I’m the Queen’s lady-in-waiting.
而你 是通缉犯
You, on the other hand, are a wanted fugitive,
还要去偷英国最有权势的人的东西
and about to steal from the most powerful man in England.
谁该担心谁
Which one of us should be worried?
去吧
Go.
平安地回来
Go so that you can come back.
把帽子给我
Now give me that hat.
是达昂尼尼
D’Artagnan!
抓住他
Get after him!
等等我
Wait!
钻石项链藏在白金汉的私人金库
The diamonds will be in Buckingham’s personal vault,
伦敦塔的最底层
located in the lowest,
就在王冠宝石旁边 守卫森严
most secure level of the Tower, next to the crown jewels.
金库门锁相当精密
The lock is state of the art.
钥匙由白金汉
It requires a key that
随身携带
Buckingham carries on his person at all times.
走廊上机关重重
Corridor leading up to it is booby-trapped.
幸好那走廊是条直路
Oh, I’m glad that’s straightforward.
有谁想吃美味的面包奶酪吗
Tempt anyone with some bread and cheese, if you…
打断你们开会 对不起了
You hadn’t finished the briefing, actually. I’m so sorry.
请别赶我走好吗
Please don’t tell me off.
最大的麻烦还在后头
Then it gets worse, a lot worse.
我们要翻越三堵城墙和一条护城河
We have to cross three stone walls and a moat.
对付数百名训练有素
And there’s just a couple of hundred highly trained soldiers
专门防备打劫的士兵
with a predilection for not being robbed.
拜米拉迪所赐
Although, since Buckingham
白金汉已经知道我们的行动了
undoubtedly knows we’re coming, thanks to Milady,
士兵数量可能会更多
that number is likely to be greater.
我们为什么不能
And why can’t we just
向白金汉揭发米拉迪的阴谋?
tell Buckingham Milady is plotting against him?
他不会相信我们的
Because he wouldn’t believe us.
我们和他是不共戴天的仇人
Why should he? We’re his sworn enemies.
而且米拉迪会使手段
Besides, Milady would have made sure.
阿托斯要来了
Athos is coming.
告诉我
Tell me.
他为何而来
What do you suppose he’s after?
原因重要吗
What does it matter?
再多的原因都是借口
Whatever it is, it’s merely an excuse.
他只想报威尼斯的一箭之仇
He wants revenge for Venice.
他想要我的人
He wants me.
和你的命
And he wants you.
我们应该盛大欢迎他
We shall have to be ready for him.
不是吗
Won’t we?
我们不能硬拼 但能智取
We can’t outshoot them, but we can outsmart them.
他最喜欢对敌人使诈
He’ll naturally favor misdirection and deception.
尽管知道我们在等他
He knows we’re expecting him,
但也只是提高了他的赌注
but that just ups the ante.
她了解我们
She knows us.
我们的长相 行动模式 思考方式
What we look like, how we move, how we think.
他会分散小队 单独行动
He’ll divide his forces, independent teams,
各个突破以增加成功率
each with their own point of entry to maximize their chances.
我们有四人 所以…
There are four of us. So we use…
实际是五人 如果…
Well, there’s five of us, actually, if you…
他水性极好
He’s a skilled diver. He’ll
他会走水路 从叛贼之门进攻
take the aquatic route, through the Traitor’s Gate.
阿♥拉♥米斯形如鬼魅 动作轻灵
Aramis will undoubtedly rely on agility and stealth.
检查每座塔楼和屋顶
Check every tower, every rooftop.
波托斯则仰赖蛮力
Porthos, on the other hand, will employ brute strength.
最喜欢的招数是
One of his preferred
佯装被捕 然后伺机反击
methods is getting captured by the opposition.
对他们一定要赶尽杀绝
All the more reason to take none of them alive.
再来就是
One more thing.
他们会设法离间我们
They may try and drive a wedge between us.
捏造阴谋密报
Claim to have secret information
让我们反♥目♥成仇
about some plot to get us to turn against one another,
比如 诬陷我是红衣主教派来的双面间谍
like, say, I’m a double agent working for the Cardinal
又或者说你要除掉我
or you’re looking to get rid of me.
