It’s a trick an old friend taught me.
敌人并不总像你一样高尚
Your adversary will not always be as noble as you.
记住这点
Remember that,
我也没别的可以教你了
and I have nothing left to teach you.
深表怀疑 父亲
I doubt that, Father.
留着吧
Keep it.
这把剑是祖传之宝
It’s passed down from
父子之间代代相传
generation to generation, from father to son.
它是你的了
It’s yours now.
火枪手的武器
The weapon of a Musketeer.
火枪手真正的武器
The real weapon of a Musketeer
在这儿
is here.
人人为我
All for one.
我为人人
And one for all.
看着你我就想到一个人
You remind me of somebody.
我猜猜 是你吧
Let me guess. You.
不 我像你这般年纪时想成为的人
No, no. The man I wish I was when I was your age.
好了 你该上路了
Well, you should really be on your way.
拿着钱袋 里面有十五克朗
Take this purse. There’s 15 crowns in it.
足够你去巴黎了
It’s enough to get you to Paris.
你需要匹坐骑
And you’ll need a mount.
母亲坚持让你骑毛莨去
Your mother’s insisting you take Buttercup.
-我给你的不多 -足够了
– I know it’s not much, and… – It’s plenty.
我儿 照顾好自己 别跟人打架
Take care of yourself, my son. Try not to get into any fights.
我要当上火枪手
If I’m to be a Musketeer,
就必须要战斗
I think I might have to do a little bit of fighting.
别急着打冲锋
Stay at the back if you can.
遵命 妈妈
Yes, Mother.
再嘱咐一句
There’s one more piece of advice.
我知道 我知道 别惹麻烦
I know, I know. Don’t get into any trouble.

Wrong.
惹麻烦
Get into trouble.
犯错误
Make mistakes.
战斗 恋爱 生活
Fight, love, live.
永远记住你是加斯科尼人 是我们的儿子
And remember, always, you’re a Gascon and our son.
好了 出发吧
Now go. Go.
三天后
老天爷啊 哪来的野蛮人
In the name of God, what kind of beast is that?
他骑的那畜生也不怎么样
And the beast he’s riding doesn’t look much either.
-马夫 -先生
– Ostler. – Sir?
请给我的马喂水和饲料
Please see that my horse is watered and fed.
那是马吗
It’s a horse, is it?
我的朋友还以为是头奶牛呢
My friends here thought it was a cow.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我知道你们只是在开玩笑
See, I know you men are just kidding around.
毛莨
Buttercup,
可有点敏感
well, she gets a little sensitive.
恐怕你们得道歉
I’m afraid I must ask you to apologize.
我可没有给
Well, I’m afraid I’m not
加斯科尼小子道歉的习惯
in the habit of apologizing to Gascon yokels.
不是给我道歉
Not to me.
向我的马道歉
To my horse.
你伤害了她
You’ve hurt her feelings.
要是我不呢
And if I don’t?
我就杀了你
I shall have to kill you.
你居然向我开枪
You shot me!
谨言慎行 年轻人
Most observant of you, young man.
可你怎么还没死呢
But the real question is, why are you not dead?
轻伤
Flesh wound.
准星歪了 谁给我擦枪的
Sight must be off. Who takes care of my pistols?
罗什福尔队长 我…
Captain Rochefort, I…
镇定
Whoa, whoa, steady.
我可不想这乡巴佬的血脏了我的剑
Wouldn’t want to dirty my blade with peasant blood.
好了 小子
So, boy,
就当是一次教训
consider this a lesson.
最后一次了
Your last.
住手
No.
这么英俊的小伙毁了多可惜
He’s too pretty for that.
如你所愿 米拉迪
As you wish, Milady.
罗什福尔 走了
Rochefort, come.
巴黎等着我们
We’re expected in Paris.
谢谢
Thank you.
卢瓦尔河谷
巴黎
让开
Make way!
我看你喝够了
I think you’ve had enough.
我的啤酒呢
Where’s my tankard?
借过
Excuse me!
你觉得你比我强吗
You think you’re better than me?

No.
注意 小子
Watch yourself, boy!
人人为我
All for one.
借过
Excuse me!
-对不起 我很抱歉 -你瞎了吗
– Sorry! I’m sorry! – Are you blind?
我在追那个男的 他侮辱我的马
Look, I’m chasing after a man who insulted my horse
还想杀我 放我走吧
and tried to kill me, so let me go!
道歉可不够 你打翻我的酒还弄脏衣服
That’s not good enough. You spilled my drink and ruined my shirt.
我在赶路
I’m in a hurry.
-给你 -10索尔
– Here. – 10 sous?
你以为我是什么人?
Who do you think you’re talking to?
市井醉汉 闻闻这味道就知道
The town drunk, from the smell of you.
小子 你想决斗吗
Now that, my boy, is fighting talk.
-你到底在说什么 -又聋又瞎
– What are you saying exactly? – Blind and deaf.
算你走运 我略懂医术
Fortunately for you, I’m somewhat of a doctor.
很好 你什么时候有空
Great! When can you fit me in?
12点 库伯花♥园♥ 圣杰曼大道
12:00, Cooper’s Yard, St. Germain.
我会准时到
I’ll be there.
借过
Excuse me!
我还是不能决定
I just can’t decide.
请容许我指出
Well, if I might point out,
您身上这件显得高贵
this does make you look very dignified,
蓝色这件又更为时髦
whereas the blue one brings out your dashing side.
两者都重要
Equally important.
高贵 时髦
Dignified. Dashing.
正如所罗门大帝所说 我要两者兼得
In the words of King Solomon, I’ll take both!
最明智的决定 先生
A most excellent choice, sir.
亲爱的 你宠坏我了
Darling, you spoil me.
我不知道该如何报答你呢
I don’t know how I shall ever repay you.
-当心 -对不起
– Watch yourself! – My apologies.
性命攸关的事 我保证不会再发生了
Matter of life and death. Won’t happen again.
你丢了这个
Believe you dropped this.
这不是我的
This isn’t mine.
我看到这位女士给你的 我又没瞎
I saw the lady hand this to you, I’m not blind.
你是说我拿这位女士的钱吗
Are you implying that I take money from this woman?
你是说我没钱买♥♥衣服吗
Are you saying that I cannot afford to pay for my own wardrobe?
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
-你又知道我是谁吗 -不知道
– Do you know who I am? – No!
那我们扯平了
Then we’re even.
算你走运 小子
You’re in luck, boy.
平时我会当场结果了你
Ordinarily, I would slaughter you on the spot,
但这是件新夹克
but this is a brand-new jacket.
下午1点 库伯花♥园♥ 圣杰曼大道
Cooper’s Yard, St. Germain, 1:00.
希望你能盛装出席你的葬礼
I suggest you dress for a funeral!
什么
What?
-奖券 -好吧
– Lottery! – There you go.
要奖券吗 先生 可能是你的幸运日
Lottery ticket, sir? Might be your lucky day!
巴黎罚单
City of Paris Citation.
什么鬼东西
What the hell?
5法郎
5 francs?
这是什么
What is this?
罚单
It’s a citation.
是罚单
It’s a ticket.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!