法兰西王国
France.
17世纪初
It is the dawn of the 17th century.
年轻的路易十三在其父被暗♥杀♥后
After the assassination of his father,
登上了法兰西的王位
the young King Louis XIII ascends to the French throne.
昔日和平的王国如今四面楚歌♥
His once peaceful nation is surrounded by enemies on all sides.
法兰西国内
Within the borders of France itself,
国王的谋臣 红衣主教黎希留
Cardinal Richelieu, the King’s advisor,
暗中策划意图谋反
plots in secret to seize power for himself.
年少无知的路易和他的新娘安娜王后
The inexperienced Louis and his new bride, Queen Anne,
孤立无援
find themselves without a single friend.
欧洲战火一触即发
Europe is a powder keg waiting to explode
即将到来的战争将席卷整个大♥陆♥
in a war that will engulf the entire continent.
能阻止灾难来临的仅有寥寥数人
And only a few men can prevent the coming apocalypse.
三个火枪手
意大利 威尼斯
进攻
Move out!
站住
Halt!
阿托斯
站住
Don’t.
大意了吧
Getting careless?
彼此彼此
The feeling is mutual.
米拉迪
友情提醒 “我爱你”
For future reference, “I love you”
才更合适的回答
Would have been a more suitable reply.
道声”你好”不是更简单
Could have just said, “Hello.”
那有什么好玩的?
What would be the fun in that?
-主教如何了 -没有你好
– How was the bishop? – Not as good as you.
你真是死性不改
You are incorrigible.
敢情你对所有女孩都这么说
I bet you say that to all the girls.
不要啦 先生 我可是良家妇女
But, sir! Remember I am a lady!
让爷摸摸你的小咪♥咪♥
Let me touch your bosom.
先生 别毛手毛脚的
Sir, keep your hands to yourself!
愿人都尊你的名为圣 愿你的国来临
Hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come,
愿你的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上
thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
赐我今日之食 天天皆然
Give us this day our daily bread,
宽恕我们的入侵
and forgive us our trespasses,
一如我们宽恕入侵者
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
阿门
Amen.
酒喝的够多了 我保证
That’s enough wine, I can assure…
-什么 -钥匙
– What? – Key.
你要这把钥匙?
You mean this key?
你是谁
Who are you?
阿♥拉♥米斯
-我不是神父 -我也不是良家妇女
– I’m not a priest. – I’m not really a lady.
我有十分钟
I have 10 minutes.
从前有位来自洛林的姨妈
There once was an aunt from Lorraine.
她受尽惊人的折磨
With an incredible tolerance for pain.
她有个坏习惯 关于鸡 青蛙和兔子
She had a nasty habit involving a chicken, a frog, and a rabbit
我本寄厚望予您这位享誉盛名的先生
I expected more from a man of your reputation.
你大概不知道
I don’t suppose you have
阿托斯和阿♥拉♥米斯在哪里吧
any idea where I could find Athos and Aramis?
我不认识这些人
Never heard of them.
你们这些法兰西间谍 傲慢 愚蠢
You French spies. You’re very, very arrogant. And foolish.
而且你还很…
And you’re so…
性感?
Sexy?
居然花那么长时间才抓到你
It’s a wonder it took me so long to catch you.
还没呢
You didn’t!
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你还没抓到我呢
You didn’t catch me.
那你在这里干嘛
And what exactly are you doing here?
来抓你
Catching you.
波托斯
钥匙
Key.
法兰西万岁
Vive la France!
达·芬奇博物馆
这是达·芬奇的地下室
Da Vinci’s Vault.
莱昂纳多设计它
Leonardo designed it to
为了保护他创作的伟大发明
protect the plans of his greatest inventions.
一起来
Shall we?
开始
Now.
你的任务完成了 你留在这里
Your part’s done. Why don’t you stay back?
集♥合♥点见
We’ll meet at the rally point.
我们一起来
We came together,
一起走
we leave together.
我先来
I’ll go.
慢着
Wait, wait.
别急
Too easy.
地下有机关 一受压力就触发
Pressure plates under the floor.
-我攀墙过去 -沿顶部滑锁链过去
– I could scale the walls. – Run a cable along the roof.
也有可能触发机关
Could be booby-trapped, too.
怎么样 我们可没那么多时间
Well? We don’t have all night.
你确定没有隐藏的通道吗
You’re absolutely certain there are no hidden passages?
没有秘密地下通道吗
And no secret tunnels?
确定 先生 这是地下室
Positive, sir. It’s a vault.
一进一出 唯此一路
One way in, one way out.
很好 我要火枪手的命 要他们的命
Excellent! I want these Musketeers dead! I want them dead!
守卫两分钟换一次 可能更短
The guards change in two minutes, maybe less.
更短
Less!
现在怎么说
What now?
-生活就是这样 -不对
– C’est la vie? – No.
启动应急方案
Contingency plan.
到手了
Got it.
阿托斯 你知道这上面是什么吗
Athos, you do know what’s up there?
屏住呼吸
Just hold your breath.
出去
Get out!
回来这儿 快
Hey! Get back down there! Now!
说吧 你就说吧
Go ahead, say it!
我爱你
I love you.
我不想破坏气氛 但是能不能换个地方
I hate to ruin the mood, but perhaps we could go elsewhere?
只有这次我觉得神父是对的
You know, for once I think the padre may be right.
人人为我
All for one.
我为人人
And one for all.
接下来干什么
So, what’s next?
回巴黎吧
Back to Paris, I guess.
然后呢
And then what?
法兰西派我们去哪 我们就去哪
Wherever they send us, whatever France needs.
为国效力 死而后已
It’s who we are. It’s what we do.
我真的很爱你
I do love you.
我知道
I know.
请谅解这不是私人恩怨
Then please try and understand that this isn’t personal.
严格说来是一笔交易
It’s strictly business.
他出价更高
He made me a better offer.
阿托斯
Ah! Athos.
白金汉公爵
Buckingham.
毒药
A toxin.
你也别纳闷了
In case you were wondering,
毒药不在酒里 在杯子上
it wasn’t in your drink, it was on your cup.
遇到液体就起效
Inactive until it came into contact with the liquid.
别担心
Don’t worry.
要不了你的命
It isn’t fatal.
尽管我猜你情愿不要命
Although I suspect a part of you wishes it was.
你拼命 我获益
You take all the risk and I get the reward.
听上去可真不公平
Hardly seems fair.
但你也并非一无所获
Well, just so you don’t leave empty-handed,
送你一句箴言
a word of advice.
不要相信任何人 尤其是女人
Trust no one, especially women.
你会活得更久些
You’ll live longer.
背叛他之前说你爱他
Telling him you loved him right before you betrayed him.
不得不说 就算依我的标准也够残忍♥
I must say, that was cruel, even by my standards.
我仅仅剽窃他的战利品
I only took away his prize.
你却偷走了他的心
You took a lot more than that.
战船终于到手了
At last, the war machine.
注意下面
Look down.
这是一个老朋友教我的小把戏

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!