我想下车- 我要告诉你!
I don’t wanna know why! – Just let me tell you why!
现在问我吧!- 我不想知道!
Now ask me why! – I don’t wanna know!
你在生我的气- 你故意要惹我生气的
You’re upset about it. – Yeah, because that’s what you wanted.
我一定要看到你生气
I needed you to be upset.
真变♥态♥,谁想得到?
He’s sadistic. Who knew?
你没想到我必须知道吗?- 知道什么?
Did it occur to you I needed to know? – Know what?
你是不是只想追回那幅画
Know whether all it was to you was the painting.
要不然我怎么知道?
How else could I know?
你呢?
What about you?
我明天就能离开你也一样
I can leave here tomorrow. So can you.
我们会沦为逃犯- 有钱的逃犯
We’d be fugitives. – Fugitives with means.
这点很重要
All the difference in the world.
我不知道
I don’t know.
老天
Oh, dear.
小飞侠想长大结果发现无处可去
Peter Pan decides to grow up and finds there’s no place to land.
可悲的是
The only sad part is…
如果她跟你一样
if she’s anything like you…
她不会知道她将失去什么
she won’t know what she’s lost until it’s gone.
走吧- 去哪?
Hey, let’s go. – Where?
画缘完全吻合
The painting’s borders match perfectly.
不过你一定早就知道了
Then again, I’m sure you knew that, didn’t you?
走咱们去见伪画家
Come on. Let’s go meet some forgers.
我没伪造过印象画
I was never an Impressionist.
现在我有正当工作- 画什么?
Anyway, I pay taxes now. – Doing what?
肖像
Portraits.
把有钱人画成名画
Inserting the rich into old masterpieces.
像是“蒙娜丽莎”
The wife’s face on the Mona Lisa.
不管在哪里
From Brooklyn to Greenwich in one generation…
暴发户总得有幅像样的肖像
you gotta have the paintings to match.
是谁画的?
So, who did it?
德国佬
The German.
亨里克…
Heinrich…
努兹
Knutzhorn.
这圈子很小
Art’s a small world, Michael.
你认为是谁画的?
So who do you think did this?
弗雷德里克·葛钦
Frederick Golchan.
他说是你画的
He said you did.
你以为我在这儿想画就有快递会送来
So you think if I want paint, it just comes FedEx…
难道警卫会让我在牢房♥
and the guards just think it’s therapy…
疯狂地临摹莫奈的原画吗?
while I madly copy a Monet in my cell from the original?
怎么了?
What?
什么事?- 没什么
What? – Nothin’.
我在猜他隐瞒什么
I was just wondering about what he wouldn’t say.
快说
Give.
没事
There’s nothing.
我告诉你人生很无奈
You know what? Life is full of shitty conflicts, okay?
快说
Give.
我只是想知道他们之间是什么关系,仅此而已
I just wondered if there was a connection between them, that’s all.
柯朗跟那个老头?
Between Crown and that old man?
你真不是盖的你真不是盖的
You are spooky. You are really spooky.
他们一起开过画廊柯朗与努兹
They owned a gallery together… Crown and Knutzhorn.
柏林, 1990年94年在巴黎跟汉堡也开过
In Berlin, 1990. And another one in Hamburg and one in Paris in ’94.
注意到在95年的巴黎个人展?
You notice the one-man show in Paris in ’95?
画家就是努兹
The artist is Knutzhorn.
又怎样?
So?
你看看名字
So look at the first name.
提洛尔·努兹
Tyrol Knutzhorn.
那老头叫亨里克
Yeah, we spoke to a Heinrich.
你知道吗?
You know what it was?
他看着那幅画微笑
The way he smiled at the painting?
是出于骄傲身为父亲的骄傲
Pride. Paternal pride.
我打赌一定是他儿子- 伟大的伪画家
I bet you it’s his son. – Son of a great forger…
有子继承父业
who paints as well as Dad.
只是没被抓到
Just hasn’t been caught yet.
你们只要查一下
Well, I assume if you look…
就会发现提洛尔·努兹住在纽约
you’ll find Tyrol Knutzhorn lives in New York.
