我迷路了
I got so lost.
拐错弯 门又锁上了
I took a wrong turn and then a door slammed behind me.
我困在这炎炎烈日下
I’ve been trapped up here, in the sun, in this heat.
-已经没事了 -我要昏倒了
– It’s going to be all right. – Oh, I’m gonna faint.
-您已经安全了 -谢谢
– You’re in safe hands. – Thank you.
齐步走
And march!
立定
Halt!
你不敢开枪 他们会听到的
You can’t shoot. They’ll hear you.
原地踏步走
Wait for it!
左 左
Left, left!
康斯坦斯 康斯坦斯 打扰一下
Constance! Constance! Hey, hey, excuse me!
请您原谅 陛下
Pardon, Your Majesty.
我去去就回
This will only take a moment.
你来干嘛
What are you doing here?
陛下召见我 不错吧
His Majesty wants a word with me. Imagine that.
很好 失陪
Yes, lovely. Now, excuse me.

I was…
我在想
I was thinking,
觐见结束以后 我们能谈谈吗
after I’m finished with His Majesty, maybe we could talk?
不行 我另有安排
I can’t. I have plans.
明天呢
What about tomorrow?
我有很多安排
I have a lot of plans.
-我 -达昂尼尼
– Well, I… – Look, D’Artagnan.
你也许换上了新装 获得了国王的恩宠
You may have a new set of clothes and the King’s favor,
但言谈举止上 你依旧是个乡巴佬
but you still act like a clumsy country boy.
恕我失陪
Now excuse me.
立定
And halt!
向后转
About face!
齐步走
And march!
左 左 右 左
Left! Left, right, left!
陛下两天内两次召见 真是荣幸至极
Two summons in two days. Your Majesty honors me.
别这么说 没什么
Cut it out. Please, think nothing of it.
你是个好小伙 达昂尼尼
You’re a good fellow, D’Artagnan.
近来那些侍女待你如何
So, how are the ladies treating you these days?
-甚是一般 -那是当然
– Can’t complain. – Yes, indeed.
当然 我也一样 问题是
Well, same here, of course. Thing is…
我有个朋友
I’ve got this friend.
关系就跟咱俩似的
Just a regular chap, like you and me.
他幼年成亲
He got married very young.
政♥治♥联姻 指腹为婚
Political alliance, arranged marriage,
这你都懂的
you know the sort of thing.
对女方不了解
Hardly knew the girl.
-他喜欢她吗 -喜欢
– But he likes her? – Oh, yes.
很喜欢
Very much.
那她喜欢他吗
Well, does she like him?
你真逗 问题就在这
Well, funny you should say that. That’s the problem.
他不清楚
He’s… He’s not sure.
他吧
Well,
就觉着在她旁边自己显得特笨
he just feels like a fool when he’s around her.
连句话都说不好
He’s always saying the wrong thing.
手心冒汗
His palms are sweating.
心如鹿撞 还怕她听见
His heart’s pumping so loud he’s afraid she might hear it.
光是看着她就备受煎熬
It’s torture just to look at her.
你有过这种感觉吗
Have you ever felt this way?
最近才有
Not until recently.
那我们该怎么办 我是说我那朋友
So, what do we do? I mean, my friend.
他该怎么办
What does he do?
敞开心扉
He should speak his heart.
关心她 勇敢表现自己的心意
Be someone who cares for her and isn’t afraid to show it.
率真一点
Be himself.
我也是这么跟他说的
Well, that’s what I told him.
那他是双喜临门
Well, then he’s doubly lucky.
他还有陛下这样的好朋友
After all, he does have Your Majesty as a friend.
是啊 有朋友挺好
Yes. Yes. It’s good to have friends.
容我失陪
Will you excuse me just for one moment?
不敢相信
I don’t believe it.
你好吗
How are you?
很好
Very well.
我穿上蓝色衣服了
I’m wearing blue.
衬得陛下相当英俊
And you look very handsome in it.
谢谢 我…
Thank you. Yes, I…
你也非常动人
You’re looking just very lovely.
真的 我刚才还跟达昂尼尼说
In fact, I was only just remarking to D’Artagnan how…
你真是美丽极了
How beautiful you are.
谢谢陛下
Thank you, My Lord.
事情怎么样
How did it go?
非常顺利
Clockwork.
很好
Good.
你带着钻石项链和白金汉回伦敦
You’ll go back to London with Buckingham and the diamonds.
钻石项链怎么办
And what should I do with them?
放入他的私人金库
Put them in his personal vault,
全英格兰最安全的地方
the most secure location in all of England.
-伦敦塔 -对
– The Tower of London. – Yup.
丑闻爆发后 他会拒不承认
When the scandal breaks, he’ll deny everything.
但只要在他的金库里发现项链
But once the diamonds are discovered in his possession…
英格兰就会因他的失格被战火吞噬
He would have led England to war through his indiscretion.
那法兰西的未来如何?
And what of the future of France?
我就是法兰西
I am France.
最后提醒
One last thing.
相信对一名双面间谍来说
I suppose it’s quite easy, perhaps even tempting,
两面讨好是既简单又诱人
for a double agent to play both sides.
主教大人何苦质疑我的忠诚
Have I given Your Eminence any reason to doubt my loyalty?
少花言巧语了
Spare me the rhetoric.
我对你是知根知底 明明白白
I know who you are. I know what you are.
你有堕落的天赋和背叛人的癖好
You have a gift for corruption and a penchant for betrayal.
我欣赏你的才能
I admire such skills.
但要是我发现你敢对付我
But I’ll destroy you the moment I suspect
我就灭了你
you might be using them against me.
明白了吗
Do we understand one another?
确实
There
凡事都有两面性
is another side to that coin.
雇主们可以轻易
It’s quite easy for an
摆脱爪牙们的反扑
employer to sever all ties with his operative,
只要令他们身陷囹圄
in the event that they are compromised, leaving them to
或者送上断头台就行了
rot in jail or on the gallows.
你什么意思?
Your point being?
我要保证不会遭遇这样的下场
I require a guarantee that I shall not suffer a similar fate.
我要免死金牌
An insurance policy, if you will.
我说到做到
My word should suffice
恐怕口说无凭
I’m afraid I’ll need something a bit more
白纸黑字更可靠
substantial.
“为维护国家利益 持此密令者
“It is by my order and for the good of the State
一切行为均循我令 有赦免特权”
“That the bearer of this has done what has been done.”
满意了吗
Satisfied?
非常满意
Immensely.
陛下
Your Majesty.
紫色
Purple?
时尚属于勇者
Fashion favors the bold.
给你
Here.
试试大小
Try this for size.
对了
Oh, well.
代我向王后问好
Do give my regards to the Queen.
我将即刻向詹姆斯国王传达
I will convey your diplomatic proposal
您的外交提议
to King James immediately.
黎希留主教 幸会
Cardinal Richelieu, a pleasure.
幸会
All mine.
再会大人
Your Eminence.
黎希留
Richelieu!
黎希留
Richelieu!
最最痛苦的事来了
There has been the most distressing development.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!