她肯定逃去皇宫避难了
She’s out of flip to the palace.
这里没有人了 蜡烛还是温的
There’s no one here. The candle still warm.
那去大路往小路的方向搜 快点
Then take the street to the path, quickly.
她肯定走不远
She can’t be gone far.
这封信 你老婆提到白金汉公爵没有?
This letter, your wife mentioned, the duke of Buckingham?
没有 先生 没有名字
No, monsieur, no name.
这个叫达特尼昂的家伙在你这儿住 是吧?
This fellow D’Artagnan, lodges with you, does he not?
嗯 我们要给这个先生找个冷点的地方安置
Hmm, we should find a cold lodging for monsieur D’Artagnan.
达特尼昂和他的朋友们要警醒
and his friends as a precaution.
安置在巴士底狱里面 – 然后呢?
In the Bastille. – And afterwards?
然后就没有然后了
In the Bastille there is no “afterwards”.
什么?
What?
这个男人又侮辱我
That man in his time has insulted me, broke my.
把我爹给我的剑弄断 还让我翻在地上
father’s sword had me clapped at the ground.
还这样对我爱的女人
and has abused the woman I love.
他真是很麻烦
He’s inconveniet.
让我告诉你一些关于你提到
Let me tell you something about this.
的这个”麻烦人”的事情
“inconvenient” the gentleman of yours.
他教罗什福尔
He’s name is Rochefort.
他是大主教的活武器而且非常致命啊
He’s the cardinal’s living blade and he’s deadly.
你俩能不能跑快点啊? 散步了吧啊?
Will you rambling move your way you ballocks.
十五比零
Fifteen none.
再买♥♥十五个
Fifteen more.
十五比四
Fifteen four.
三十比十五
Thirty fifteen.
关于罗什福尔就是这些了
And that’s for Rochefort.
如果有一天你在街上看到他迎面走来
If you see him walking at the other side of the road.
就让他经过吧
one day then well let him cross over that’s all.
阿♥拉♥米斯!扫过那边去
Aramis!Scout over the gate.
这是唯一的机会了 – 你去吧
Your only chance. – You for the galement.
有没有罗什福尔
With Rochefort or no Rochefort.
我都要带着信去伦敦
I have to get to London with this letter.
这是皇后的任务
It’s on the queen’s business.
14天之后我要带着回复回来巴黎
and I have to return back with an answer within 14 days.
你可能走不出5公里
The cuttings friends hunting you and get 5 miles.
游戏结束了 决赛
Game over and final set.
好样的
Good looking.
那就是说你决定要做邮差了 – 嗯
Say you want to set the deliver. – hmm.
如果我们四个都去的话就有可能成事
What if the four of us go, it should get there.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
给你这是明天晚饭
There you go tomorrow’s dinner sir.
我兄弟的工资都押你俩身上了
My brother’s wage on the hugo for the paper see that gambling on you two.
收拾收拾东西吧 我们去伦敦
now get your things we’re arriving to London.
伦敦?
London?
我有没钱了吗?亲爱的
Well did I being poor again dear?
灵魂已经腐烂了 你们不该继承上帝的国土
Souls has been corrupted. You shall not inherite the kingdom of god.
我们什么时候走? – 马上
When do we leave? – at once.
去哪儿找马?
where should I get our horses?
我们把仆人都辞了
We take out the servants.
一个男人可能不经意泄露自己的秘密
the gentlemen may reveal the secrets by accident.
但是一个仆人会故意把你卖♥♥了
The servants invariably sells them.
还有一但我们遇上这样的事
On another thing once we meet.
在路上如果我们有一个倒下了
On this road one of us go down.
其他的三个要拿着信继续走
The other three gone with the letter.
其他的人就要抓紧机会逃命 同意吗?
the one to four take his chance, agree?
没有人会问自己的命运吗
No one ask delicate fate.
没有人想知道自己什么时候归天吗?
the calls in which may being expected to die?
当我们打仗的时候 国王给我们原因了吗
When we go on a campaign, does the king give us a reason?
他说杀我们就冲 – 好的 好的
He says fight and you fight. – I do I do.
那么当我们该死的时候我们就接受命运吧
Well let’s going to be killed where we told to.
一个人的生活总是要不停解决问题的
His life worth so many questions.
小心那个拿着包的小子
Careful with that bagged boy.
