Yeah, fuck you too !
你一个干的
You the only one who made it ?
不只我一个
Not the only one.
你把它杀了
Did you kill it ?
你在哪儿 乔德斯
Where were you, Childs ?
我在想我看见了布莱尔
Thought I saw Blair.
我在他后面出去的…
I went out after him…
然后在暴风雪里迷路了
and got lost in the storm.
火让整个营地的温度都升高了
Fires got the temperature up all over the camp.
这不会持续太长时间的
Won’t last long though.
我们也不会
Neither will we.
我们怎么做
How will we make it ?
也许我们不应该
Maybe we shouldn’t.
如果你是在担心我
If you’re worried about me-
如果我们互相猜疑
If we’ve got any surprises for each other,
我认为我们什么也干不成
I don’t think we’re in much shape to do anything about it.
好吧…我们该做什么
Well… what do we do ?
我们为什么不…
Why don’t we just…
在这儿等一会儿
wait here for a little while,
看看还会发生什么
see what happens.
好的
Yeah.