did?
她告诉我爸爸会在我五岁的时候死去
She told me that daddy would die when I’m 5 years old.
阿尔芭告诉我
Alba told me
你在她五岁的时候会死去
That you die when she’s 5 years old.
那天你躺在走廊里
The day that you landed in the hallway,
你被枪击了
You were shot.
是那个时候吗
That’s it.
是吗
Isn’t it?
你被打中了
You get shot.
我真的不知道
I honestly don’t know. I…
我很害怕
I’m scared.
-它死了 -为什么
– It’s dead. – But why?
这是自然规律
It’s what happens.
出生 成长 衰老 死亡
We’re born, we live and then when we get old, we just die.
他怎么会在♥十♥月♥份就冻成这样
How on earth that he get hypothermia in October?
你要让他们在这里工作
I need to let them do their work here.
他说有些人在追他
He said that some guys were chasing him.
天在下雪
It was snowing.
他进了一节车厢
And he got into a car train
之后有人走向他然后他们
And then somebody walked to him and they…
他们会保住他的腿的
They are going to save his foot.
他得坐上几个月的轮椅
And he’s gonna be in a wheel chair for a few months
但之后就会好的
But he’s gonna be alright.
他得能走
He has to be able to walk.
他得能跑
He has to be able to run.
如果他不能跑
If he can’t run,
爸爸
Daddy.
你要死了吗
Are you dying?

No.
你以后就一直会在这椅子上坐着了吗
Are you going to have to be in this chair from now on?
只坐一会儿 亲爱的
Only for a little while, honey.
现在事情发生的很频繁 亲爱的
Things are happening fast now, honey.
我总穿越
I’m travelling a lot.
可能是因为他们给我吃止痛剂的缘故
Might be because of what they give me for the pain.
试着留下 爸爸
Try to stay, daddy.
你是怎么做到的
What are you doing?
当我觉得要离去
When I feel like I’m going,
我就唱歌♥
I sing.
我对我自己唱歌♥
I sing to myself.
让我们试试
Let’s try that.
克莱尔
Clare.
克莱尔
Clare.
有一天这会变得顺手的
This would come in handy one day.
亲爱的 你要去感受
Now you need to feel it honey.
它会告诉你什么时候应该转动
It will tell you when to twist.
这才是我的女儿
Oh! That’s my girl.
这闻起来太香了 妈妈
This smells great, mommy.
好了 这个做好了 拿过去
Okay, that’s ready. Tray it over.
别忘了料汤
Don’t forget the base soup.
多洒点
Be generous.
有点烫
It’s kinda hot.
多洒点
Lots.
小心点
Be careful.
好啦 把它放进去 搞定
There you go. Okay, turn in. Done!
大家快看 下雪了
Look, everyone. It’s snowing.
亲爱的 你的外套
Oh honey. Your coat!
-哇 -真漂亮
– Wow! – It’s beautiful.
我们今晚可以拆礼物吗
Can we open the presents tonight?
什么礼物
What presents?
圣诞老人不会在你睡着之前来的
Santa doesn’t come till you’re asleep.
我已经看过那个壁橱了
I already looked in the closet.
阿尔芭 那个壁橱锁了
Alba, that closet was locked.
圣诞节是在早晨
Christmas is in the morning.
那是规定
That’s the rule.
平安夜是没有礼物的
No presents on Christmas Eve.
那我们到底要干什么
What on earth are we going to do?
圣诞快乐 谢谢 爸爸 爸爸
Merry Christmas. Thank you. Daddy, daddy.
需要我帮你拿杯饮料吗
Can I get you a drink.
-不了 我自己来吧 -好的
– No, I’ll get it. – Okay.
高梅兹 出来一下
Hey Gomez. Come outside for a minute.
为什么 外面很冷
Why? It’s cold out there.
别像个老头子一样 快 就出来一下
Don’t be an old man. Come on. Just take a second.
怎么
What’s the…
怎么了
What’s up?
就想为一切道谢 哥们
Just wanna say thanks for everything, man.
你是个不折不扣的好朋友
You have been a great friend.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
今晚有些事要发生
Something might happen tonight. Alright?
只有一条腿好用 你知道的
It’s one leg, you know.
我总惹你生气
I’ve always been a pain in the ass.
你总是帮我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!