You don’t think they’d simply cut a check for a hundred million dollars…
对吧?
do you?
所以你…- 帮他们找回失物
So you… – Get them things.
这幅画价值连城我一定会逮到那个雅贼
When it’s this much money involved, it usually means I get them someone’s head.
你想到逮什么人?- 你,晚安,柯朗先生
And whose head are you after? – Yours. Good evening, Mr. Crown.
你是不是…
Are you trying to…
你是不是怀疑画是我偷的?
Are you trying to imply that I had something to do with that painting?
怀疑?谢谢
Trying? Thank you.
不,我不只是怀疑
No, I wouldn’t call it an attempt.
你有什么好处?- 失物价值的百分之五
What’s your take from this? – Five percent of the value recovered.
你是赏金猎人- 可以这么说
Oh. A bounty hunter. – If you like.
每次都能逮到猎物吗?- 对
Always get your man? – Mm-hmm.
你能逮到我吗?
Think you’ll get me?
希望能
Oh, I hope so.
我能载你一程吗?
Can I drop you somewhere?
谢了,我有车
I have a car here. Thanks.
明天呢?
Then tomorrow?
共进晚餐?
Us, dinner?
好
You’re on.
约早一点先去一个地方
Let’s make it early. We’ve got a stop to make first.
发生什么事?- 什么意思?
What’s happened? – Happened?
我说话的时候你不但没在专心听
Whenever I talk while you’re tuning out what I say…
嘴角还在笑
the corners of your mouth go up.
你很高兴不是因为我,什么事?
You’re enjoying something. It’s not me. What is it?
一件好玩的事- 很难有事让你觉得好笑
An entertainment. – Very little entertains you.
所以我很容易就猜到
So I can easily guess.
你碰到对手?
A worthy adversary?
有人骗倒你吗?
Did someone swindle you?
你就这样跑去没知会一声
You waltz in there without even a heads up…
没跟我说也没跟警局交代
without one word to me or anyone else in the department.
我跟他聊了一下
I had a little chat with him, yes.
聊一下?你说他是嫌犯
You had a little chat. You told him balls-out he was a suspect.
我很直接了当
I cut through the crap.
迈克尔,你们要调查多久?
How long was it gonna take you, Mike?
得花上好几个礼拜着手去准备能不能监听都不一定
Weeks of wire taps, if you could get them.
甚至跟踪他到浴室
Guys tailing him to the bathroom.
我十分钟就查出来
I found out in ten minutes.
是他干的就是那个自大狂干的
He did it. The smug son of a bitch did it.
你在妨碍调查行动- 不,我这是在帮忙
You compromised the investigation. – No, I jump-started it.
真的吗?除了跟他约会你有什么成果?
Oh, really? What do you have to show for it, besides a date?
他喜欢玩我就陪他玩玩
The man likes the high wire. I’m gonna play with him for a while.
问题是谁在玩谁
Well, I think there’s some question as to who’s playing whom.
你认为我不该去?
You saying I shouldn’t go?
别小看警♥察♥我们会搞定他
Don’t piss on the department, okay? We’re on this.
你好,这是搜索票
How do you do? This is a warrant.
我们最后终于可以合法的来搜房♥子了
We’re here to conduct a legal search of these premises. I’d let us.
两个上去搜两个在这搜
Jack, give me two men up here. I want two more men in this room here.
快点- 走吧
Let’s go. Move, move. – Come on. Let’s go.
约翰,到后面去
John, take the back room.
需要帮忙吗?
You want help in here?
柯朗先生
Mr. Crown.
谢谢抱歉
Thank you. Excuse me?
你们跑来我房♥子干嘛?
Why are you in my house?
你一定不清楚但你律师一定会跟你解释的
I’m sure it’s a mystery to you, but your lawyer will be able to explain.
华勒斯?
Wallace?
这位先生就是我的律师
This gentleman happens to be my attorney.
不要这么气我会去搜他的房♥子
Keep your knickers on. I’ll get into his house.
你好美- 谢谢
You look wonderful. – Thank you.
你好吗?- 我很受欢迎
How are you? – Popular.
迈克尔,你不会相信
Mikey. Man, you’re not gonna believe this.
你猜他带她去哪?
You know where he’s taking her?
美术馆
To the museum.
他带她去美术馆- 初次约会
He’s takin’ her to the fucking museum. – It’s kinda sweet.
