四对四十
Four against 40?
还是四百
Or was it 400?
只有四十 王后陛下
Just 40, Your Majesty.
那天是公休日
It was an off day.
他们是我的火枪手
That’s my Musketeers for you.
要是给他们写赞歌♥ 没准成四千了
By the time they write songs about them, it’ll be 4,000.
希望您别对他们太苛责
I hope you won’t be too harsh with them.
毕竟 男儿血气方刚
After all, boys will be boys.
你就是达昂尼尼吧
You must be D’Artagnan.
我的侍女提起过
My lady in waiting has told me
你昨天鲁莽英勇的事迹
about how brave and dashing you were yesterday.
但你还是别太莽撞了
But you must try not to be so reckless.
我情不自禁 王后陛下
Can’t help myself, Your Majesty.
-陛下 那些惯犯 -对 对
– Your Majesty, the culprits. – Ah! Yes, yes.
都起来吧
Well, stand up, then.
阿托斯
Athos.
波托斯
Porthos.
阿♥拉♥米斯
Aramis.
恕我直言 达昂尼尼
Forgive me for saying this, D’Artagnan,
你这一身也太不得体了
but you do look a little underdressed.
我父亲出身卑微 陛下
My father is a poor man, Your Majesty.
他从前也是名火枪手
A former Musketeer as well.
我只有这一身衣服了
These are the only clothes I have.
上帝 我们得先把这事解决一下
Oh, Lord. We shall have to rectify that.
不能让我的火枪手或那儿子看着像个流浪汉
Can’t have my Musketeers, or the son of one, looking like tramps.
每人赏一套新制♥服♥
New suits all around, I think.
就这样 您去置办一下吧 主教
Yes. You’ll see to that, Cardinal?
另外 鉴于你们勇气可嘉
And, yes, I think a purse of gold
再赐每人一袋金子
for each as a reward for your courage.
这事您也一起办吧 主教
You’ll see to that as well, Cardinal.
对了 还有
And, yes, before I forget,
严禁再和主教大人的护卫打斗
no more fighting with His Eminence’s guards.
不然护卫就一个都不剩了
Or there’ll be none of them left.
陛下 请容我建议…
Your Majesty, might I suggest a more…
恕我无礼 主教大人
Forgive my impudence, Cardinal,
但我认为此事陛下无需您的建议
but I doubt the King requires your advice in this matter.
毕竟 他们是陛下的火枪手
After all, they are his Musketeers.
再见 先生们
Good day, gentlemen.
好了 你们这些惹事精都退下吧
Well, now, off with you rascals.
但明天穿上新制♥服♥来参加阅兵典礼
But be there for the parade tomorrow. New suits and all.
我受够这帮王家毛孩子了
I tire of these royal children.
是行动的时候了
It’s time to make our move.
就以白金汉公爵来访为契机
We shall use Buckingham’s arrival to our advantage.
他到访期间 我们将揭露
During his visit, we will reveal
他打算和王后私会一事
that he arranged a secret rendezvous with the Queen.
主教大人 恕我多嘴
May I inquire how Your Eminence
要如何揭露奸♥情♥呢
has uncovered this scandalous affair?
让国王发现
By reading Buckingham’s letters to the Queen,
白金汉公爵与王后来往的书信
found in her possession.
白金汉公爵的亲笔书信
Written in Buckingham’s hand,
还要有他的蜡封
then authenticated by his seal?
你这么聪明的女人肯定会做得天衣无缝
A woman of your talents should have no trouble procuring either.
主教大人过奖
Your Eminence is too kind.
但恐怕陛下不会把这些信
However, I doubt that the King will accept such letters
作为妻子不忠的证据
as definitive proof of his wife’s indiscretion.
那我们就制♥造♥更确凿的证据
Then we shall provide him with something a bit more substantial.
把王后的一件首饰
A piece of the Queen’s jewelry
作为给白金汉公爵的定情信物
given to Buckingham as a token of affection.
白金汉定会觉得受了奇耻大辱
Buckingham will be humiliated.
