What’s the date?
你问这什么意思
What do… what do you mean what’s the date?
现在是哪年
What year?
你这又是什么意思
What do you mean ‘what year’?
算了 我去找些衣服
Forget it. I gonna get some clothes.
是的 这才是你该干的事
Yeah. The things now working for ya.
你这是做什么
What are you doing now?
撬锁
Pick a lock.
关门
Close the door.
能告诉我究竟是怎么回事吗
You wanna tell me what the hell is going on here?
你想干吗
What do you want?
说真的
Seriously.
如果你有麻烦
Hey, you know, if you have a problem,
或许我能帮忙
maybe I can help.
没错
Yeah, right.
听着 我一点儿都不在乎你
Look, I don’t give a shit about you.
但我在乎克莱尔
But, Clare, I care about.
所以干吗不告诉我这究竟是怎么回事
So why don’t you just tell me what the hell this is all about.
你想知道吗
You wanna know?
那我告诉你
I’m gonna tell you.
因为我们将会是长久的朋友
Cause you and I are gonna be friends for a long time.
所以你现在也该知道
So you might as well know now.
知道什么
Know what?
我看上去老了点吧
I look older, right?
因为我确实老了
It’s because I am.
我从未来回到今晚
I’ve come back to this night from the future.
我是时间旅行者
I’m time traveller.
天呐 你疯了
Oh my god, you’re out of your mind.
我六岁就开始这样
It started when I was six years old.
我发生痉挛
I have fits
我就会消失
I disappear.
我能够穿越时空
I travel through time.
我从2003年回到今晚
I’ve come to this night from the year 2003.
现在是哪年
What year is this?
1995年 我没听明白
1995. then I don’t get this…
我迷失在时间里
I got dislocated in time.
我不知道接下来会发生什么
I never know what else gonna happen
也不知道我将去往何方
or where I’m gonna end up.
入室偷盗
After breaker inner
偷别人的衣服
Steal clothes from the first person I see.
你能想到的坏事我都干过
You name it, I’ve done it.
你有什么麻烦吗
There’s something wrong with you?
是的 是有些麻烦
Yeah, there is.
不过我在乎克莱尔超出你的想象
But I care about Clare more than you can possibly imagine.
所以这一点你不用担心
So you don’t have to worry about that.
那我就安心了
Hey, I’m reassured.
以后 查丽丝会和我结婚吗
Listen, in the future, will Charisse and I get married?
我会秃顶吗
Do I go bald?
查丽丝会秃顶吗
Do Charisse go bald?
听着 我不会透露你将来的生活
Look, I’m not going to tell you things about your life.
通晓万事会让你发疯的
Knowing stuff now and then makes you crazy.
知道吗 你满嘴疯话
You’re full of shit, you know that?
过会儿你可就不这么想了
You won’t think that in a minute.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? Why is that?
-查丽丝出去了 -亨利在吗
– Charisse is out. – Henry here?
不在 他在图书馆
No, he’s at the library.
克莱尔 别嫁给他
Don’t marry him, Clare.
什么
What?
千万别嫁给亨利 好吗
Just don’t marry Henry, okay?
他还没向我求婚
He doesn’t ask me yet.
你知道我什么意思
Yeah, you know what I’m talking about.
我爱他
I love him.
坐下
Here.
我昨晚在港口看到他了
I saw him last night at the deck.
就一小会儿
Barely last.
他先是在巷子里打一个人
Firstly, he beats up a guy in the alley
后来我们一起盗窃了海军商店
And then we burglarize the army navy store.
然后他说他是时间旅行者
And then, he tells me he’s a time travelller.
他能穿越
You know, he travels through
时空
Time.
那你相信他吗
And did you believe him?
他在我面前消失后我就信了
Not until he disappeared right in front of me.
知道吗 他就那么消失了
You know, like he just disappeared.
是啊 这是个问题
Yeah, it’s a problem.
你是说你都知道吗
Are you saying you know about this?
我知道这事
I’ve known for
很长时间了
A very long time.
听着 我不知道到底会发生什么
Okay. Look, I don’t know what the hell is going on, alright.
而我也不想知道怎么发生的
And I really don’t need to know how the whole thing works,
因为我不在乎
Cause I don’t care.
但就假装一会儿
But, you know, just presuming,
我们没疯
For a second that we are not out of our freaking mind,
其实亨利的秉性
Whatever Henry has is uh…
不好
Is not good.
我毕生都在等他
I’ve waiting for him for my entire life.
而现在他就在我身边
Now he’s here.
木已成舟
I mean it’s already happened.
即使我想改也改不了
that I couldn’t even change it if I wanted to.
你比我想的还糟糕
Well, you were more awful than I thought.
也许我现在也是
Maybe I am.
他偷了我的钱包
He stoled my wallet!
停车
Stop the train!
不好意思
Excuse me.
请问你是安尼特·德坦布尔吗
Are you in that Annette Detamble?
是的
Yes.
我爱你
I love you.
我说的是你的作品
I mean your work.
你的歌♥喉
Your singing.
你有一副好嗓子
You have a great voice.
谢谢 我很高兴
Thank you. I appreciate that.
一般人们认不出我
People don’t usually recognise me.
至少在地铁里没有
Not in the subway anyway.
我叫亨利
My name’s Henry.
真有趣
How funny.
我儿子也叫亨利
I have a son named Henry.
不过他才三岁
But he’s just three.
我遇见一个女孩儿
I met a girl
只有和她在一起
Since I’ve been with her,
我才会有安全感
I feel safe.
打从我记事以后就没有过这种感觉
I haven’t felt that way for a long time. Not since I was a kid.
真希望她能听到你唱歌♥
I wish she could hear you sing.
也许会有那么一天
Maybe she will one day.
见到你真的很高兴
I’m really glad I met you.
我也是
I’m glad I met you too.
你一定要向那名女孩表达心意
Make sure that girl knows how you feel about her
你儿子非常爱你
Your son loves you very much.
我知道
I know.
有人吗
Hello?

Dad?
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我担心你
I was worried.
我给你打了很多次电♥话♥
I called you several times.
我身体不舒服
I’ve been ill.
我给乐团打过电♥话♥
I called the Orchestra.
他们说你九月份就开始请病假
They told me you’ve been on a sick leave since September.
八月
August.
这样子很难拉小提琴
Makes it hard to play a violin.
这样没用
That’s not gonna help.
当然有用
Sure it does.
你要喝一杯吗
Want one?
不 我戒酒了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!