My God. What’s happened to you?
天啊 你在干什么?
I’ve been…I’ve been working.
我在工作
You remember that? You used to care about your work.
你还记得吗 你以前也很在乎工作的
I care more about my life. And yours.
我在乎的是我的生活 还有你的
I came by the house every day after the funeral…
丧礼之后我每天过来这里
and everyweek and every other month.
之后一周来一次 两个月来一次
Then I stopped coming. Did you even notice?
然后再也没有过来了 你可曾注意到?
It hurt me, Alex… very much. Then why are you here now?
艾玛的死 我也非常难过 那你还来干吗?
There are some things I have to say you may not like hearing I know. I know.
有件事我必须告诉你可能不是很中听 我知道 我知道
You’re concerned. I know. I hear it from Mrs. Watchit every day.
你很关心我,我知道. 我从瓦琪太太那儿知道.
But really…I need you to go.
不过…请你走吧
I won’t leave. Not with you hiding down here. I’m not hiding.
我不走 你在逃避 我没有逃避
You know that’s what it is. Mrs. Watchit says you’re in here all hours…day and night.
瓦琪太太说你每天足不出户
Alex, will you please stand still and look at me!
亚力 请你站好 看着我!
It wasn’t your fault.
艾玛的死不是你的错
No. It wasn’t my fault.
当然不是 不是我的错
Maybe we should blame Mrs. Watchit for picking up the ring from thejeweler.
或许该怪瓦琪太太是她到珠宝店去挑的戒指
Or the jeweler for making it.
或许该怪那些做珠宝的人
Or the poor bastard who tore the stone from the earth.
或者那些把宝石从地里挖出来的贫穷的混♥蛋♥
Maybe I should blame you for introducing me to Emma in the first place. Yes.
或许我该怪你 你不该介绍艾玛认识我
Alexander, nothing will ever change what happened.
亚力山大已发生的事无法改变
No, you’re wrong, because I will change it.
不 你错了 我会改变的
David, I appreciate your concern. I do.
大卫 谢谢你的关心 真的
But I ask you to have faith in me.
你要对我有信心
Well, I…I want to have faith in you, Alex, but…
我想对你有信心 但是…
Wha…What are… What are you doing here?
你到底在干吗?
I’ll tell you what. Why don’t you come by for dinner in a week, and I’ll show you?
这样吧 下礼拜找个时间过来吃饭 我会让你知道的
Why don’t you come home with me now? Molly… Did you not hear me, David?
现在跟我回家 茉莉… 你没听到我说的吗?
I can’t leave when I’m so close.
我现在走不开 实验快成功了
All right. We’ll continue this conversation in a week.
好吧 下礼拜找时间再谈
In a week, we’ll never even have had this conversation.
下礼拜 我们甚至可能没有这次谈论了.
Ah. Thank you, my good man.
谢了 老兄
You’re early. That’s a first.
你早到了 这倒是头一回
I wanted to see you.
我想早点见到你
Well, where are they?
东西在哪?
What? The flowers.
什么? 花啊
You promised me flowers tonight. Don’t you even remember?
你说今晚要买♥♥花送我 你忘了吗?
You never cease to surprise me.
你老是给我惊喜
Emma, I need to talk toyou.
艾玛 我有事情要跟你说
Shall we walk through the park? No!
我们到公园走走 不
No.
不
No. Let’s go into the city.
不行 我们到市区逛逛
Alex, what is it? Nothing. Let’s just hurry.
亚力 怎么啦? 没事 快点
Running along is all very well for you. You’re not wearing a corset.
你们男人跑起来很方便 你又不用穿束腹
Bleecker Street, and be quick about it.
布力克街 快点
Now you’re all gallant.
现在你又恢复工作了
Professor, you’re shivering. I hope you’re not coming down with something.
教授 你在发抖 你该不会生病了
No, no. I’m fine.
不 不 我好得很
I’m wonderful. I’m walking down the street with you again.
又能和你在街上散步
But we took a walk three days ago.
可是我们三天前才在一起散步
Well, not like this. Never like this.
不 这不一样 完全不一样
Heavens, look at that car. Oh, I’ve seen it.
天 你看那车 我看过了
Now I know you’re ill. You’re passing up the chance to explore some new gadget.
我觉得你真的生病了 你居然对新东西没兴趣研究
It’s only a machine. Alexander, tell me what’s going on.
不过是机器罢了 亚力山大 你到底怎么啦?
Is something wrong? No.
怎么回事? 没事
No. Emma, listen to me.
不 艾玛 听着
I need to leave you now, but I want you to go straight home and stay there.
我先要离开 我要你马上回家 待着不要出门
I promise you I’ll come by sometime later tonight, and I won’t make any sense.
我晚点会过去找你 而且我会变得有点奇怪
I’ll be all upset that you didn’t meet me in the park, but you must trust me.
我会因为你在公园失约而生气 不过你一定要相信我
Everything will be all right.
我保证一切都会没事的
Just know how much I love you, how much I’ll always love you.
只要你相信我爱你 我永远会这么爱你
All right.
好吧
But first, where are my flowers?
可是 我的花呢?
Flowers it is.
