The fire place
还有楼梯 多漂亮
That staircase, it’s so handsome.
还有这瓷砖地 招人喜爱
The white tile floor. Love that.
克莱尔
Clare
这就是我们的家了
We’re home.
看到那个车♥库♥吗 是你的工作室
See the garage? It’s your studio.
过来 过来
Come on, come on.
快来看看
Come on.
这是花♥园♥ 那边是我的工作室
So here’s the garden and over there is my studio.
一切还好吧
All things gone okay. Yes?
-要薄荷吗 -要
– Mint? – Yes
黑色的给你
and black for you.
-三个还是要更多 -三个就够
– Three or more if you want? – Three is good.
它踢我了 马特在踢我
It’s kicking. Matt’s kicking.
你知道你什么时候会死吗
Do you know when you’re going to die?
不知道
No
我从没见过更老的你
I’ve never seen you older.
我从没见过超过40多岁的你
I’ve never seen you older than 40 something.
从没有
Never.
可能是你停止了 可能是你停止穿梭了
Maybe you stop. Maybe you stop travelling.
有人 有人找到了治疗的方法
Somebody… somebody finds a cure.
肯定会有种对你起作用的药
There must be some kinda drug you can take.
肯定会有某个人
There’s gonna be someone.
某种东西 某种东西能帮助你
Something… something that can help.
我们有宝宝了
We’re having a baby.
什么
What?
我觉得现在是时候
I think it’s time
是时候该你去找肯德里克医生了
It’s time you find Dr. Kendrick.
你怎么找到我的
How did you say you found me?
当我老一点的时候
When I’m older,
我穿越回去见我的老婆
I travel back in time to see my wife
她还是个小女孩
which is a little girl.
她说我提到过肯德里克医生
She says I mentioned to Dr. Kendrick.
我在芝加哥这片找到了三个
I found three in the Chicago area.
一个在五官科 一个在儿科
One in the ENT, one in the pediatrics
我是遗传学家
I’m a geneticist.
而我的基因不正常
And I have a genetic abnormally.
被称作慢性损伤
It’s callled chrono-impairment.
很显然这是你想出来的名字
That’s a term you came up with apparently.
这都是她告诉我的
It’s what she said.
当然现在我提到了
Of course now I mentioned it,
你会这样称呼它 很难说哪一个先出现
You will call it that, it will be harder to tell which came first.
你看 这就是时间旅行者的事情
You see that’s the thing about time traveller.
是我的学生让你来这么干吗
Did my student put you up to this
因为 老兄 你太棒了
because, man, you are good.
我的天
Oh god.
你骗到我了
You got me.
我就知道这肯定是浪费时间
I know this must be a waste of my time.
等一下 等等
Wait a minute. Wait here.
亨利 等等
Henry, wait.
孩子没了
I lost the baby.
肯德里克
Kendrick!
德坦布尔先生
Mr. Detamble.
我老婆流产了
My wife has a miscarriage.
我很抱歉
I am very sorry about that.
但我不知道我能帮到你什么
But I don’t see what I can do to help.
如果孩子也像我一样是个时间旅行者呢
What if the baby is a time traveller like me?
如果我们有相同的异常基因呢
What if we have the same genetic abnormally?
如果孩子只是穿越出了子♥宫♥呢
What if it travelled out of the womb?
你需要帮助
You need help.
但这种帮助我无法给与你
Not that kinda help I can give you.
我要怎么证明给你看
How can I prove it to you?
你没法证明
You can’t.
这是无稽之谈
It’s impossible.
我们就做一个测试
We’ll just do one test.
如果你什么也没发现 好的
If you don’t find anything, fine.
我不会再烦你 你可以继续你的生活
I’ll leave you alone and you can go back to your life.
我要叫保安了
I’m calling security.
大奖
The grand
伯格大奖
The burger grand
你递交申请了吗
Have you apply for it yet?
你怎么知道的
How did you find out about that?
你去过
You went.
我们要开始第一阶段了 大概要10分钟
We’re going to start the first series. It will takes about 10 minutes.

Oh shit!
你的大脑
Your brain
在穿越的时候
admit a blast
产生了类似癫痫症状
of electromagnetic engergy a kin to an epileptics
的电磁能反应
right at the moment you travel.
你可以从这看出来
And you can see it right here.
现在有一种抗癫痫药我们可以用
Now there a drugs for epilepsy we can use.
但是
But,
这类药都对胎儿太过刺♥激♥
all of these drugs are way to strong for a fetus.
但实际上 这跟造成流产的状况差不多
If in deed, it is a similar condition which is causing the miscarriage.
我现在怀孕十周了
I’m 10 weeks in now
我们从来没有坚持这么久过
And we’ve never been that far long.
所以可能孩子并不会穿越
So maybe the baby isn’t gonna travel.
我们会知道的
We’ll going to find out
我们要看看亨利的基因密♥码♥
We’ll going to take a look at Henry’s genetic code
我们要看看基因群
We would like to take a look at the clot genes
然后我也要对胎儿进行同样的检测
and then I would like to run the same test on the fetus
不用担心 这是非侵入性的细胞提取
Not to worry, it’s a non-invasive extraction of cell
但可能我们会得到一些办法
But perhaps we’ll get some sort of indication
能让你足月生产
is how to bring you to full term
亲爱的 醒醒
Honey, wake up
你在流血
You’re bleeding
我们可以领养
We could adopt
我想在此生要一件平常的东西
What’s wrong with me wanting
这有什么错
one normal thing in my life?
我想当妈妈
I wanna be a mother
我想要孩子 你的孩子
I wanna bear a child, your child
为什么我不能有孩子
Why can’t I have that?
我从没见过我们有孩子
I’ve never seen us with a baby
从没有 我曾去过未来但我从没见过
Never. I travelled to the future and I’ve never seen it
我 我不想听这些
I, I don’t wanna hear that
-你听见医生说的了 你会 -别说了
– You heard what the doctor said. You’ll put yourself…- Stop
你没事吧 亨利
You’re okay, Henry?
只是例行公事
Just to be official about this
我需要最后再问你一次
I need to ask you one last time
你确定你要这么做吗
You’re sure you wanna do this?
是的是的 我已经签字了
Yeah. Yeah. I’ve signed the papers.
是的 我知道
Yeah, i know.
但是
But Umh
但在我看来这是你单方决定
The set to me is really one party of the decision.
是的 这次是的
Yeah, this time it is.
你没事吧
You alright?
-需要叫人吗 -不用了
– Need to call someone? -No.
亨利
Henry!
亨利 怎么了
Hey! What’s the matter?
我现在真不想在这
I don’t really feel like being here right now.
是因为我吗
Is it me?
不是的
No.
我做了一些事情
I did something.
很难 你不会喜欢的
It was hard, you won’t like it.
你做什么了
What did you do?
你不会喜欢的
You won’t like it.
那你为什么还做
Then why did you do it?
为了停止我们的争吵
To stop us from fighting.
我们争吵吗
We’re fighting?
为什么
Why?
何时 什么时候 你可以

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!