All right, Doc, Garry and Clark move over there away from the others.
诺瑞斯 你和乔德斯给他们 注射吗♥啡♥
Norris, you and Childs shoot ’em up with morphine.
捆住看好他们
Tie ’em down and watch ’em.
-福齐斯 你开始作新测试 -我需要博士的帮助
-Fuchs, you start workin’ on a new test. -I need Doc’s help.
是的 你们不能给我麻醉
Yeah, you don’t want to drug me.
麦克 我可不是囚犯
Mac, I’m not a prisoner !
我自己来 你会把针头弄断在我胳膊里的
Here, let me do it. You’re gonna break the needle in my arm.
不 博士 他做的很好
No, Doc. He’s doin’ a real fine job.
我♥干♥完后一定要把这个磁带藏起来
I’m gonna hide this tape when I’m finished.
如果我们中没有人能幸免 至少也有一些记录吧
If none of us make it, at least there’ll be some kind of record.
暴风雪已经猛烈的 在营地刮了48小时
Storm’s been hitting us hard now for 48 hours.
事情依然没有什么进展
We still have nothing to go on.
我想到一件事
One other thing.
我认为当它取代你的身体 的时候会撕开你的衣服
I think it rips through your clothes when it takes you over.
温都思发现了一些撕破的内衣裤 但是名字标签不见了
Windows found some shredded long johns, but the name tag was missing.
任何人都有可能
They could be anybody’s.
没有人–
Nobody-
没有人能相互信任
Nobody trusts anybody now.
大家都很累
And we’re all very tired.
互相之间都不信任
Nobody trusts anybody now.
现在我所能做的只有一件事
There’s nothing else I can do.
那就是等待
Just wait.
-R.J.麦克瑞德 直升机飞行员 美国基地31号♥
-R.J. MacReady, helicopter pilot, U.S. Outpost Number 31.
你来有什么事吗
You come up with anything yet ?
有点儿想法
One or two ideas.
但是 麦克瑞德 我们一直在想
But, MacReady, I’ve been thinking.
如果这个变异体身上的一小
If a small particle of this thing is enough
部分就足以替代整个生物体
to take over an entire organism,
那么每个人都应该自备食物
then everyone should prepare their own meals.
我建议我们只吃罐头
I suggest we only eat out of cans.
很好
All right.
谁
Who’s that ?
有人看到福齐斯吗
Anybody see Fuchs ?
有人把实验室的保险丝给弄坏了
Somebody blew out a fuse in the lab.
灯熄灭一个小时了 我们必须找到他
Lights were out for an hour. Any one of us could have gotten to him.
好的 必须找到他
All right, we gotta find him.
诺斯 你来和我 一起看看外面
Nauls, why don’t you come with me and we’ll look outside.
帕尔马 你和温都思去查看里面
Palmer, you and Windows check the inside.
我不和温都思一起去
I ain’t goin’ with Windows.
我和乔德斯一起
I ain’t goin’ with him. I’ll go with Childs.
-喂 你♥他♥妈♥的 帕尔马 -我不想和你去
-Hey, fuck you, Palmer ! -I ain’t goin’ with you !
-谁说我想让你和我去的 -好了 都别他妈吵了
-Who says I want you goin’ with me ? -All right, cut the bullshit !
温都思 你和我们去 诺瑞斯 你待在这儿
Windows, you come with us. Norris, you stay here.
如果有谁不老实 你就把他给烧烤了
Any of them move, you fry ’em.
你听到任何声响 你就打开警报器
You hear anything at all, you cut loose on the sirens.
不管发生什么 我们20分钟后回来会合
We all meet back here in 20 minutes, regardless !
不管是谁 每个人都把同伴看好
And everybody watch whoever you’re with,
不要散开
real close.
嗨 布莱尔
Hey, Blair !
布莱尔 你看到福齐斯了吗
Blair, have you seen Fuchs ?
我可不想还这样在外面待着
I don’t want to stay out here anymore.
我想回里面去
I want to come back inside.
有点不对劲 我听到外面有点儿不对劲
Funny things. I hear funny things out here.
-你遇到福齐斯了吗 -它不是福齐斯
-Have you come across Fuchs ? -It ain’t Fuchs.
它不是福齐斯
It ain’t Fuchs.
我不准备伤害任何人 我也没什么异常
I’m not gonna harm anybody, and there’s nothing wrong with me.
就算以前有 现在也全都好了
And if there was, I’m all better now.
我想回到里面去 你答应过我的
I’d like to come back inside. You got my promise.
再说吧
We’ll see.
嗨 等一下 等一下 老兄
Hey, wait a minute. Wait a minute, man.
我想回到里面去 你没弄懂我的话吗
I want to come back inside. Don’t you understand ?
我很好 我感觉很好 我不会伤害任何人
I’m all right. I’m much better. I won’t harm anybody.
你必须让我进去
You gotta let me come back inside.
等下
Hold it !
是福齐斯吗
Is it Fuchs ?