那里就有花
Wait right there. Don’t move.
你在这儿等着 不要乱跑
Oh, can I help you, sir? Yes, a dozen roses. White.
需要什么? 先生 一打白玫瑰
No, no. Red. Look out!
不 不 红的 小心
Easy. Easy.
当心点
I’m looking for Professor Hartdegen.
我找亚力教授
Alex, I’m…I’m so sorry.
亚力…我很遗憾
This was not supposed to happen. Of course not.
不应该发生这种事 当然不应该
I know there’s nothing I can say. We were out of the park, Philby.
我知道说什么都无法安慰你 我们都离开公园了
We were safe.
我们都到了安全地方了
Why can’t I change it?
为什么我还是改变不了过去?
I could come back a thousand times.
我可以回到过去一千次
See her die a thousand ways.
看着她一千种死法
I don’t…I don’t understand.
我不知道你在说什么
I can’t find the answer here.
在这儿我找不到答案
Not here.
不是这里
Not now.
不是现在
The future is now.
未来就是现在
Certain restrictions apply. Blackout periods on availability subject to change.
申请是有限制的 有利用价值的时期是有所改变的
For full details, contact lunarleisureliving.com.
详细资料和当地联♥系♥
Hi, friends. The latest update from Lunar Leisure Living.
各位 以下是月球度假生活最新资讯
Our engineers are currently preparing for the first 20-megaton detonation…
我们的工程师藉以引爆两千万顿炸♥药♥
to create the subterranean living chambers for Lunar Leisure Living.
创造月球休闲度假村开♥发♥计划所需要的地下生活空间
Imagine fishing in our fully-stocked Sea of Tranquility,
想象你可以在宁静海中钓鱼
golfing on our championship course, home ofthe Neil Armstrong Open.
在阿曼斯特丹公开赛的球场上享受挥杆之乐
Fifteen-hundred-yard drives? Whoa-ho, no problem!
开球达1500码 没问题
At one-sixth Earth’s gravity, you’re guaranteed to get back on the dance floor.
只有地球引力六分之一的重力让你再度活蹦乱跳
So contact Lunar Leisure Living today to reserve your own little piece of heaven,
现在就马上和月球度假村联络为您预约一处自己的天堂
because the future is now.
因为未来就是现在
Certain restrictions apply. Blackout periods on availability subject to change.
申请是有限制的 有利用价值的时期是有所改变的
For full details, contact lunarleisureliving.com.
名额有限 详细内容请洽…
Hey. Hel lo.
嘿 哈罗
Nice suit.
衣服很好看
Very retro.
很复古
Thank you.
谢谢
Bet that makes a hell of a cappuccino.
冲出来的卡布奇诺应该很好喝
That thing.
那个咖啡机
I’ll see you.
再见
Hi, friends. The latest update from Lunar Leisure Living.
各位 以下是月球度假生活最新资讯
Our engineers are currently preparing for the first 20-megaton detonation…
我们的工程师藉以引爆两千万顿炸♥药♥
to create the subterranean living chambers for Lunar Leisure Living.
创造月球休闲度假村开♥发♥计划所需要的地下生活空间
All right. Attention, everyone.
各位同学 大家集♥合♥好
Class 23, could we gather, please? Our next stop is Antiquities.
23班 你们集♥合♥好了吗 下一站是古董区
Please make sure that your microscans are charged for download.
请记得把资料下载下来
Two by two. Let’s look lively. Two by two. Stop! Quit!
两两成行 大家打起精神
Tommy, if you do that again, I will resequence your D.N.A.,so help me! Now, march.
汤姆 你再不好好听话 我就重组你的DNA 快跟上
March, march. Two bytwo, please. Look lively.
两两成行 大家打起精神
Welcome to Vox System. How may I help you?
欢迎使用凡克斯资讯系统 有何效劳
I didn’t see you there.
哦 我没注意到你
I always seem to have that effect. How may I help you, sir?
我总是会不小心吓到人 请问有何效劳?
What is that thing? That is my photonic memory core,
那是什么 那是我的记忆存储中心
or PM.C., as we say in the trade.
简称PMC 正如我们在生意场上所说的
Over here, sir.
我在这里 先生
What are you?
那你又是什么
I’m the Fifth Avenue Public Library information unit, Vox registration NY-1 1 4.
在下纽约市立图书馆资讯处 凡克斯系统编号♥NY1♥1♥4♥
How may l help you?
请问有何效劳?
A stereopticon of some sort. Stereopticon? Oh, no, sir.
你应该是立体放映机之类的 立体放映机? 不 先生
I am a third-generation, fusion-powered photonic,
我是第三代核能资料库
with verbal and visual link capabilities connected to every database…
具有音像及语言连接功能
on th eplanet.
可连接地球上所有资料库
Photonic?
资料库?
A compendium of all human knowledge.
所有人类知识的摘要
Oh. Area of inquiry?
请问要询问哪一科目?
Do you know anything about physics? Ah, accessing physics.
物理学? 搜寻物理学
Mechanical engineering.
机械工程
Dimensional optics. Chronography.
向量光学 测量学
Temporal causality, temporal paradox.
时间因果论 矛盾律