I just hope that no one notices the grey hair.
也没时间刮胡子了
Not gotta have the time to shave either.
不知道他们在干嘛
I don’t know what they off to.
祝你幸福 宝贝
Good luck, darling.
他头发花白了
He’s got a gray hair.
你搞什么鬼
What the hell.
别诅咒 我们要结婚了
Don’t swear. We’re getting married.
今天 我们聚集于此
We are gather here today
参加亨利和克莱尔的婚礼
to celebrate the marriage of Henry and Clare.
在上帝面前 由在场家人和朋友见证
In the presence of family and friends and before god,
他们彼此交换誓言
They exchange this vows
上帝作证 从今以后
To heaven to hold from this day forward
无论贫穷或富有
For richer or for poorer,
顺境与逆境
For better or for worse,
健康或疾病
In sickness and in health.
现在 我想请
And now, I would like to invite my
我的爱女
lovely daughter and my
和我的新婿
gallon new son-in-law,
步入舞池
To the dance floor.
你好 陌生人
Howdy, stranger.
抱歉 我错过了婚礼仪式
Sorry I missed the ceremony.
你没错过
You didn’t.
你希望我是他吗
Do you wish I was him.
你就是他
But you are.
怀疑我是否发现了更大的秘密
Wonder if I found a bigger myst.
我想只要你愿意
I think you are allow to marry same person
和同一个人结多少次婚都行
as many times as you want.
你终于来了
Finally.
克莱尔
Clare!
除了我还能是谁
Who do you expect?
我给你带了个火鸡腿
I brought you a turkey leg.
我家厨师做的火鸡是这附近最棒的
Our cook cook the best turkey around.
人们都这么说
Well, that’s what everyone said anyway.
我爸爸把它留做午饭
My dad was saving it for lunch.
但他总是忽视我 所以 我觉得他不配吃
He’s been ignoring me. So, I didn’t really think he deserve it.
他也忽视我妈妈
He’s been ignoring my mom, too.
艾丽西亚说 他们这次真该离婚
Alicia says they’re really gotta get a divorce this time.
他们不会的
They are not.
你之前从没跟我说过这些
You’ve never told me anything like that before.
不想让你杞人忧天
I don’t want you to worry if you don’t have to.
也许他们该离婚
Maybe they should get a divorce.
是啊
Yeah.
或许
Maybe.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
是的 我结婚了
Yes, I am.
你妻子也是时间旅行者吗
Is your wife a time traveller?
不 还好不是
No, no. Thank god.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
是的
Yes.
非常爱她
Very much.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
没什么 只是希望你娶的人是我
Nothing. I just hoping you’re married to me.
你有没有想过
Did you ever think about time
时间消逝
goes out and
只关乎时间本身
pass is the business of time.
我刚才和你在草地里
I was with you in the meadow.
真的吗
You were?
你嫉妒我的妻子
You are jealous of my wife.
我以前是
I was.
我过去
I used to
常常劝慰自己
Trying to convince myself that you were
你会娶个满脸胡子的大肥婆
Married to someone else fat and with mustache
我就喜欢那样的
Well that is my type.
-好极啦 谢谢 -不客气
– That’s great. Current thanks. – You’re welcome.
亲爱的
Honey.
查理 抓住他
Get him, Charlie.
回来 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Come back here, you son of the bitch!
你回来了
You’re back!
我错过圣诞节了吗
Did I missed Christmas?
是的 也错过新年了
Yeah. And new year.
亨利 你消失两周了
Henry, you have been gone two weeks.
我回不来
I couldn’t get back.
我想尽办法
I’ve tried everything.
甚至把自己灌醉想要回来
Even get drunk to trigger it.
猜也知道没用
Guess that didn’t work.
我要出去了
I have to go.
现在吗
Now?
-我刚回来 -我知道
– I just got here. – I know.
我两周内要举办展览
But I have a show in two weeks.
杰瑞米给我提供工作场地
Jeremy give me the space to work in.
这地方太小了 我没法在这里工作
I mean this place is too small. I can’t work here anymore.
亨利 我的生活不能因为你的消失而停止
Henry, my life doesn’t stop because you’re gone.
我从没这样想过
I never say it did.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk about this?
谈什么 我这两周都在等你和我谈谈
Talk? I have been here for two weeks wanting to talk to you.
你想谈什么
What do you wanna talk about?
谈我坐在这等你有多难受吗
How bad it feels to sit here and wait for you?
我要去工作了
I’m going to work.
-我们总是错过 -错过什么
– We’ll never make it on time. – On time for what?
在美国某处 奇迹将要发生
Some where in America, moments from now,
将会诞生下一位百万富翁
There could be a new multi-millionaire.
亨利 你干什么 我们不能进来
Henry, what are you doing? You can’t be in here.
-你得看看 -电视辐射会让你穿越的
– You have to watch. – The TV set is gonna set you off.
我要你看点东西
You have to watch something.
那是什么
What’s that?
你只要盯着那五个白色球就好 看吧
…All you have to do is match all the five white balls. Come on.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我们前五位中奖号♥码是
Our first winning five number is…
下一个
Up next.
也许是23
Maybe 23.
下一个可能是32
Or even a 32?
下一个是32
32 is next.
不会是40吧
Couldn’t possible a 40.
接下来是40
Follow by 40.
可能不是12
That shouldn’t be a 12.
最后一个数是12
And the last number is… a 12.
这是本期中奖号♥码
So here are your winning numbers.
-17 23 32 40和12 -我刚刚中了五百万
– 17,23,32,40 and 12. – I just won 5 million dollars.
你不能这么做
You can’t do that.
这是欺诈
It’s cheating.
好吧
Okay.
那咱们就撕了它
Let’s strip it up

No!
我这种情况有很多坏处
Look, there are many down sides of my condition.
这件事算是个福利
Okay. This is not one of them.
每个房♥间都有细致的水泥墙
Exquisite plaster work every room of the house.
多美啊
Isn’t it gorgeous?
这不是我们的家
This is not it.
-但我喜欢啊 -你会更喜欢另一个
– But I like it. – You’ll like another one more.
看看这壁炉
Just look at the fireplace.
真让人惊叹
Its got the wow factor.
看这细节 看这结构
The details, the architecture,
还有这窗户 美极了
The windows, spectacular.
不是这间
No, not the one.
谢谢
Thank you.
看看这风景 你不想在此享受春日美景吗
Just look at this landscaping, won’t you love to see it in the spring?
这比其他地方要小一点
That was a little smaller than the other places that people charge.
这幢房♥子的正门实际在后面
Now the main entrance of this house is actually torn into rare
正对着一个美丽的花♥园♥
Where there is a charming garden.
看看这些装饰
But look at these features
这壁炉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!