是的
Yeah.
变异体把他烧死了
Why would it burn him ?
是照明烟火 也许是他本来是想烧它的
Flare. Maybe he tried to burn it.
也许在那东西控制他以前
Maybe he burned himself…
他就自焚了
before it could get to him.
太”好”了 现在我们怎么办
Great ! Now what are we gonna do ?
你进去 告诉其它人我们找到福齐斯了
You go inside. Tell the others we found Fuchs.
我们就在里面待着 直到我们能 做点什么
We’ll be in as soon as we can.
-我们准备去哪儿 -去我的小屋
-Where are we goin’ ? -Up to my shack.
-到底干嘛 -因为我离开的时候 灯是关上的
-What the hell for ? -‘Cause when I left, I turned the lights off.
他们出去多长时间了
How long have they been out there ?
40…45分钟
Forty, forty-five minutes.
我们最好把外面的门都封上
We better start closing off the outside doors.
嗨 你们都过来
Hey ! All of you come here !
打开 打开这扇门 打开 打开
Open up ! Open up this door ! Open up ! Open up !
关上门
Close that door.
-麦克瑞德在哪儿
-Where’s MacReady ?
-在他的小屋旁 我把他给摆脱了 -把他给摆脱了
-I cut him loose of the line up by his shack. -Cut him loose ?
是的 我们在他住的地方检查了一下
Yeah. We were up checkin’ around his place.
我发现了这个
I found this.
看
Look.
塞在他自己的燃油取暖炉里
It was stashed in his own oil furnace.
风也许把它吹跑了 但是我想他没看见我找到它
Wind must have dislodged it, but I don’t think he saw me find it.
在回来的路上 我肯定抢在他前面了
I made sure I got ahead of him on the towline on the way back.
我把他摆脱了
I cut him loose.
-麦克瑞德 -他是那些东西中的一个
-MacReady ? -He’s one of them.
-它什么时候取代他的 -我不知道
-When did it get to him ? -I don’t know.
什么时候 什么地点都可以
It could have been anytime, anywhere.
-如果它取代了他 -看 乔德斯 快点
-lf it did get to him. -Look, Childs, come on !
-当灯熄灭的时候 -那正是好时候
-When the lights went out ! -That would have been the perfect time.
对 你说有人不见了
Right ! You said guys were missing.
那么 温都思 当时你在哪儿
And, Windows, where were you ?
帕尔马 我告诉过你 他妈的给我闭嘴
Palmer, I told you to shut the fuck up !
熄灯的时候 你们都在哪儿
Where were you when the lights when out ?
那就是它所希望的 让我们掉进互相对立的境地
That’s what it wants: to pit us against each other !
弟兄们 它是麦克瑞德
Guys ! It’s MacReady.
嘘 安静
Shh !
-我们把它打开 -该死 不
-Let’s open it. -Hell no !
你认为他已经被那些变异体 给侵入了
Do you think he’s changed into one of those things ?
他有充足的时间
He’s had plenty of time.
如果是人的话 是不会这么快就到这儿的
Nothing human could have made it back here without a guideline.
把门打开
Let’s open it now !
-为什么你这么着急想让他进来 -因为非常近
-Why are you so damn anxious to let him in here ? -‘Cause it’s so close !
-也许是我们把它烧掉的最好机会 -不
-May be our best chance to blow it away ! -No !
-让它在外面冻死算了 -如果我们判断错误怎么办
-Just let him freeze to death outside. -What if we’re wrong about him?
-怎么办 就是判断错误而已
-Why, then we’re wrong !
气窗碎了
Supply window !
很好 很好 我们现在没有机会了
All right, all right. We got no choice now !
妈的 他有钥匙
Damn it ! He’s got the keys !
怎么办 缆绳已经断了
What’s goin’ on ? The towline snapped.
该死 乔德斯 他知道是我砍了它
That’s bullshit, Childs. He knows damn well I cut it.
你死定了 麦克瑞德
You’re a dead man, MacReady !
或者说不管你是什么其他该死的东西
Or a dead whatever the hell you are !
有人把我和整个营地 的一些家伙弄混了
Anyone messes with me and the whole camp goes.
来啊 乔德斯 烧我啊
Come on, Childs, burn me.
把喷火器放在地上然后退后
Put those torches on the floor and back off.
退后 退到门口
Back off. Way off.
-你这个混♥蛋♥ -你也好不到哪去
-You asshole. -You’d have done the same thing.
别和他争吵
Don’t argue with him.
其他的人在哪儿
Where’s the rest ?
帮帮忙 就是这样
So help me, I mean it !
冷静 麦克瑞德 冷静 老兄 快点
It’s cool, MacReady. It’s cool, man ! Come on !
是的 是的 老兄 放松
Yeah, yeah, man. Just relax.
有人碰我的话 我们就同归于尽
Anybody touches me, and we go.
他停止呼吸了
He’s not breathin’ !
走吧 直到博士来