年轻人的日子不应该那么苦
You know, cos life ain’t supposed to be that hard when you’re young.
我猜最苦的已经熬过去了
Well, I figure after this the worst is gonna be gone.
往后会渐入佳境 这是我的愿望
It’s time for things to get better. That’s what I want.
一定能够实现
That’s what’s gonna happen.
我长大了
I’m getting older now.
我变得比较成熟
By no means old, but older.
我们曾经在哪里一起渡过
Where is it that we were together?
你们曾跟我一起生活
Who were you that I lived with?
你们是什么人?
Walked with?
是兄弟
The brother.
也是朋友
The friend.
黑暗和光明
Darkness from light.
仇恨和爱
Strife from love.
全都来自同一个心灵
Are they the workings of one mind?
拥有同一张脸孔吗?
The features of the same face?
我的灵魂
Oh, my soul,
让我相信上帝
Let me be in you now.
透过我的双眼观看世界
Look out through my eyes.
看着您创造的万物
Look out at the things you made.
散发生命光辉
All things shining.