荷兰人肯定会给他超过一年的钱
The dutches will surely pay you more than a year…
我去找她
I’ll go for her.
愿上帝与你同在 – 哦你也是 在这个阳光普照的早上
God be with you sir. – Oh and you too, sir on this fine morning.
你想喝一杯吗? – 很荣幸 – 你会为大主教干杯吗?
Will you toast sir? – With pleasure. – will you drink to hell for the cardinal?
呃 非常高兴先生 如果你也可以为国王而干杯
Glad to sir, if you then join me for the to toast of king.
我不认得什么国王 只认得大主教
I recognize no king but the cardinal.
哦你醉了先生
Oh you’re drunk sir.
对此只有一个答案
There’s only one answer for that.
你要为此付出代价的
You will pay for it now sir if you please.
这些破事儿!干掉这个人然后尽快跟上我们
This is shit folly!Kill the fellow and follow us as soon as you can, will you?
来吧
Come on!
他能行吗?
Would already done, three!
可能安全的很 那个人是醉猫啊
Probably safe enough. The fellow is drunk.
去做祷告足够清醒了
He get sober enough for him to came on god.
该死的!看!毁了我的衣服
Damn you! Look! ruined!
走开!小心!
Go away! Mind out!
来吧
Come on!
来吧
Come on!
来吧来吧
Come on! Come on!
放下
Drop it!
同样的命运可能在前面十公里的地方等着我们
The same fate awaits us perhaps ten miles aheads.
但是至少现在我们还是安全的
But at least we should be safe enough till then.
前进
Forward!
你告诉我
You do tell me.
叛国罪…虽然是叛国罪
Treason…treason it may be.
但是我还是对法国女人的魅力感到折服
But I will maintain the beauty.
法国女人是最迷人的
of French women about of all others.
的确不能听信英国人的花言巧语
We really believe in Englishmen can anyone?
去睡觉吧 菲尔顿
Go to bed, Felton!
漫漫长夜独自斟酌啊
Long period and faces mumping at bed time.
我什么想法都没有
Nothing’s given in my mind.
一个都不允许上船
As I can’t carry a anyone’s hand.
除非你有大主教的通行证
unless you have a pass from the cardinal.
我有啊
I have a pass.
这个早上我能做的只有保证没有人可以离开
All I can do this morning is that no one was leave.
如果没有白金汉公爵的签名的话
without the signiture of the Buckingham.
很好 我一个小时之后回来
Very well I’ll be back in one hour.
但是请您多注意一点
But the Register sailed and keep a close watch sir.
不要出现任何错误也不要让任何人离开
any kind of mistakes who are trying to escape.
你可以帮我一个忙 先生
You are on a position to do me a favour, sir.
你口袋里面的那个通行证
That pass you have in your pocket.
如果你把它给我
if you handed over to me now.
那么会给我们双方带来不少方便
it will save us all a great deal of inconvenience.
你就是那个骑黄马那个二货
You are the gascon rascal with the yellow horse.
和那几个剑客在街角上吹牛
so bazoo on the street corners with the musketeers.
街角…你措辞不错啊
Street cornors…you have carefully avoid them monsieur.
独眼龙
Cyclops.
你那其他三个同伙呢?
Where are your three accomplices?
他们会做得好得多的
It would have done better …
我啊 是我
Me, it’s me!
别担心 先生 我来了
Don’t worry, sir, I’m coming.
来啦
Coming!
我说吧
I told you.
先生 你要死了吗?
Monsieur, are you killed?
还没
Not quite.
就是刺伤了一点点
Just a scratch longer rip.
哦 上天 你对你的子民做了什么?
Oh, father, what you almost did to your son?
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
失去知觉了 先生 我要干掉他吗?
A lost monsieur. No it’s only stoned. Should I kill him?
当然不要了 把他手腕绑起来塞住他嘴巴
Certaily not. Just tie his wrist and gag him.
我们给他机会让他血流致死
We give him the chance to bleeding to dead.
但是我们并没有杀了他
But we are not murder him.
但是这个通行证只给一个人过的
But the pass is for only one person.
是一个人啊 这个是仆人
I’m only one person. That is a servant.
我明白了 好吧
I see, alright.
你还好吧
Are you alright?
看!多佛港!
Look! Dover!
好了 这是我的
Alright it’s mine.