你知道吗?…
You know what? L…
我得向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
我以为你不能坚持到底
I didn’t think you had the chops to see this through.
你不了解我- 但我应该要
Well, you don’t know me. – Yeah, but I should have.
我早该知道你不会乖乖地
I bet you’d stand at the pearly gates and kick St. Peter right in the teeth…
让别人耍你
before you’d let somebody play you.
哈洛,听我说别打岔
Harold, listen carefully. Please, don’t interrupt.
要是我在八小时后远走高飞
If I had to be gone, and I mean seriously gone, in about eight hours…
我能带走多少钱?
how much could I take with me?
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
你会损失不少
You’ll be taking an enormous loss, if you liquidate like this. Understand?
我知道,没办法到底有多少?
I understand that, and that can’t be helped. But what could I leave with?
一小时后再打给我我再给你个明确数字
Call me back in an hour, I’ll have a number for you of some kind.
你要走了?
Leavin’ us?
想得美我只是在整理
No, you’re not that lucky. I’m organizing.
努兹没去见那老头
No Knutzhorn’s ever been to see the old man.
上个月有个努森去找他
There was a Knudsen, though, three times last month.
这只是巧合吗?
You think that’s just a coincidence?
有可能
Could be.
大概是吧
Probably is.
我多给你一百快开车!
Look, here’s an extra hundred. Just go, go!
他在吗?- 他在开会
Is he here? – He’s in a meeting.
有要紧的事-请你在客厅等,我叫他
It’s very important. – Wait in the living room. I’ll get him.
女士,请等一下
Ma’am, wait.
我找变压器,我刚还看到
I know we have a plug adaptor. I saw it.
我找不到变压器安娜,请你下去…
I just can’t find the bloody plug adaptor. Would you go downstairs and…
我们好像走回头路
Well, we seem to have backtracked.
别碰我
Take your hands off me!
你有什么新的说词?她到底是谁,为何在此?
What do you have that’s fresh? Like who that girl is and why she’s here always…
安娜替我工作
Anna works for me.
别想要哄我
Oh, you never thought I was a fool before.
我欠她钱我走之前得给她一笔钱
She’s here because I owe her money and I wanted to pay her before I go.
是吗?她替你做什么?
Really? And what is it she does for you?
我不能说
I would be compromising her to say.
你们要一起走
Oh, Tommy, you’re going away together.
不,我要跟你走
No, I’m going with you.
我怎么会这么盲目?
Of all the things in the world to take with a leap of faith.
我怎么能相信你?- 你不必相信我
How can I possibly trust you? – I’m not gonna ask that.
我相信你
I’m gonna trust you.
你不是想得到我的信任吗?
Isn’t that what you wanted, my trust?
明天下午
Tomorrow afternoon…
我会把画放回去
I’ll put the Monet back.
哪里?挂在美术馆墙上吗?
Where? Hanging back on the wall in the museum?
汤米,我被你将了一军
You know, Tommy, I’m all checkmated out.
只要把画归还我们就自♥由♥了我们就能远走高飞
If the painting’s back, we’re free of it all. We’re only for each other.
你会把画挂回美术馆?
Back on the wall in the museum?
四点钟整你可以到
And you’ll meet me at 4:00…
华尔街停机坪跟我一起走
at the Wall Street Heliport and we’ll leave together.
或是…
Or…
你可以叫警♥察♥到美术馆抓我
Or you can have them at the museum waiting for me.
我相信你
I’m trusting you.
我办不到!
I can’t. I can’t do that!
你这王八蛋!
Damn you, you son of a bitch!
走开!
Get away!
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
你在大厅吗?
You’re in the lobby, right?
对,我在还有三十个弟兄
Yeah, Mikey, I’m here. Me and about 30 other guys.
别自责了,你没做错
Let up on yourself. You did the right thing.
希望那家伙会出现
Assuming the son of a bitch shows up.
马克,待在车里派一名警员守住防火梯
Mark, stay with the car. Get a uniformed man on the fire escape.

Got it.
警探
Detective.
该死!她有没有留下什么?
Goddamn it! She leave anything behind?
守住现场也许她会回去
Just stake out the whole place. Maybe she’ll come back again.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!