这样挺甜蜜的?
You know, for a first date. Huh?
你的肖像原来在这儿
Hey, I didn’t know your portrait was here.
戴小圆帽的生意人
The faceless businessman in a bowler hat.
只缺公事包画了很久了吗?
Everything but the briefcase. Did you have to sit long for the artist?
其实…我也有一幅
Actually, I do own a copy of that.
当然了
Oh, of course you do.
你要带我去哪?- 来吧
And where might you be taking me? – Come, come, come, come.
你好,先生美术馆十五分钟后关闭
Good evening, sir. The museum is closing in 15 minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
你出借的画- 这是应该的
Your loaner. – That’s the least I could do.
空调修好了
I see they got the air back on.
我不该寄放大衣的
I shouldn’t have checked my coat.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
如果要我挑的话
You know, if I had my pick in this room…
我不会偷莫奈的画
I wouldn’t have taken the Monet.
是吗?- 是的
No? – No.
你会偷哪一幅?
What would you take?
我个人的选择吗?
For my personal choice?
那一幅
That one.
真的吗?
You?
你想要那一幅?
You’d like to have that?
怎么?
Why?
你能弄来给我?
Will you get it for me?
什么事都有可能
Anything’s obtainable.
好,我问你
Okay, I’ll bite.
你要怎么弄到手?
What would you do to get it?
我会买♥♥一张海报
I’d buy a print.
他们要到奇普亚尼餐馆
It looks like they’re going into Cipriani.
不是鑫格餐馆?
Wait a minute. I thought they were supposed to go to Le Cirque.
他们走进奇普亚尼
I’m watching them walk into Cipriani.
不必事先订位
And with no reservation.
我要威士忌,不加冰小姐要…
Scotch neat for me, and I guess the lady would like a…
什么?
What?
她要香槟
That the lady actually likes champagne.
我们有81年的顶级香槟
We have Krug Grand Cuvee 1981.
很好,谢谢- 马上来
Sounds great. Thank you. – Wonderful. On the way.
你也调查过我
You’ve been busy.
你的档案绝对不比我少
I’m sure your files are thicker than mine.
最让我惊訝的是
The thing that impressed me most…
你靠拳击奖学金进入牛津大学
was getting from Glasgow to Oxford on a boxing scholarship.
有这样的成绩还算不错
Not bad for a wee lad from “Glasgee.”
那并不难有钱小孩不懂打拳
It was easy. Rich kids can’t box.
难的是学会上流英国腔
The hard part was learning to talk.
但你,那斗牛士呢?
But you, now. The matador?
意大利企业家?
The Italian industrialist?
大使公子?- 他很帅
The ambassador’s son? – He was cute.
他才十七岁- 没错
He was 17. – Yes, he was.
我必须承认那是俄亥俄州姑娘的梦
I must admit, that’s a fair litany for a young girl from Lima, Ohio.
我不明白的是你有很多男朋友
But the part I didn’t get… I mean, it’s obvious that you like men…
但都交往不久
but you never keep any of them around very long either.
男人都让女人流泪
Oh, well, men make women messy.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你不会被情所困
Here’s to the fear of being trapped.
小姐点的鱼- 谢谢
Here’s the fish for the lady. – Thank you.
不客气先生点的羊排
You’re welcome. And the lamb chops for the gentleman.
谢谢我们想先点蛋奶酥
Thank you. We’d like to pre-order souffles.
再送一瓶红酒给那两位先生
And I’d like to send a bottle of burgundy to those two gentlemen.
好的,请慢用
Of course, sir. Enjoy.
谢谢,他们穿得比较体面昨天那两个太邋遢了
Thank you. At least they look uptown. The ones yesterday looked like flashers.
没办法- 警♥察♥在监视我
Well, we do our best. – I’m under glass.
你很快就会知道我的一切
Soon you’ll know everything about me.
有些事我们不知道- 像是什么?
There are things we don’t know. – Like what?
像是你的动机
Like why.
你是太无聊吗?
Were you bored?
觉得併购公♥司♥很没趣吗?
Acquisitions and mergers looking a little stodgy?
偷画本身比较好玩是吗?
Is it more fun getting it than keeping it?
你也觉得很好玩?- 怎么说?
Is this the fun part for you? – How do you mean?
你不是为了钱