相信我 事实远非如此
I assure you, nothing could be further from the truth.
不过
Although,
我还是要
I suppose I should
搜一搜你有没藏着秘密武器
search you for concealed weapons.
这样就行了
That’s how it’s done.
她这么预测
And that’s exactly what she’ll expect.
我们就反其道而行之
So we do the unexpected.
我们大白天行动 一个人乔装成士兵
We go in broad daylight. One man, hiding in plain sight.
他们新增大量兵力
With all the extra security,
生面孔太多是他们的弱点
there’ll be a lot of new faces, that’s their weakness.
达达昂尼 你是王牌
And you, D’Artagnan, you’re the wild card.
我们当诱饵
We are the decoys.
用调虎离山计
Now we’ll try and create a distraction, keep them occupied,
分散他们的注意力
keep them away from you as much as possible,
你就伺机行动
but, ultimately, it’s down to you.
你不是想当火枪手
You wanted to be a Musketeer?
为法兰西效忠吗
You want to serve France?
现在是你表现的时候了
This is your chance.
左右左 左右左
Left, right, left, right, left!
我以为你看见手势了
I thought you saw the signal!
我只见你在傻兮兮地挥手
I saw you waving like an idiot!
我他妈那就是手势
Well, that was the bloody signal!
我想理解你
I’m trying to see things from your point of view,
可惜我想破头也搞不明白你那榆木疙瘩
but, unfortunately, I can’t get my head that far up my ass!
-你骂我? 我告诉你…-我就骂你怎么地
– Up your ass? I’ll tell you what… – Yes!
不许吵了
That’s enough of that!
好啊 警卫官来了
Finally, good, at last, a peace officer!
听我说 警官 快把这家伙抓起来
Now listen, Sergeant, I would like you to arrest this man!
抓我
Arrest me?
你抓得了我吗
You can’t arrest me!
废话少说 我上好的鸡都被你糟蹋了
Don’t you tell me that! I’ve lost my prized bantam!
-不就几只发臭的鸡吗? -你鼻子有问题
– Bantams? They are rotten! – They are not rotten!
公爵阁下 第一个火枪手抓到了
Sir! The first of the Musketeers has been arrested!
好戏开场
The game is afoot.
把他带上来 加强防备 增派兵力
Bring him to me and double the guards. Double the troops.
严防死守
Double everything.

Sir!
让他们自投罗网
They’ll come to us.
既然阁下已胜券在握
I think Your Lordship has everything under control.
想必也不介意我先走一步吧?
You won’t mind if I don’t stay to see how it all turns out?
-怎么 你怕我会输? -正相反
– Do you think I might lose? – On the contrary.
您肯定能把阿托斯干掉
I have no issues with you killing Athos,
但就算你不在乎他的生死
but, if it’s all the same to you,
我也还是不看为好
I’d rather not watch him die.
告诉我 你最喜欢什么颜色
Tell me, what’s your favorite color?
红色
Red.
怎么了
Why?
我想看看你说不说得出真话来
I wanted to see if you were capable of telling the truth.
走得越远越好
As far from here as possible.
看看这是哪来的偷腥猫?
Look at what the cat dragged in.
阿托斯那个老家伙怎样了?
So, how’s the old Athos, eh?
还是一如既往地傲慢自负吧
Still his surly, insufferable self, I’m sure.
派一个孩子做大人的工作
Sending a boy to do a man’s job.
我都替他害臊
I should feel insulted.
你又是为了什么来呢
Well, what were you after anyway, eh?
秘密 间谍什么的 都是游戏而已
Secrets, spies, it’s all a game, really.
到头来 付出那么沉重的代价
Although the price of loss, as you’ll come to discover,
你们还是失败了
is a little bit higher.
怎么
What?
不留句遗言
No last words?
也不骂两句
No insults?
-想求饶还是…-几点了
– Pleas for mercy or… – What time is it?
两点左右 问这干嘛 你很着急吗
About 2:00, I’d say. Why? Are you in a hurry?
看看窗外

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!