国王必定大怒
The King will be outraged.
王后将被处死
The Queen will be executed.
法兰西除了开战别无选择
France will have no choice but to go to war.
这种紧要关头
And in times like these,
法兰西自会另觅贤君
France will naturally turn to a stronger leader.
必有贤能之人代替戴绿帽的
Someone better equipped to rule
毛孩子掌管治国大权
a nation than a cuckolded teenager with a grudge.
一位像主教大人这样的贤者
Someone like Your Eminence.
向后转
About face!
白金汉♥人♥呢 真没教养
Well, where is he, then? It’s just appalling manners.
抛锚
Drop anchor!
锚离底
Anchor aweigh!
太放肆了
Damn his impudence!
那是什么玩意儿 黎希留
What is that thing called anyway, Richelieu?
那是飞船 陛下
An airship, Your Majesty.
-为什么我没有飞船 -臣疏忽
– Why don’t I have one of those? – An oversight on our part.
对 那就给我造一艘
Right, right. Well, build me one.
系好绳索
Secure the lines!
绳索系紧
All lines secured!
白金汉公爵
Buckingham.
蓝色
Blue.
参见陛下
Your Majesty.
品味非凡
Love the outfit.
很复古
Very retro.
陛下这风格曾在伦敦风靡一时
We were all wearing those in London,
什么时候来着 去年还是前年
when was it, last year or the year before?
白金汉公爵
Lord Buckingham,
您一路颠簸想必不大舒适
I trust your journey wasn’t too uncomfortable.
不 不
Not at all. No.
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
如同身临梦境 与天堂仅一步之遥
Handles like a dream and keeps me one step closer to heaven.
主教大人
Cardinal.
当然 侍奉上帝如您
Of course, being a servant of God,
并不需要这样一身粗鄙的戎装
you have no need for such crude devices.
詹姆斯国王热切期盼您的和平议案
King James is most eager to hear your peace proposal.
-白金汉公爵 -安娜
– Lord Buckingham. – Anne.
见过王后
Your Majesty.
我不得不称赞您的美貌更胜从前
I must say your beauty is far more radiant than I remember.
你们认识
You’ve met before?
很久以前的事了
A long time ago.
那一夜我将珍藏心底永不忘怀
An evening I shall cherish forever.
好吧 请
Right. Well, shall we?
真是惊喜连连
Now this is a pleasant surprise.
莫非您又见到故交了
Another acquaintance of yours, I see.
是的 我们见过
We’ve met, yes.
我记得上次见面 你也是跪着的吧
As I recall, last I saw you, you were on your knees as well.
这习惯真是可悲至极
Most unfortunate habit.
下次见面 我一定不再下跪
It’s a habit I shall have to break during our next encounter.
拭目以待
I look forward to it.
现在 我们能恰谈和平议程了吗
In the meantime, shall we talk peace?
请务必指教我皇宫的装潢师大名
You must pass me the name of your interior decorator.
来点酒
Wine?
我不喝酒
I don’t drink.
您左边抽屉里那瓶
What about that rather nice
上等波尔多红酒又如何
bottle of Bordeaux in your middle left-hand drawer?
请务必告诉我谁是你的宫内间谍
You must pass me the name of your spy in the palace.
彼此 彼此
And yours in mine.
英格兰无法两线作战
England cannot afford a war on two fronts.
两国安危悬于一线
Both our nations are stretched to breaking point.
和平协议将互惠双方
A peace treaty would be of immense strategic advantage.
谁能受惠 你们吗
Whose advantage? Yours?
我们大家
Ours.
我有一种直觉 我的新战船将改变局势
I have a feeling my new war machines will readdress the balance.
了不起
Very impressive.
齐步走 左 左 左 右 左
And march! Left, left, left, right, left!
预备
Hold your line!
立定
Halt!
向后转
About face!
不许动
Stay where you are!
这是王后的宫殿 您不能在此逗留
This is the Queen’s wing. You can’t be up here.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!